Centralised shitcoin

>centralised shitcoin
>100 bil supply
>60% kept by the team
>Jow Forums: pajeet scammmmm
>xrp goes from 0.00001 to 3.5
Your final chance to make it Jow Forums ignore the fud
Xcash xfam

Attached: 619336A5-2DF6-47AB-89A4-8454850CB222.png (612x612, 713K)

I got some.
Their wallet is easy to use.
Throw a couple of hundred bucks at it. Worst can happen you lose a couple of hundred bucks. But what if..

\o/

\o/

\o/

Moving up 1 litoshi Everyday
\O/ \o/ \O/ \o/

\o/

I’m surprised not a lot of people here have this thinking, all crypto is speculation anyway. Instead they throw money at coins that have already pumped

I figure the worst that can happen, I'll lose the $200. Or half of it. But the upside potential is there. What if this shitcoin even just 3x my money. I'll take that $600 for doing essentially nothing.

Oh my sweet user, wait till this gets btc pairing. 3x is just the beginning

How high do you think it'll go realistically?

Ranked in the 900s on CMC.

This coin can be akin to that of a baby ripple. Let's say we get somewhere with volume.

Xcash has a supply half that of ripple and given the same market cap would be correctly valued around 60 cents?

No way that is going to happen so let's say a much lower number like under 10 cents would be a fair estimation?

How good would that be? Hope it comes true

10-20x easy

can you fucking pajeets fuckoff already. even a broke ass college student can put more money on the table than this shit has as volume. How the fuck are you so poor that you cant even wash trade 50k?

You'll have 4k in your bank account by may. Have fun fucking bitches with your profits

X GON GIV IT TA YA

\o/

lmao this is some fiverr pajeet tier shilling
doubt you can scam even one person with this pathetic display

Turn on the flags. You'll see the only pajeet here is you.

Attached: 1530802747379.jpg (500x500, 32K)

just don't buy it then. why are you so salty? Is your order not getting filled? boo-hoo better call everyone pajeets so they sell

sikhs are serving dinner at the temple in 15 minutes again. Dont be late ranjeets

Cringe