Why haven't you started a youtube channel yet?

Why haven't you started a youtube channel yet?

A common misconception is that you need to be entertaining, innovative/creative, or talented/good-looking. Wrong.

I've noticed there are a fuck ton of top 10 videos or "tutorials" on youtube. These things are the most generic pieces of garbage that would put you to sleep. They read straight from wikipedia/websites and slap it on a video. That's the whole point. Put your audience to sleep. A 40 minute tutorial video running on someone's computer because they fell asleep watching it. Consider the yields. I'll give an example, I make "guides" for MMORPGs that are garbage, but thanks to SEO, they show up whenever someone who plays the game googles "How do I X"...well, they won't find the answer they're looking for because my videos are garbage and I read them straight from the wiki. Some people prefer to just listen/watch someone read stuff to them, who knows. I assume people just fell asleep and the video just runs while they're passed the fuck out. This is easy passive income that anyone can do.

Buy my e-book.

Attached: youtube-logo-16x9jpg.jpg (1200x675, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tZhLMuED3tQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WvEc5QOopV0
youtube.com/watch?v=K8JEK-fKmCA
youtube.com/user/Serowy/videos?view_as=subscriber
youtube.com/channel/UCLpYnyD5dVqVa70RT7ZnAlA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

im going to make meme videos

How much per month? How many subscribers, views?

>(((YouTube)))

you need 4000+ hours of watch time to monetize

And 1000 subs

I just started one

The Late Adopter

biz named my channel, sub to me damit. I want money

youtube.com/watch?v=tZhLMuED3tQ

Attached: 1544146946652.jpg (640x800, 50K)

I have one, with quite a number of videos and get like 20 views per video

>implying I don't have a YT channel already
for some reason it's important for the content to be low quality

Attached: youtube_stats.jpg (544x327, 28K)

I want to make one for road rage but I don't know where to source the videos from. If someone helps me out with the supply flow of videos, I'll gladly share the revenue.

which one? I will sub to you

Attached: 1496638616761.jpg (899x899, 326K)

steal it from other road rage compilations, or go to liveleak

lol nice one user, just work on the presentation a bit like thumbnails and SEO and you'll be good.

Thanks man. There are dusins of things I have to work on. Im terrible at this, but Im learning. Right now Im trying to just speak normaly without the "ehm.. mmmm ... aa.. uih..". English isnt my first language so Im doing my best. But I dont see any other way beside just makeing a bunch of crappy videos until one day Im accualy decent.

thousands have your exact idea everyday. None are successful because you didnt get an early start to make your clickbait reach far enough

I made a games of thrones video with the dragon being pulled out of the ice by chains and Sergey as the night king talking about smart contracts. It only got 100 views so I deleted it

im going to start streaming on twitch for my meme smash content, then on youtube for my gay life

I remember that video.

You'll get used to it, just keep it up

You are 1 of the 100 fren.

how can i market this

youtube.com/watch?v=WvEc5QOopV0

thumbnails are shitty, your face needs to be clearly visible and you have to make a cuck face (your mouth must be open with teeth visible).

>Jow Forums names my crypto youtube channel
BOORING!!
>I asked them to name my channel... and THIS happened
COOL!!!

keep making videos, you'll start getting views eventually

Im no chad. Cant fucking fix my face. It is what it is.

Yea, thumbs are shitty. I do try to improve them and I think Im starting to understand what a clickable thumbs should be like, but there is a gap between theory and acually result. They will get better over time. You can see that Im testing a variety of different stuff for every new video. Thanks for feedback tho.

found another game of throne themed video (less than 500 views).
youtube.com/watch?v=K8JEK-fKmCA

I think there just are not that many people in the crypto-sphere, which we are lead to believe.

you don't understand, it's your face expression that's bad, pic related is a perfect example.
You must look like you've just won the lottery.
search for louis rossmann or linustechtips to get an idea how clickbait titles should look like.

Attached: cuckface.jpg (901x503, 71K)

oh, I get it, fake omg look

But I read that the expression in the thumb must (should) align with the content of the video itself.

>louis rossmann
Was just looking at this guys channel since I used to watch him long time ago.

