Name a more suppressed coin

>Protip: you can't.
200$ EOY

Attached: 1535433954990.jpg (738x984, 180K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/iex-ec/iexec-dev-letter-13-docker-and-blender-support-7-feb-2018-15f98f42bf5c
youtube.com/watch?v=mHl_zG0Q4l8
beta.forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xa8bdc8882987a3ed83d8030f08d64479f1eff731-ETH
truechain.pro/en/
etherscan.io/address/0x21346283a31a5ad10fa64377e77a8900ac12d469
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ur mom's pussy

Yeah, $200 market cap eoy sounds about right.

OP is not a fig

chainlink and golem make iexec obsolete

Kek blesses iExec and it's high-tech.

Don't get rekt, buy iExec.

Attached: kekixec.jpg (395x350, 41K)

Checked.

Golem AMA suggests there is collaboration between Golem and iExec - chances are likely that Golem will integrate as a dApp.
A diamond platinum Golem riding the clouds atop a Dragon (iExec)

GOLEM IS A RENDERCOIN LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

iExec beat golem to rendering and golem is a fucking rendercoin LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL golem will be an iExec dApp if anything

iExec is a rendercoin

Attached: 47384483_10157052675232975_2196106105174622208_n.jpg (179x281, 6K)

this

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
ALL IN RLC

ALL IN BRAH
SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE

fake news
yet golem is on coinbase and iexec is only on chinese sites lol

iExec blender rendering Feb 7 2018 >medium.com/iex-ec/iexec-dev-letter-13-docker-and-blender-support-7-feb-2018-15f98f42bf5c

Golem blender rendering DEMO LOOOOL May 15 2018

>youtube.com/watch?v=mHl_zG0Q4l8

>yet golem is on coinbase and iexec is only on chinese sites lol
>muh jewbase
no one cares
>iexec is only on chinese sites
Bittrex isn't a chinese site and you think binance is shit? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

DELUSIONAL GOLEMITES

iexec is still in testnet and golem lauched their mainnet LAST YEAR
golem integrated blended into testnet WAY before Feb 2018

Golem:
$66M
61 on coinmarketcap

iexec:
16M
160 on coinmarketcap

literally 100 projects between them LOL
proof is in the pudding kiddo

Kek. Faggots arguing RLC vs Golem is like arguing gold vs zinc. RLC all the fucking way for product, but it’ll never be worth more than $2.

doesnt really matter when all the big industry players are interest in RLC and dont give a flying fuck about Golem

you'll be surprised monika

>MUH MAINNET
no one gives a fuck about your mainnet LOL no one is even using it plus iExec's mainnet is this year, perfect timing with a bull run coming up

>muh marketcap
yikes dude imagine investing based on marketcap
imagine buying a coin with a higher marketcap that does less things than the lower cap one
imagine betting against a coin with interest from multiple multinational multibillion dollar corporations
imagine betting against intel and ibm
imagine buying a boring ass rendercoin that can't compete with iExec's dApp marketplace or PoCo algorithm

proof is that you're a retard kiddo

>but it’ll never be worth more than $2.
D E L U S I O N

Attached: 0_HPDnSL0GBStZJvwx.jpg (1378x918, 284K)

>200$ EOY
based prakash

it was $4 at one point

>this random iexec fanboy on the internet knows more than the entire market that values golem 4 times as much as iexec

Attached: benefits-of-laughing-FEATURED.jpg (2000x1000, 316K)

>he follows the herd

Attached: 1541908840536.png (416x435, 67K)

I do worry about iexec adoption but I ultimately believe at somepoint we can get here.

I doubt iexec will hit $5 billion plus marketcap until at least 2021 though. A few years from no w is a safe assumption.

The centralized cloud marketcap is 500b alone.
iExec could take 1% of that, easily.
And then you have to take into account that iExec's value isn't simply derived from cloud computing. It's a dApp platform as well as capable of other things.

Bitconnect makes iExec obsolete.

No man I totally agree that makes a lot of sense. I am just being very conservative since this whole ecosystem will take years to mature. I feel maybe by 2023 a 1% market penetration is realistic hence my $5 billion market cap figure.

Its always better to be cautious and then pleasantly surprised later

Thats really stupid logic by the way the entire market is fucking retarded. Do you really think a Bitcoin Cash shitfork is worth $1.6 billion?

I didnt think so.

Agreed.

Yeah I feel like we are just super early right now. RLC gives me ETH in 2016 vibes.

>2023
Yeah maybe, that's a pretty rational guess.

We don't know though because anything can happen in crypto. If trx can do it any coin can. I suspect by v4 RLC will be 100$ minimum.

