Signals for ETH

Buy signal at 123. Use tight stops, god speed.

Attached: 1427332495252.jpg (316x286, 24K)

past thread:

What's short term target?

up to you. that is at your discretion.

How long ago did you get the signal? You have mentioned before it has pretty good lead time, I need more downside before I can close the shorts.

classified.

Attached: 1536556593857.png (550x417, 555K)

Yeah, my uncle works for Etherium....he said to keep an eye out ;)

Attached: 44F932C8-9CBC-401C-B75F-D55C33A56971.png (952x848, 84K)

how tight should a tight stop be?

Alright, then tell me how the fuck do you trade on this exchange with such low LIQUIDity. Its nearly impossible to close these positions with this spread.

Why are you linking this? That call was DEAD WRONG. You said 119 within 3 to 4 hours, instead it went up 2 USD. That was a bad call.
These aren't proper calls user. "Target at your discretion" is not a valid trade idea you shit idiot

sure dad.

Your calls are shit

okay dad.

Calls are good, you probably just have bad risk management skills.

lmao how is a call with no target and no stop even a fucking call.

all i am telling u is when to buy retard and a price range to buy in.

Your targets will depend on your risk. The more you leverage, the tighter the stops. If user says buy at 123 my stop is only going to be a couple percent so 122 121 maybe. As for target, let your profits run, pay yourself along the way. These prices are all ranges by the way, order in chunks. If you get stopped out try again.

No. The target is the trade. If you dont have targets you're just guessing.

lol, screen cap what you just said, then go learn how to ride a trend and then laugh at yourself later.

Post your position

Honestly, I'm trying to close my shorts at a slight loss right now and going long.

Post your current position. Post a screencap of your entry, position size, leverage and stop.

who honestly does that? i have nothing to prove to you, believe and do what you want.

Shut the fuck up you LARPing faggot.

Exactly. I guarantee you dont even have a fucking exchange account.

hate us cuz they aint us. alright my dude. y u hatin?

Not even going to ask you to post your position, I know your mom stopped letting you borrow her card.

tight as a bitch because we're going lower

Attached: 1544674467005s.jpg (188x250, 5K)

Good, I need to fill these longs.

I can vouch for SignalsAnon's calls. Most of the time they're good and he always gives us a heads up when a signal is invalidated.

SignalsAnon, are you able to tell the general size of the movement we can expect? Do you think we will head back to the ~$145 zone?

I'm getting a strong feeling thatsignalsanon is samefagging

Lol ok well this thread isn't for you. It's for me and anyone else who's interested to get some more info about his ETH projection near term.