She browses here biz

she browses here biz

Attached: ventilink2.png (974x736, 744K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0x8a4a5af9d8cea173b0c584366f4ac8e10e3aec24
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>early adopters

All government agencies, all noteworthy celebrities, all world-class criminals, all top investors, pretty much all persons of interest in the high school we call mankind browse Jow Forums regularly. Welcome to the eye of the storm. And Sergey is at the center.

Attached: 1547538938032.jpg (2155x1440, 663K)

ROASTIES GET OUT NOW GET OFF MY BOARD

also what are the odds she just had some poltard tell her about stinky link bitch is too stupid to actual understand what it is

Attached: 226.jpg (750x546, 32K)

How many is that dumb whore hoarding?

how many link to titfuck her

god shes so ugly

No idea who that is but she looks autistic, seems likely she'd end up here

this

Attached: D330178C-BEE2-417D-ACFD-70FF6E2F6331.jpg (750x1334, 658K)

redpill you on egirls: every single one who wants to make her life even easier than already is, browse Jow Forums. because losers with money have to be here.

Any shot showing your chest or wearing skin tight clothing detracts from your argument and shows you are manipulating the audience via boobage and not your quality of information FAKE AND GAY MOVE ON

>there are actual Jow Forumslets who donated

>eye of the flush
Aye

guarantee it was some crypto kid that donated her $40,000

Wouldn't they rather have normies with money? I don't think any girl wants to be here. It's like wading in a cesspit looking for a gem, but you just come out covered in shit.

no, it's a common tactic for a thot. create as much hate as you can possibly can on Jow Forums, get fame nad money

>Any shot showing your chest or wearing skin tight clothing detracts from your argument
If you're smart then its neutral because it's irrelevant to the argument

But you're not

I don't care, she's ugly as fuck. Americans have such low standards. Same thing when it comes to that Cortez or whatever mexican woman.

its over!

Attached: 1541561655992.png (638x617, 945K)

she's unironically your average amerimutt

muttcoin

Why would anyone donate 3k in link to this girl?

sauce

>she

No way that aberration is a girl

vsauce michael here

>Fear not the dark my friend, and let the feast begin.

lol not surprised this dumb groid fell for the shilling. mega late adopter cope.

La criatura

Go to bed, Brit.

Lol. Why does Brittney get a lot of hate on here. I like Brit.

ROASTIES BE GONE!

Attached: 1516590299678.jpg (238x238, 44K)

LA CREATURA DE LOS AMERICANAS

does she have cute feet?

I don't know but she has nice big titties

>And yet! The Abyss hath yet to produce any such creature!

Attached: Fear+not+the+dark+my+friend+and+let+the+feast+_b931563cb42458faaea6dd496411368b.jpg (640x437, 47K)

You are really pretty my kik is AaronFlansen1

She's a Jow Forumstard, of course she knows what LINK is.

Brittany is unironically based

Honestly i wouldnt donate, but would most likely wife this beauty. All you faggots just hating cuz shes more successful than you fucks

There is a enema kit in her amazon wishlist

Someone donated 3 link

etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0x8a4a5af9d8cea173b0c584366f4ac8e10e3aec24

Good to know user, thanks.

kek found one of her patreons

Would make white babies with

kek found the roastie

What a shock that a roastie who makes her living off of virgin Jow Forums retards would give them a way of paying her with the crypto coin that they shill endlessly!

>she

>calling an Ethereum address a "LINK wallet"
Yup, normies are still completely oblivious. We are unironically still very early into this.

Everything about this is retarded

You'll never get my Linkies, roastie!

REEEEEEEEEE

she doesnt even have that good a body, just lovely big fat mutt milkers

Liar

Yeah, I tend to agree with

based delphi

>donating link
poor anons not gonna make it, might as well buy pizza with it

That's $3,000 - pretty generous really

ATTENTION: Any Linkmarine caught donating to an e-thot shall be dishonourably discharged. Your wallet will be marked and you will be permanently barred from participating in any post-singularity networking or event.

Attached: 1545688841827.png (446x435, 79K)

Behold the true power of the blockchain.

Holy fuck it's that stupid fucking cunt that desTINY routinely RAPES in debates.

Big sell signal.

>caring about e-thot debates
You are the loser in this situation

you're joking but i am betting you could get banned from linkpool if the creators were autistic enough

>LINK wallet

You are so fucking ugly venti, look like a goddamn downs child

>desperately tries to cover her nipples because that would be indecent.

also the fact she uses $link instead of chainlink shows that she got shilled link through twitter, because $link is used there so she doesn't browse biz, she got shilled link on twitter

Attached: CGWrnCDWwAEs_d1.jpg (390x365, 23K)

>Implying watching people sperg out isn't fun.

I can't imagine being this beta.

unironically my waifu

Brittany Venti investing those betabux into fucking Link is just way too fucking funny

Attached: keksimusmaximus.png (596x628, 237K)

Some betacuck from Jow Forums promised her 10k LINK if she set up a wallet. It has to be lol, no one else shills LINK than Jow Forums.

proof this token is a shit tier normie one.. get out now

Big ol tiddies

Do millennial men regularly send money to women who make YouTube videos? Gen x here, so I'm genuinely puzzled by this practice. I use $50, here or there, to buy my wife something nice on etsy, or whatever. Is this the practice you're trying to emulate via proxy?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 157K)

Based souls poster

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-03-20-27-02-679_com.miui.gallery.jpg (700x1049, 248K)

Her wallet for any degenerates who want to.donate to her

0xcCef123243BFa9A655734fc4eA486d53cf5C0123

looks trans

Attached: lol.png (1230x204, 53K)

Must be relateable to you, understood,

>any post-singularity networking or event
is an assassination attempt by people hopping to gain money.

someone sent 6 eth

god shes such a hot mess you think if I send her $1000 buckaroos shell give me ashout out on youtube?

Quick, who's fault is this?
The e-thots or the thirsty betas?

I wish somebody would send me 6 eth for being sexy in a ugly sexy mutt way.

Classic biz, getting all strung up on some fat tittied roastie lmao... She's going to marry SOMEONE and 50% of the population is females and they all want to marry someone so DW incels xx

>Brittany Venti investing those betabux into fucking Link is just way too fucking funny
/our/ link hammerhead? Let her shill it. Who gives a fuck what she does.

Attached: Sylvia.jpg (1029x768, 73K)