Trucker hate thread

Trucker hate thread.

FUCK these low IQ, inbred, ultimate wagecucks ruining my commute every day. It's makes me so happy knowing they're all getting cucked while they're on the road and will die early due to health complications from the job.

Attached: cuck.jpg (4096x2720, 267K)

Also another thing that makes them easy to hate is that they all have some kind of superiority complex about being a trucker.

It's like dude you are the bottom dredges of society and being cucked harder than any other wagecuck in existence outside of slaves. Fuck truckers.

The only time I've ever felt truly safe on a [US] road was when it was just me and the semi's at 2am when I was driving home. They're mostly competent professionals commanding over 20 tons of metal going 80mph. They aight.

>/thread you faggot. And don't buy groceries from now on.

>2am
>safe

You mean the only thing besides all the drunk drivers you retard? I could see how a fellow low IQ mouth breather would have a soft spot for truckers.

my dad was a trucker at some point, he was running this fucking thing with 120km/h.

Attached: MAN_F2000_Pritschensattelzug.jpg (1920x1110, 243K)

This.

In my country they get paid really well.

>t numale that has never operated heavy machinery

fuck you fagot and kill yourself. without truckers you wouldnt have the life you so selfishly enjoy. waste yourself

I had that happen once on the PA Turnpike.
>2 AM or so
>step it
>end up in convoy surrounded by trucks on all sides for 20 miles
Whether they were fucking with me or just elephant racing, it was pretty graceful. No sudden brakes or stops. No surprises.

I bet OP is the typical STEM autist who has nothing else going for him but his dedication to STEM. The superiority complexes some of these dweebs develop are hilarious.

>its like dude

Shut the fuck up you beta pussy. You choose a trucker of all people to pick on? They literally do nothing but deliver things.

Without them your mom wouldnt be able to buy your tendies at the grocery store. You dragon dildos wouldnt come straight to your door from amazon. Your shitty kia was delivered to the dealership by a trucker.

KYS PUSSY.

Which trucker was it that fucked OPs girlfriend

>some kind of superiority complex about being a trucker.

I remember a trucker honking his vehicle's horn and giving me the finger for no reason other than me working an "embarrassing" job. It's not like his job is that much better.

Trucker here, OP is a faggot, but he's mostly right. Lot of assholes who think their shit doesn't stink because they drive an 18-wheeler. Lot of dangerously green drivers with no idea what they're doing in charge of 40 tons of hurtling death. Was picking up at a place last night where the driver ahead of me got stuck in a mud hole. After watching him spin the tires for a couple minutes, I went over to see if I could help. Turned out, all he had to do was lock the differential to give both drive axles power, but he had no idea that his truck even had that option. Let that sink in. There are people in charge of tractor trailers who have no idea what half of the switches and buttons and gauges in front of them are for.

Attached: 1541719233210.png (558x614, 65K)

I would also point out that without people buying tendies, dragon dildos, and cheap foreign cars, I would be out of a job. It's like, symbiosis, man.
And it's not like I'm having fun in rush hour traffic, either. I'm getting paid by the mile.

Long haul? What are some cool places you've been to

>beta incel hating on the people who deliver his tendies to the store
Life protip: don't shit on the people who are critical for your lifestyle and survival.
Trucking is an honorable and neccessary profession.

Can agree truckers are low IQ subhumans, almost all white trash redneck retards who think they own the road when they are the equivalent to a janitor in my eyes.

>Life protip: don't shit on the people who are critical for your lifestyle and survival.
They're going to be replaced by a fucking dell computer and it's awesome.
>Trucking is an honorable profession.
lmao no

what do you think of the tesla truck? It's supposed to be stupidly easy to drive. And fast.

Attached: tesla-semi-video-screenshot.png (2000x1370, 2.14M)

Man trucking seems like a comfy ass job. I suck at pulling trailers though.

>he unironically thinks the incipient technocrat robot police state + miscegenated urban hive mudpeople welfare underclass is a good thing
Lmao at your life if you think you're going to get a seat at the table just because you have some 'STEM' job. You pasty fags are in for a rude fucking shock.

You are a faggot child that needs to be beaten.

Unironically going to make it and invest all my gains in automated trucking to remove this annoying class of people from society. Sure we need trucks but we don't need drivers. Time for these subhumans to go the way of coal shovelers.

Attached: 1485945949789.jpg (1200x742, 148K)

i use to drive a truck about 10 years ago. it was a shit job. only made like $400 a week and had to put up with tons of BS. At least now they have mandatory e-logs so the dispatchers can't force you to drive illegally. I've thought about getting back into it but only as a last resort before homelessness.

Based.

All the people defending truckers are basement dwelling incels that haven't spent any time on the road. These people are literally braindead/convicts and operating death machines throughout our country. Not to mention they puller dumber shit than some soccermom that drivers a couple hours a month on the roads when this is their profession. And they have a superiority complex about it like the roads belong to them when they are in fact the worst drivers out there.

There are some decent people obviously like that get trapped into the lifestyle do to a lack of options and trying to get their shit together but 90% of them need to be gassed.