Damn that would be crazy I just feel like thats asking for a lot by summer 2020 which is when v4 comes out. Might take a little longer.

Bitconnect was worth 2.7B, 40 times more than golem valuation now. A scam was 40 times a better investment than Golem following your logic.

>Values legitimacy of shitcoins by it's market cap.

Attached: wrvcaho3g8u11.jpg (682x900, 110K)

I think the crypto market will be absolutely bigger than anything people guessed it would be by 2020.

Also funny you compare it to ETH, iExec is basically the ETH of dApps and cloud computing.

LOOOOOOL
FUCKIN DABBED ON EM

imagine being retarded enough to judge the legitimacy of a project by its marketcap

Attached: tapestry,940x-bg,f8f8f8-c,110,110,705,602.2.jpg (705x602, 65K)

ETH is the ETH of dApps and cloud computing

>he thinks ETH can do compute intensive tasks
>ETH couldn't even handle some stupid cat app
LOL no.

Attached: 123iexec.png (640x960, 199K)

Your joking right? ETH can barely process basic smart contracts you need something to help scale stuff off chain thats the usecase for iExec

No but I can use AWS lambdas and chainlink for off chain compute and a response.

Jesus anyone buying this is a retard

>mUh aWs
>mUh cHaInLiNk

AWS is massively more costly and centralized, which automatically makes it shit. Decentralized cloud computing also enables new types of cloud technologies.
Chainlink cannot do what iExec is capable of.
iExec can turn any centralized APP into a dApp.
Chainlink does what right now? NOTHING LOL
Chainlink is still basically in pre-alpha, no one gives a fuck about developing for it.

Just buy a stack of 2000 RLC while it's cheap for suicide insurance.

>delusional
>over invested in shitcoin

>a non response
typical of people trying to fud RLC that fail and back out with shallow bullshit

if you had actually worked and deployed on AWS before you'd know how expensive it is. it's by no means cheap, it's easy to use, not cheap,

AWS is just one big API mess.

aws is great for startups. if you actually have big business it usually starts to be more interesting to go elsewhere

Calling RLC a shitcoin is crazy. Gilles Fedak is a cloud computing GOD.

The interest from Ubisoft, Intel, and possibly Alibaba all seem pretty legit.

Not sure how you come off other than a chain link fanboy. Three addresses owns 50% of the supply yeah totally not a red flag at all lol.

It's great for startups but iExec will be even better for startups. I truly believe iExec will BTFO centralized alternatives within time.

>>this random iexec fanboy on the internet knows more than the entire market that values golem 4 times as much as iexec

the entire market which put TRON in the firt 10?
O YEAH...THEN THEY MUST BE RIGHT......

fucking retarded

> investing in a coin based on its market cap and on what the majority think about it
>investing in AOL and thinking Google is shit in 2008 (it was considered not wortwhile to be invested in back in the time)

never gonna make it. We will see you from the moon and we'll laugh at ypou normie scum

> imagine investing into a coin only because normie's reddit marketcap meme pushing the price a little bit higher than a better alternative

the state of you

>I feel maybe by 2023 a 1% market penetration is realistic hence my $5 billion market cap figure.

make 10-20% in 2023 bro... Google and Amazon are shit they are the past... centralized servers are vulnerables, centralization is the past, unironically.
The fact that the future goes to decentralization is not a meme, it's simply the future

>I think the crypto market will be absolutely bigger than anything people guessed it would be by 2020.
it's too early in 2020...maybe 2022 we can see the same 2017 FOMO levels. Let the people forget about how much they lost, because they still remember that crypto is a semi-scam ''ponzi'' (retarded logic)

At least someone here gets it. Why is most of biz so low iq?
>it's simply the future
They don't even know. I cant wait to make a dApp that eventually makes me rich as fuck.

Sometimes you just look at a chart and salivate.
RLC is one of those.

Attached: 1526467983851.jpg (612x612, 274K)

faggot

*rich faggot
if you're going to be toxic at least be correct

the fact that this is gaining traction on biz is worrying to me. been here long enough to know 90% are brainlets so if they're interested there must be something wrong with it and i'm going to be weighed down with bags until it goes to zero

>the fact that this is gaining traction on biz is worrying to me. been here long enough to know 90% are brainlets so if they're interested there must be something wrong with it and i'm going to be weighed down with bags until it goes to zero
we are litwrally 4 anons to shill RLC, the majority always FUD the coin and consider it a shitcoin... maybe they could be right, who knows. I hope they are not

Attached: rlc.png (500x435, 171K)

Golem seems like they're a year ahead
This project will likely stay in "testnet" until ico funds run out like most projects

>This project will likely stay in "testnet" until ico funds run out like most projects
the only concern tha worries me is this: How could they develope the technology if they run out of fund for devs and marketing because the price goes low?