I just realized that all of his videos in the past that did good had text on thumbnails. And this is contrary to what Ive been thinking so far. So far Ive figured that thumbs need to be clean, with face, bright and no text or single word text. But this guys videos kinda turn my theory upside down

you can use other emotions but your expression always needs to be exaggerated, cuckface works best, for example for a video "The most memed crypto?" you can use the face in the top right corner, (pic related) and put it next to a blacked out chain link logo with a question mark on it.
also you can speak 10% slower

Attached: Basisemotionen.jpg (1351x1116, 176K)

"Crypto ponzi scheme explained" and "Is Bitcoing Fund Manager a SCAMMER?!" have good thumbnails and titles.
If you're doing TA for regular audience you can just use "bitcoin january 3rd TA" as title but the best way to gain new viewers is clickbait.
For example if you lost money on FunFair your title should be "I LOST MONEY ON A SH*TCOIN!!!" so people will clik to find out which shitcoin you are talking about, obviously put funfair in tags.
The views you're getting are average for a new channel.

Ye, clickbait titels are essential. Im learning. Its a process. Its shit channel, but it will get better. Im planning on doing this for one year, and If I havent made it by then, Im closing down.

Thanks for tips mate. I appriciate the feedback.

youtube.com/user/Serowy/videos?view_as=subscriber

I have a channel where I play naked CS:GO but nobody gives a shit.

don't be afraid to steal content, talk about the things others are talking about and change it slightly.
There's a shitton of vids you can make about crypto "the problem with proof of stake", "the problem with proof of work", "tone vays' most inacurate prediction" etc, aim for at least 2 videos / week.
don't close the channel before the next bullrun.

>don't close the channel before the next bullrun
Exactly! LoL

When I wanted to start a crypto channel, people were negative and were saying how bad timing is it for crypto since its dead. But I was just thinking that now its the best time to start so I can grow and learn and when bullrun start, I can explode :)

I started an animation YouTube channel 2 years ago, similar to Bizonacci but not meme oriented. I've been slaving away at these videos but can't even break 100 followers. I tried posting to Le Reddit but they always dislike my videos and post unhelpful comments. I have no clue where to promote myself. My videos are very well made too (I have the artistic kind of autism, it's literally the only good thing im good at) so I know it's not my content's fault. Where the fuck do I find more followers? I need advice.

Attached: 1515642643634.jpg (900x948, 260K)

>There are dusins of things I have to work on.
I know one more thing you need to work on.

its not a cuck face if yout take a snap while youre talking
now if you open your mouth for no reason at all then yes.

whats the channel name?

cant believe i browse the same board as these faggots

Attached: 1540788534959.png (250x202, 8K)

youtube is terrible for animation, it's best for vlog type content that you can pump out almost daily.
try sites like newgrounds.
only storytime animations are acceptable on YT.
r/animation downwotes even Butch Hartman because he doesn't use "Butch Hartman" as his username so they don't know it's him, if they knew they would beg to suck his dick.

also stream live on twitch while creating animations and have youtube link visable

That will give you some views

You are an absolute faggot for leaving the door open for_soyboy_normalfags
Even bizonacci has some class not to reference biz

I'd rather stay user, also it's not crypto related. Just picture something like UMAMI's channel. He's a big inspiration and has a good sized following. But my videos aren't as funny so that's why they do so poorly on reddit compared to his

I actually grew up making newgrounds animations. But there's way more audience potential on YouTube. I don't care too much about the ad revenue issue because I have other monetization ideas.

Thanks, thats good advice. Idk if I have the personality for it but I do have a lot of interesting techniques that people could learn from.

I already have a channel, but i haven't made a new anime review in years so why bother?

buy views on goodvibespanel and go viral in no time

good for you for making a youtube channel but fuck off dude. dont use biz or any Jow Forums shit you uncreative faggot. you may be unironnically be the first channel i will ever hate.

My bf makes pretty funny videos about all kinds of things but mostly movies. He’s also made a few short films. youtube.com/channel/UCLpYnyD5dVqVa70RT7ZnAlA

>Hey YouTube, in this video I'm going to tell you about the top 10 most embarassing times in history people have farted, but first smash that like and subscribe button.

Attached: 1481623272155.jpg (480x480, 34K)