Chainlink 24/7 info

Homapage: smartcontract.com/ , chain.link/

Chainlink news: chainlink.news/

Chainlink coinmarketcap: coinmarketcap.com/currencies/chainlink/

Whitepaper: link.smartcontract.com/whitepaper

Sergeyn presentations:
youtube.com/watch?v=mh6hCl_LHQU (Sergey Nazarov @Devcon 2018)
youtube.com/watch?v=XYiEPFRHV9A (Sergeyn esitys Ocean Protocollan hostaamana)
youtube.com/watch?v=_wzfIS6YC-I (Sergey @ Web3 Foundation)
youtube.com/watch?v=G5TQzHIFV-A (Sergey @ San Francisco Blockchain Week)
youtube.com/watch?v=vn2D7QQRhSo (D1Conf, Sergey paneelikeskustelussa)
youtube.com/watch?v=ytv8U0bejPA (Sergey esittelee SmartContracts:in idean)

i.imgur.com/xKLXsLW.png (Smart contract google trend analysis)

dailyfintech.com/2018/07/28/investing-in-asset-backed-tokens/ (Which tokens have the real use in the block chain in the future, after the speculation phase)

nakamotoinstitute.org/the-god-protocols/ (Nick Szabo god protocol)

Pivotal Tracker (Allows you to see what the development team is working on this week and in the near future):
pivotaltracker.com/n/projects/2129823
github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink

Node setup Videos:
docs.chain.link/
Linkpoolin setup info:
docs.linkpool.io/docs/overview.html

Chainlink information package: pastebin.com/6xcsc2jR

Running list of announced Chainlink partnerships, acquisitions, and collaborations

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y4n2qWomiBf4QTVjoza3GqK-mrfFN3Rhe_D6nBswuQo/edit#gid=0

Attached: aku_lining_up.jpg (700x540, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinbazz.com/2019/01/12/ampleforth-stablecoin-improves-security-after-audit/
twitter.com/CaitlinLong_/status/1086367321738731520?s=19
pynx.net/asianregionalpublic2018/files/Session 11_Alexandre Kech_SWIFT.pdf
dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/2018_AEP_Blockchain_and_Suitability_for_Government_Applications.pdf
sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1728696/000172869618000001/xslFormDX01/primary_doc.xml
coverus.health/
didproject.azurewebsites.net/
sdtimes.com/data/microsoft-partners-with-dif-and-w3c-on-decentralized-identity/
identity.foundation/
news.microsoft.com/2018/12/03/mastercard-microsoft-join-forces-to-advance-digital-identity-innovations/
backalleycoder.com/2016/07/12/scaling-decentralized-apps-services-via-blockchain-based-identity-indirection/
warosu.org/biz/thread/S10469018#p10469123
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 64090CA2-C186-4FE2-AD54-AAE749507104.jpg (1280x1077, 112K)

coinbazz.com/2019/01/12/ampleforth-stablecoin-improves-security-after-audit/

Attached: fghfgh.png (1080x2246, 328K)

Never attempt this thread again.
Begone and never come back.
You don't understand, you loose opportunity by giving it to others.
End this shit immediately.

Attached: PicsArt_07_27_03.44.34.jpg (2289x2289, 892K)

Do as he says, you want LINK to stay cheap for as long as possible, you can put another 1000 into LINK next month. Would you rather get 2000 LINK for that 1000 dollar or would you rather buy them at 1$. Don't do this again.

We're hitting 60 cents toady boys IM FEELING IT

Attached: linkthemovie.jpg (818x1274, 584K)

Symbiont dot.

twitter.com/CaitlinLong_/status/1086367321738731520?s=19

Caitlin Long former chairman & president at Symbiont.io

Attached: 1531930895029.png (1080x1920, 1.26M)

You know there is that report button when bot like him appears.
Good day, people.

Attached: 1525378829191.jpg (734x560, 118K)

I am vishnu living in blockchain

pynx.net/asianregionalpublic2018/files/Session 11_Alexandre Kech_SWIFT.pdf

Challenges to avoid Financial Technology Disruption
Alexandre Kech
Head of Securities & FX, Asia Pacific @ SWIFT

Attached: IMG_20181220_215350_110.jpg (1280x710, 161K)

dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/2018_AEP_Blockchain_and_Suitability_for_Government_Applications.pdf
Blockchain and Suitability for Government Applications (Page 15)

sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1728696/000172869618000001/xslFormDX01/primary_doc.xml

>The key director of the Chainlink fund is Andrew Hoppin
>He was CIO of NY and moved all their data top Open Gov API’s
>He is now the founder of a parametric insurance company called CoverUs coverus.health/
>He has been implementing open api standards for the US gov during his time as CIO of NY

Attached: 1392048145782.jpg (1024x768, 644K)

i like this thread

Attached: youdidnotlisten.png (250x250, 72K)

user stahp, I need to accumulate more.

