FLOrectile Dysfunction

I have severe FLOMO. This condition has lasted longer than 4 hours. Should I contact my doctor?

FLO/BTC Bittrex Exchange.

You won't want to miss this one.

twitter.com/notsofast/status/1086666497932648450

Attached: flomo.png (758x404, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@valueprop/flo-tzero-and-how-the-dlr-aims-to-disrupt-5bd34634f928
coindesk.com/wyoming-county-moves-to-put-land-records-on-blockchain
blog.goodaudience.com/flo-and-the-open-index-protocol-oip-530c8f0aa807
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Interesting conditions are interesting.

I got the FLOMO yesterday, glad I did.

What a coincidence, I contracted FLOMO as well!

Wasn't this suppose to be a p&d scam?

Some just like hating on good things. BTC to below $1K!!! /s lol

You guys see this? medium.com/@valueprop/flo-tzero-and-how-the-dlr-aims-to-disrupt-5bd34634f928

Seems pretty big considering tZERO comes out in a few days.

>p&d scam
Wyoming County Moves to Put Land Records on Blockchain
"OIP indexes files from storage or distribution systems such as IPFS and others using the Florincoin blockchain."
coindesk.com/wyoming-county-moves-to-put-land-records-on-blockchain

Just read this one also blog.goodaudience.com/flo-and-the-open-index-protocol-oip-530c8f0aa807

Seems like OIP is trying to do pretty big things

>supposed
Are you looking at the right chart mate? Which direction do you think it goes next?

Only cure is to buy more FLO.

This thread reads like shills talking back and forth with each other.

That's definitely exciting.

So why not just buy tZero?

You cant. It was an ico last year for accredited investors only. Now there is a token lock up period for 6-9 more months. tZERO is one of the first SEC approved ico's

Attached: floog.png (1165x792, 585K)

Also I want to mention that tZERO is valued at $1.5 billion right now. It's going to take a HELL of a lot of good luck to double your investment.

Meanwhile, their systems are being built on $FLO. FLO has already gone up 5x in the last month alone!

Lmfao. FLO is worth less than $10 million marketcap.

Which risk/reward would you take?

Attached: eatmoreflo.png (585x431, 412K)

Never heard of him and what makes flo valuable? The volume doesn't seem that impressive.

If flo is so valuable why isn't it getting more attention?

I've got the FLOMO. Bought at 1100 and sold at 1500 a bit back before the big dip. I want to buy in again but honestly I never want to have to use Bittrex's laggy ass, buggy interface and waiting ages for orders to be filled with FLO's low volume. I will buy if it dips down and suggests an ascending triangle.

inb4 double top at 2k and then dump back to where this was 2 months ago.

No way. That ignores all the fundamentals FLO has going for it.

The thing is its likely 50% or more of the supply is simply fucking gone. 15m was lost and burned from Cryptsy. And most of the wallets haven't moved for years.

Flo is nearly as old as Bitcoin. It slowly evolved from an interesting bitcoin clone with one small ability. To store 1mb of data in a transaction. Now its evolved wit OIP into a platform running incredibly useful dapps including decentralised internet. But cause no one paid it any notice for years most of the coins simply are lost.

Its Railblocks guys. Dyor.

It isn’t Raiblocks.

True. Railblocks is flawed and shit...trust me. Pure hype for normies for zero fees when the concept is unsound and unstable. I could post how Nano when it was rail blocks was debunked years ago on Bitcointalk though much of it was deleted by nano guy cause he knew it isn't stable. And then he blamed the fuck up of nano on Bitgrail. Newfags doing know their history..

Thats one dumb chicken and egg comment right there. Don't you think most projects had massive interest earlier on? dark coin, dash had tiny vol, Etc had tiny vol, Raiblocks had tiny vol at one point...ffs.

Yeah but this volume is extremely low. Even Raiblocks was pulling numbers before the run.