Where are you seeing these people? Almost all truckers I've driven along side with have been the most competent, professional drivers. I have had the least number of issues with truckers.

That's exactly what I'm talking about. I used to make the drive from Lejeune to Pittsburgh when I got a 96 in the military and I have fond memories of going through the Breezewood exit in the early AM. Those truckers were good, not the Swift assholes that everyone makes fun of usually. I don't have a CB but those dudes were definitely coordinating to draft off each other. Pretty cool to see.

Hes not hes just trolling.

Attached: 1547046456886.jpg (650x400, 16K)

These.
OP please kill yourself. Thanks

During when oil was big it was 100K starting and 150K/yr after 6 months, think what you like but they get paid well. Didn't take the job because I fucking hate driving but part of me wishes I did I would be in a better place by now

I have no problem with Truckers.

Most of them are competent, professional drivers unlike other retards on the road.

Our trucks are fast, but because candy ass people are scared of a big ol truck, we're forced to be governed down to stupidly slow speeds.
It's still stupid as hell, and gliders are eventually going to be forced to be ELD compliant.

You can get a really good BLT at Rick's Good Eats in Mississauga. Street shitter jokes aside, naan bread is perfect for a BLT. Also, I cured my yellow fever by paying way too much for 30 minutes of BJ from a FOB qt with minimal English in Winnemucca.
I'm more worried about what effect Amazon is going to have on trucking than Tesla. Tesla can't produce enough cars, I don't see them taking market share from Volvo, Freightliner, et al any time soon. That said, I got into trucking because I thought running a video store was a good career choice, so my prognostication officially sucks.

Any other cool stuff to see along that I80 in Nevada? Some nice small towns over there.. at least they seem nice.

I’m just starting out. I wouldn’t want to do it forever, but it’s good money. Also, I am pretty dumb.

I get antsy in the desert. I like for there to be shade trees and open water. That said, the Great Salt Lake is worth a look, Montana in the fall is eye-bleedingly beautiful, Donner Pass has its good points...but that's all stuff you can see from the interstate. I'd love to go explore a ghost town, but there's never time or parking.

It's a beautiful country out there. Sure beats living in some big city. Love the wide open spaces and the nature like you mentioned.

I enjoy the desert. It’s.. cool out there. I will agree that it gets monotonous, but at least it’s not Oklahoma, fuck that place

I like that johnny b good trucker's YouTube videos on his travels. Also that one tranny chick with her solar powered RV has some cool videos.

they will be among the first to be struck by level 5 car automation
dying profession by 2023

I kind of wouldn't mind having a little farm out where OK meets TX. Far enough east that the grass stays green most of the year, but not too far from Amarillo.

I bet it’d be cheap as hell too. I also day dream about buying a farm and making things go from there. Seems like it’d be pretty comfy

Imagine being this much of a faggot that you hate on the backbone of capitalism.

I don't like a lot of truckers either but what they do is a very important function of society, unlike shitposting on Jow Forums.

Get fukt.

Silly NEETS truckers deliver your precious tendies to the store. We also pay taxes so you can get them free with your food stamp cards (which aren't working due to the shutdown I heard). Stay mad NEETS.

Haha stupid triggered nigger who wasting his weekends on self consuming hate

OP had heart broken by trucker. feelsbadman.

hi i'm a trucker and i make $120,000 a year with full health benefits and a pension, are you upset?

Every weekday during my (short) commute to my shitty job, I daydream about being a truck driver. Driving is fun and listening to radio, music, or podcast all day braving the elements seems extremely comfy.

Attached: 146738874386367.png (587x773, 24K)

I always liked interstate driving. Must be cool to do that as a trucker. Wide expanses of highway, all the scenery along the way, and the cool hole in the wall places to stop to get food.

No it's actually boring as fuck and fueled by caffeine.

Good money though, if you own your own truck

Why don’t more people just drive with their wife’s?

Buddy of mine did this. They had a kid too. Didn't pay rent anywhere, just drove around for a couple of years saving tons of money.
I wish I could say they bought a house together or something but I think he blew it on elaborate methods of avoiding chemtrails and trying to communicate with ayylmaos. I wish I was joking.

Any lot lizard tales?

Attached: 15-1.jpg (1024x617, 411K)

I work in the IT department for a major intermodal shipping company. The truckers get paid only slightly worse than I do. Most are making a 6 figure salary, at least most of the competent ones. Accidents and shit like that can really reduce their earnings.

..what the fuck? How much can that cost? If I spend several years of wageslaving and being homeless, I better have a face to face meeting with the ayys

You sound like a fag OP. Truckers literally move the economy.

Port truckers, however, are the lowest form of life on earth. pic related

Attached: porttrucker.jpg (960x858, 46K)

Husband/wife driver teams are common.

>75mph
cool story bro

where the fuck do you think your food comes from you absolute mong

You'd save so much money if you sleep in your truck. Even stay at a motel or hotel like 3-5x a month and you're way ahead.

It costs a lot to be constantly flying all over the world based on internet forum reports of ayys or low chemtrail activity.
Don't think he ever got to meet an ayyylmao, we lost touch the last couple of years.