Biz I need your honest opinion...

biz I need your honest opinion. I've been working for 4 years and got up to a modest $50k in savings and blew most of it on crypto around May-Dec2017. Just kept filling bags, mostly alts and am in a huge loss up to now.

Have scraped my way back to $20k in savings and have bought 2 BTC, attempting to catch knives at 8k, 6k and 5k. I'm a terrible, terrible buyer, that much is clear.

But I'm looking for honest feedback. I'm thinking of putting $5k into ADA bc I've lost so much already and really like the project and what I see on the roadmap.

Can someone talk me out of this? or encourage it? I'm 100% fine with my losses so far and expect more losses. In fact, this helps straighten my bitch ass out and be productive, bc I have no family or kids to work for. Just myself. I have no need for this money. The few friends I have left are douchebags and I go months without seeing them. I try not to eat out, spend too much on booze, but in the end, it doesnt really matter, I have no reason to save money.

Thanks for your feedback on ADA.

Attached: ada.png (200x200, 11K)

Dude. Give this shit up. Crypto is not where it’s at. Put money in chainlink and don’t watch this shit for the next year. Seriously you’re wasting time and potential

I should say, I have no need for living the life I lead now rather than for this money (everyone needs money/resources, the more the better)

But I've been on salary $45k for 3 years, now at $51k.... and just have no fucking reason to keep going really.

Just buy link and be patient

Look at this. We are all in this togheter

Just do a 50/50 split with bat and holo

I appreciate your honest opinion/feedback. I dont know much about LINK (to my own detriment, those sat values look great now) but I dont know what you mean by wasting time or potential. I'd be doing the same thing if it werent for crypto (except maybe have put more into retirement the past few years...)

ADA is still just a whitepaper man

its a damn good whitepaper from my own research tho, and the roadmap is indicitvate of very careful approach with Ethereum like potential

Please don't waste your money, buy holo instead

What about 50% in Holo and 50% in ADA?

I do like HOT and have a tiny bag now that I got at 11 sats, its since doubled, naturally I didn't put nearly enough in..

How much do you think is enough to hold for HOT?

Cardano is a garbage project started by Söyman to spike Vitalik Buterin and Dan Larimer. He's a known liar and piece of shit who has burned every bridge he's ever crossed. Just look at this faggot. Would you really trust this guy with 5k?

Attached: Charles.jpg (1000x1000, 147K)

I wouldnt to be honest. But look at vitalik or even satoshi. Would you trust them with your money?

why do you think its garbage though? Theyve not missed timelines as far as I can tell and seem to have good insight in regards to their alerting Vitalik before the Constantinople fork...

Thanks

Attached: modsvz72r4221.jpg (830x700, 82K)

Absolute, utter brainlet

Yes

gonna have to agree here, no facts, just spewing vitriol

Vitalik is an autist who I don't trust to but the community's interests above his own. I suspect his influence will highly come in to play when ETH has fork disputes down the line. The difference is Vitalik has a track record of integrity, not stabbing people in the back, and being upfront about what he actually thinks.
If the project is based of shady people, it is going to fail, especially when it has fierce competition. There are a hundred ETH clones out there developed by teams with greater integrity. I would invest in EOS, NEO or even fucking Tron before Cardano.
If Cardano were the only ones writing a smart contract platform I would have higher interest in them, but they aren't.
My prediction is Cardano is going to go the same way Bcash did: Lots of big ego shitty developers butting heads and tearing the project apart when things don't go their way.

There is nothing fundamentally wrong with bcash that kept it from being successful. From a tech point of view it actually has many interesting features and defense mechanisms built in that reflect the competitive altcoin environment it grew up in.

It didn't matter. You had multiple shitheads working on a project that didn't work as well as the original and they didn't even last two years before infighting destroyed the project.

I see the same thing with this Hosskinson guy. He doesn't know how business is run. Look at his track record: Terrible

I bought $60K of LINK when it was around 50k sats in May. i sold cause i dropped to 40ksats . I regret every day cause look at it now. I have a modest 60K Link bag now thst im not touching till it makes me at least $ 1million dollars.

Yeah whatever faggot get more rekt thanks for the cheap bags

If you put it all into Neo and put that shit into wallet and leave 600$ for flying tickets you can go to vietnam and live off the passive income it gives you out. Neo will also not crash more in the close future so your money is safe. Go there for a year and things will be back normal.

wut

damn sounds like you bought BCH at 4k sorry bub

i live in a LCOL state in the USA... why the fuck would I move to Vietnam? lol

Life is cheap there. You can sleep in a hammock and fuck bitches. Reset your stress levels and come back to the states when the bullrun starts.

I don't want turn this into a shill thread, but take a look into Snowblossom. You don't seem like a total brainlet so you might be able to get into it. It's the most legit moonshot option out there imo, if you want to buy something "lower risk"/higher cap than maybe try HOT as others have said. I wouldn't buy ADA.

Your hallucination is noted. Good luck with your scamcoin purchase

Also you might want to wait on buying anything until we see a clear bottom for BTC

desu, thats what I'm doing in the States now, minus the hammock, and way more booze than I'd feel safe drinking in Nam.

If I had a friend there I'd honestly highly consider it. I moved to Europe for a year for work a while back and had a blast. The travel bug is back by now.

thanks much for the recco on Snowblossom, will give it a look. Not currently trading then?

Thanks again and do you care to mention why you wouldnt buy ADA seeing as how its down from highs above $1.00 USD?

It's on qtrade.io.
snowblossom.org is their website, don't be turned off by the lack of flash. Check out their github/slack/discord - this isn't just some pajeet shitcoin; there is a huge wealth of info to dig through.
I admittedly don't know a whole lot about ADA but the fud on it makes me wonder how it mooned so high in the first place. No product, etc. Might as well just buy ETH.

Fair enough. Huge wealth of info? I got thru the HTML site in minutes.. xD