Attached: boi.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

Chainlink is a security dude

Bretty good bread so far lads, keep it up.

Whale coming through

gonna pump it for yall

Attached: 154724895642.jpg (1089x529, 77K)

open source project capable of acting as a second layer on public blockchains and managing external inputs to act as a decentralised method of verifying identity - chainlink usecase
didproject.azurewebsites.net/

Microsoft partners with DIF and W3C on Decentralized Identity
sdtimes.com/data/microsoft-partners-with-dif-and-w3c-on-decentralized-identity/
identity.foundation/

Attached: Screenshot_20190119_204029.jpg (332x360, 58K)

Absolutely based

Link Jannies ban OP

Kid don't post literally whos like we gaf. We're already flooded by garbage "partnerships" with obvious scams

This guy, pic related.

Microsoft
3 years 5 months
Senior PM - Leading Decentralized Identity
Microsoft

Joined the MS Identity team to lead product and development for an open source, blockchain-anchored, self-sovereign identity system. Through collaboration with developers, organizations, and agencies, as well as the open source community and standards bodies (e.g. W3C), we aim to introduce an new form of identity that preserves privacy and security, while providing a substrate for decentralized applications and services.

Attached: 1537826610045.png (1198x660, 189K)

Get your filthy hands off my screencap

But yeah, this is probably link, and we are both all in this together and going to make it.

This all will be in public chain. Thus the "public"

news.microsoft.com/2018/12/03/mastercard-microsoft-join-forces-to-advance-digital-identity-innovations/

Microsoft partnership with MasterCard to bring decentralized identity features to their products and services, based on the standards and open source technology being developed in W3C and DIF

This initiative will serve as the foundation for new Mastercard services powered by Microsoft Azure and built-in collaboration with leaders in the banking, mobile network operator and government communities. Microsoft and Mastercard are bringing together their respective strengths – Microsoft’s expertise in identity technology and Mastercard’s expertise in securely orchestrating digital interactions in a complex, multi-stakeholder ecosystem.

youre fucking faggot

Sage

Not to FUD, but was curious, what prevents ETH from doing this?

Right so I heard the meme that ETH could do this in a day if they wanted to. I get it.

But what of ETH when it's actually layered? 1 layer for transfer, 1 for asset ownership?

Does that not spook anyone? Sure it'll take a year or two for ETH to get that far. But now I really see why moneyskelly hates SC/CL for basically taking his product and running with it as the real first mover for decentralized oracles. There's no question Chainlink will be successful, but to what end before something like layered ETH?

thx fren, this should be stikied

backalleycoder.com/2016/07/12/scaling-decentralized-apps-services-via-blockchain-based-identity-indirection/

>ETH could do this in a day if they wanted to

I'm literally the person that invented that meme, not even joking. Hilarious to still see it posted. PS it's bullshit, CL is the next piece to the big puzzle.

Also thanks OP. I'm going to post these on r/linktrader for all our other frens

Bump

Thanks fren thanks I share this to Normies in Facebook

based kuroneko poster

stay in discord faggot you're the same cunt who goes over to plebbit and posts that LINK is a nazi scam PnD scam.

asphyxiate yourself you troglodyte bottom feeder

You had a year to accumulate, pump it op. Nice work.

> 5. Beware of any plan for "meeting the faith." Many pyramid schemes Advertise that they are in the "pre-launch" stage, yet they can never and never launch. By definition pyramid schemes can never fulfill their obligations. To Survive, Pyramids need to keep and attract as many members as possible. Thus, promoters try out a sense of community or solidarity while chastising Outsiders or skeptics. Often the government is the target of the pyramid's collective wrath, especially when the scheme is about to be dismantled. Commission Attorneys now know how to pick up a packet and a packed courtroom. Half of the pyramid ' s recruits may see it as long as we did; the other half may look at the millions of people. Government officials in Albania have also experienced this reaction in the recent past.
> 6. Finally, beware of programs that are in the market. Every Investor Fantasizes About Becoming Wealthy, Over The Years Similarly, deregulated markets can offer substantial benefits to investors and consumers.

2019 still no mainnet, does the above text sound familiar to anyone?

