Do I get neo gas even if my wallet is offline?

Do I get neo gas even if my wallet is offline?

Attached: Neogas.png (720x480, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thekey.vip/#/homePage
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kek, nigga we bout to over take ETH in 2020

yes

Lol didn't this shit go 99% down

does it even matter? it's all going to zero

Just like every other coin?

please tell us what you think is the difference between online wallet and offline wallet? do you even understand how blockchain works? for the last time, you don’t store coins on a piece of paper, all the numbers on a given address are stored on multiple nodes that run the network

to answer the question, gas value is incremented on any neo address which holds 1 or more NEO (probably an integer value inside of a dictionary or hashtable, but don’t know specifics)

1 neo = 1 Beach house

1 neo = 1 cent in 2024 or sooner

not true, in 2024 neo will be at least $200-250

this,

2500 neo, since ant shares.
i will see my $500k again, or more.

u will see jack shit,
neo and crypto in general will tank more, neo below ant shares pricec, and whole crypto below 20b total market cap

Fake news.

dont tell me u bought NEO at $10+

You can register new UTXO assets on NEO and the NEO currency is one of them. But nobody ever registed a new one, because it cost a billion gas to do so and token (which indeed are key-value pairs) do just the same.
The NEO devs stopped developing as soon as the Western devs created the first dev group and then Da looked how to mulitply his $ further (Ontology, etc).
It turned into a scam. There's tech, but it's a scam nontheless.

yes because its a centralised database and not secured by pow or staking in any way

And still managed to go down for hours a few days ago.

NKN and Trinity, both CEOs are NEO founders, both swapped to erc20. NEX/NASH, City of Zion, leaving NEO.

>Can there be any worse fud than NEO founders themselves and the City of Zion not using NEO for their own projects?

is 200 NEO and 1000 GAS enough to make it?

u psotign this in every neo thread,
your total 500 neo is not enough, unless neo goes to $1k which will not happen.

but what about NEO 3.0 ?

Imagine being so butt blasted that a chinese coin can reach $1000. It'd be a shame if NEO had digital identity and scaling was right around the corner while ETH sits on its hands.

$1k for neo will never happen,
it's like saying 10 million for 1 btc, we can see someday mayve 1 million for btc, but 10 never fucking ever.

neo now is a joke coin, and just imagine china gov saying "enough" for crypto tech, and just like that neo, ont and other china hustle coins including elastos (lol) are done

and ppl who like neo now, are the fools who bought ANS but didn't sell at $40, at $77 at $10, at $120, at $140 and at $160

they are still in profit,
but it's like with every coin, u bought some shit early, like 2017 early so no matter what u have a still damn profit, but this profit is shit compared to ATH u had or even half ATH u had.

and there r people who had 1000x with ANS and didnt sell in january last year.

these stupid fucks were thinking they were so clever in investing and didnt realize they had millions just becasue of 800b total crypto market cap.

now such once in a l;ife time opportunity "from rags to riches" is over and they blindly hold their coin, and are somewhat still happy as they are still in profit, but everyfucking day they are thinking about how they pissed away millions of dollars by not cashing out

i-it was only 97%, user

So many grammar errors and abbreviation of you to u make you look like the fool your opinion exposes you as.
It's 3 fucking letters. Y O U. u stuoppdi faggod

But Nash and CoZ aren't leaving Neo though...

Wondering if I should even waste my time on this paid shill.lol You really gonna just lurk a NEO thread and FUD it all day? Chinas not going anywhere and digital identity is coming to NEO very soon. How much are you getting paid? I could FUD NEO better than you could. Tell your boss I know more about NEO than anyone and I'll work for $50 a day to FUD this so he can accumulate more.

thekey.vip/#/homePage

Attached: NEO $1000 2020.gif (347x252, 565K)

"and just imagine china gov saying neo it is ! Baaam ... well just bet some bucks on that horse

i have similar information

NKN founder didn't found NEO, he wrote Onchains business blockchain architecture which NEO and some other projects are based on

But yeah, NEO is not looking too hot these days

it'd be a shame if Devcon 2 was coming up and NEO pumped to $13. But whatever, stay poor.

i wonder why none of chinese big business is interested in running even a pitty one neo node,
why ?

u know why ?
because fuck u, that's why