>implying gilles fedak will ever run out of funds
>implying golem is farther ahead
>tfw golem is a rendercoin that does absolutely nothing in comparison to iexec

v3 this year retard

coin dumped in January

more of a reason to buy it
B E L O W I C O P R I C E

>no one gives a fuck about developing for it
That's exactly right faggot, stay away from Chainlink, bigger scam than Bitconnect.

Attached: IMG_20181107_201342_952.jpg (466x664, 40K)

>stay away from Chainlink
You don't have to tell me twice

iExec can't even complete a workerdrop with 150 nodes without crashing.

Gonna need a source on that claim.

You are constantly shilling something that you have not been watching the progress of?

I rate this effort loo/poo

I've been watching every workerdrop.
There's been no crashes.
The burden of proof lies on you.

RLCASH RLCASH RLCASH RLCASH RLCASH RLCASH RLCASH RLCASH RLCASH RLCASH RLCASH RLCASH RLCASH RLCASH RLCASH RLCASH RLCASH RLCASH RLCASH RLCASH RLCASH RLCASH RLCASH RLCASH RLCASH RLCASH RLCASH RLCASH RLCASH RLCASH RLCASH RLCASH RLCASH RLCASH RLCASH RLCASH RLCASH RLCASH RLCASH RLCASH RLCASH RLCASH RLCASH RLCASH RLCASH RLCASH RLCASH RLCASH RLCASH RLCASH RLCASH RLCASH RLCASH RLCASH RLCASH RLCASH RLCASH RLCASH RLCASH RLCASH RLCASH RLCASH RLCASH RLCASH RLCASH RLCASH RLCASH RLCASH RLCASH RLCASH RLCASH RLCASH

Fake news

They raised over 15 mill dollars before the alt coin boom when eth was $50 and btc was $1500. So at minimum they would have 30 mill in funds or likely even more if they sold at any point up until now. No worries from me, holding over 300k rlc and will continue to do so

beta.forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xa8bdc8882987a3ed83d8030f08d64479f1eff731-ETH

>not buying TRUE
>Shorting Okex
No wonder you're poor

stop spreading this user...you're going to ruin a good opportunity by reposting this on Jow Forums, everyone should sage this thread

Kek. Check em. gotr 15k

Unironically got 21k

Why share this just delete it now fuck helping the other fags on here

If btc shits the bed and RLC dumps below $.15 ill double my stack and buy another 30k.

>truechain.pro/en/
>Yellow paper
>The team of TrueChain is international with its members from India, the United States, China, etc.

I think I'll pass

Why is it whenever this coin tries to move up it just gets dumped so fuckin hard.

Enjoy being the biggest retard of 2019

Lmao okex KYC is so dumb literally just googled korean id and got access plus approved ty user

Shorting from forkdelta to o
OKeX seems good but how to pass the kyc bs

Based

Shilled me. Got 42k

Thanks for checking on that buddy. Easy arbitrage then.

HOLY SHHHIT niggas dont know and will sleep on this easiest eth ive ever made! Based user.

The only thing this coin can do is go down.

You're actually sub 50iq not being 100%goyim and accumulating mass amounts to short the chinks

>They raised over 15 mill dollars before the alt coin boom when eth was $50 and btc was $1500. So at minimum they would have 30 mill in funds or likely even more if they sold at any point up until now. No worries from me, holding over 300k rlc and will continue to do so
The problem is that if they run out of money because of the deprecation of the coin they won't have enough funds to pay out marketer and developers. Also who told you they sold it all? They still have all in RLC

=3 tanks oppachan already up 2 ethies =33

etherscan.io/address/0x21346283a31a5ad10fa64377e77a8900ac12d469

Don't talk about something you don't know

Recently, they said they still have enough cash after the depreciation for their goals, which is v5 on 2021, so it sounds like they cashed out after ICO.

what are your price predictions when v3 drops?

1kk per RLC

Gilles returns to Jow Forums shilling his shitty frenchcoin

10k eoy
Flippening btc rlc is coming

It's going back and charging it's power.

Link

Kek

Cant be live this dumb shit made me 2 btc LOL

>etherscan.io/address/0x21346283a31a5ad10fa64377e77a8900ac12d469
>Don't talk about something you don't know
Thar address shows 12 millions... is it the Iexec CEO address? I don't understand what you are trying to tell me with that etherscan, sorry lowiq