Cryptlets

Attached: ftrtrtrtrt.png (1227x668, 103K)

Not really, come back this time next year and your drivel may have some validity. .

Steve just added a couple of commits to the aggregation pull.

im afraid it be too late for all the all in guy by then. Im trying to save your money here

To all the new recruits, get to digging you maggots

Attached: partofurplan.jpg (650x370, 39K)

Don't fret, just worry about how you stand living the rest your days after realizing you blew the biggest opportunity of your life.

getting ready for the next leg up

Checked the dubs, are your ducks in a row?

Oh who truly gives a fuck anymore. Accumulation phase is almost over. Posting this here makes no fucking difference pleb.

my ducks have been in a row for over a year now, just enjoying the memes in the meantime

Why don't you make it chainlink general? Also post rare Sergeys

Attached: 1547925329385.png (500x500, 242K)

Can you feel it user? Something favorable about to happen that brings it all together followed by a serious move upward.

Tell me more

Attached: 1547655909826-2.jpg (720x408, 74K)

DELET THIS

Attached: 1E0989DF-8485-4302-A9F6-8C33A181936E.gif (400x204, 10K)

Kek checkd, frens this, gather around, we are in this together

Attached: 1543399660200.png (1640x1246, 917K)

Bump

How can it be over when it's still under a dollar? Hell, even at 10 bucks if link fulfills it's potential is still a good price to continue accumulating.

We're entering the awareness phase

I've been thinking of biting the bullet and buying into crypto starting with link. What's the best exchange to buy it at?

Excellent time to start

DYOR

Check cmc. Binance is easiest. Need to transfer btc or Eth from coinbase. Please do research and send small amounts to become familiar or you might lose it all. Never type in your code words to any website and protect them because they cryptographically represent your control over your funds. If Gemini was available in your state they might be a good option to get btc or Eth too. Read the chainlink whitepaper. If you don’t understand anything, go look it up until you do.

Attached: 2BA2143F-A14F-4BC6-A47D-F51D9D904D14.jpg (992x558, 510K)

Is btc, eth, link the god tier portfolio?

Checked and absofuckinglutely

Brainlet here. Why in the dhs document do they use the chainlink diagram but make no reference to it by name? Not fud I'm all in.

Checked , yes

For Zanzibar!

Attached: 1keotywebm.webm (640x480, 2.84M)

Partnerships cool but

When do we moon

>Andrew Hoppin
ChainLink Crypto Fund has nothing to do with Chainlink/SC

bump

Attached: 02744464-133A-4815-B65A-0E8DB9A4C71A.jpg (750x635, 136K)

No. Don't waste your money on btc or eth
All in link to make it

Attached: 1527668977633.png (1082x695, 503K)

CHECKED SIR!! YES!

Any one have those Link price calculation photos?

Attached: LINK_4.jpg (2362x2383, 2.9M)

thus

Attached: 1525754161527.jpg (1792x959, 362K)

Cute sum up. Bite size for newfags. Unfortunately people of high power, cia, fbi, and all over the world organizations pay attention to Jow Forums.

We put the orange man in office, you don’t think they’re trying to understand the collective unconscious and the ramifications of that? Fuck you OP. Thank you for giving them the map to our hideout on a silver platter. Judas still roams the caves. I still love you as a fellow marine, but I’d punch you on your ear irl.

BTC/BCH being killed, shitcoins and pow killed to be prepped for a true "enterprise market"
phoenix will rise from the ashes (times cover date is the same LINK truly "started", all the marketing/conferences)
ETH and LINK survive, regulation comes in for the legit global stage
szabo/sergey are either SN or in the collective that is him
BTC/BCH will be killed, all the insider whales jump to LINK (the caps that popped up on Jow Forums)
szabo is right wing, Jow Forums is the only place that knows about all this (we talked about this before, that this is szabo's master plan, may have leaked info?)
this is also why vitalik is so mad about sergey, he's autistic so he can't handle it publicly like the others who know about all this
a guy like szabo who coined the idea two decades ago and waited those two decades for this moment is definitely involved in all of this, no way he sat on his ass all that time, all those years for the god protocol, his vision to come to fruition
same reason why he never acknowledged chainlink in any way to keep opsec even though he gave sergey the website
and do you remember that shit with ari about the cult of demeter stuff
also remember that ari was in on this from the start and held a talk about SCs with perianne and szabo

Attached: IMG_20190118_055802.png (1080x720, 208K)

>t. POORFAG

400k link buywall outta no where

What is this apu called?

We have about 8 months of accumulation left marines. I hope your ducks are in a row

aku

Does the math check out? Pls fren

You can’t be fucking serious. Do you seriously think that people who come to biz don’t and won’t know about Chainlink anyway without this thread? When it gets spammed here everyday?
And the ones who don’t bother to look into it because they think it’s just a meme won’t even read it anyway.

checked, trips confirm

>10.000.000x increase
>$115.000 per LINK
Which one of you delusional europoors made this poo-in-the-loo infographic?

Attached: toyota.png (1868x154, 49K)

Attached: IMG_1526.png (2342x1376, 2.8M)

Please delete this.
A lot of work has been done to keep this project a Jow Forums meme. You are undoing a lot of effort with info threads like this.
We all know you can never have enough link. Let its stay cheap for as long as possible. Normies can buy our bags at $5 plus

Bunch of 4channers tried to force it as /ourcoin/, during the presale ico phase of chainlink there was a minimum requirement of 300eth to enter the presale. Bunch of anons pooled up together and shared presale links to fill them with their eth.
Coin continued to get shilled and pumped up and hyped for the sibios event that link was attended, whole event turned out to be a flop chainlink had a presentation in a room of like 18 people next to the public toilets, literally no news or partnership came from the event and the coin dumped back to below ico prices and created 1000's of bagholder anons.

The coin is HEAVILY manipulated and the supply is dried up from huge whales who accumulated below ICO price to create a artificially lower supply (a lot like REQ) and these people have so much room to dump on all of you faggots to still be in profit when the time comes.
In regards to actual project that chainlink aiming to achieve it's nothing more than a basic json parser for smart contracts, would take like a day to add to ethereum by itself.. literally making links whole concept pointless and definitely no need for a token. Would take a lot longer to get it working with bitcoin but the bitcoin core devs would be able to work out the solution a lot quicker than chainlink will, think that's something worth noting that literally nothing is completed and you're literally just buying a whitepaper, they have only 2 developers and they don't communicate at all with no proven background on either, in fact sergey was involved in a project before chainlink called NxT that he since been abandoned until it was took over by a new developer team
I give in. I'm finally jumping on the LINK train. I know I will actually kill myself if LINK takes off and I never bought any despite seeing it shilled on this board every damn day.

Are you selling your links at $5? You must be a very stupid person.

forgot trx but yeah

Check the posts by LinkWhaleFag, he has 2 million link (confimed by sending 1 link to another biztard). He said that he will sell everything between $5-10, you can check it here:warosu.org/biz/thread/S10469018#p10469123
Does anyone really think he could have 2,000,000 x $1000? Absolutely deluded.

Attached: 1538154835103-1.png (648x161, 19K)

If you have a large stack and don't have a sell off strategy of a percentage of your holdings as price goes up, you are a brainlet. Never sell it all, but some of it yes.

Oh my god! Someone is going to sell 0.2% of the total supply at $10?! That literally fucking ensures that it will never go above $10!!! WOW!

Well, he has 2 million links, so he gets 20 million dollars. So I think you could say he will make it.

WHAT THE FUCK? You all told me link was a meme. Never listening to Jow Forums again. Why the fuck all the stupid linky memes if link actually has value?

I'm too burned out from work and life and shit to have time or energy to look up if a linky or a tron or any of this shit has value or potential. I trust you Jow Forums and you fucking failed me.

I'm broke and my life is going to shit but I'm doing what I can. Is 150 links enough? Am I going to make it? Why the fuck did I buy 21K tron?

Ohhhh fuck oh fuck my life is crumbling. I have a lump in my throat writing this. Everything is so fucked. Fuck all of you guys for fucking me over with this.

Attached: linkies.png (399x211, 18K)

what about monero? nice trips

i have 612 link, hold till 5000 or buy more now.

>warosu.org/biz/thread/S10469018#p10469123

He could just be fucking with you. No reason to assume he's telling the truth.

>too lazy to research how to escape poverty
>complaining about a shit life
I think I found the problem user

Attached: E22D02BE-DE93-47FD-B8C7-0E1EF1FC829F.jpg (1280x1077, 114K)

I don't know about that. If link is anything like ethereum we will have a runup to around 5-10 dollars this year and it will stay at around that price for potentially another 2 years before another takeoff assuming they onramp big partners and stuff gets moving. Link is worth over 5-10 dollars right now but not anywhere near hundreds yet. He probably wants to fet out with his m8llions quick. He doesn't want to wait 3-6 years for the next crypto bubble to cash out. He has no reson to gamble on big news with 20 million if he can just cash out and retire now.