You are almost 30

>you are almost 30
>weeks now seem like days
>no wife and kids
>no house and high paying career

Is there anything more pathetic than a manchild?

Attached: AEC71972-B34B-458D-8C29-5F0FAAC5C54A.jpg (1125x2433, 2.05M)

Nice cope, my house is already paid off and i’m 30

How many times are you going to post this

Nobody cares about your shack in flyover country as demographic decline and aggregation into the cities makes your land more and more worthless. Just ask any Japanese how much land in small cities and towns are worth, they are practically given out for free

Remember that its toxic masculinity's fault. You have to give your job to a woman who will work for less and already has built in social support.

bro I'm 29 and I don't even have $1000 in my savings

I’m 20 and weeks already feel like days ...

>you are almost 30
>you hate yourself and the world
>horrible marriage and a cold relationship with your kids
>works 40 hours a week for a paycheck he spends on supporting his shitty household
>has to project on a forum

Is there anything more pathetic than a Gen-X-er?

Nice cope it’s in the center of a european city

oof. hit me right in the feels.

Attached: 1547062961439.jpg (1122x2208, 273K)

Based

Attached: faggot.jpg (600x448, 65K)

Fuck you faggot!!! I just turned 30 and my wife of 8 years just divorced me!! she took our two kids and our house!! I've worked my ass off in my 20s for this?!?!

FUCK YOU AND YOUR SHILLING OP THIS MEME NEEDS TO DIE

Hope you had a prenup

I didn't even have kids or a house and worked half my 20s.

we ended up in the same place :) , here on Jow Forums

Is this bait?

>american build quality

kek, I have a light work schedule at my gym between working out several times a day and banging rich guys wives while they are busy working 60 hours a week.

Have fun at work wagie! I'm having fun with your wife.

Attached: 1547928456307.jpg (935x1083, 80K)

26 and never had a job. Not sure how to feel

>buying some shitty new construction quasi-mcmansion in a neighborhood watch suburban hellhole where property values and development are a religion and some panel of school board leeches have full authority to double your property taxes every 7 years or so and it will never get fixed because all the NPCs simply don't care that they're trapped in a literal ratmaze
hopefully the NIMBYs haven't militarized the police force so they can finally stop those degenerates going 26 in 25
also fuck urban living

Do you really think the rich guys care about their wives if they're working 60 hours a week? In fact you're pretty much working for them.

That's the dumbest thing I have ever heard. What a fucking wage cuck.

These guys have the money to fly to any third world country and impregnate significant portions of their populations ensuring their genetic lineage. Meanwhile you have to settle for being a boytoy for their armcandy. Face it NEET you're being worked and you don't even know it. You're keeping their wives happy FOR FREE.

Attached: neet btfo.png (1920x1080, 582K)

lmao sure it is

Ethereum and BAT will save me from my moms house

hey everyone here's OP dox since he keeps shitting up Jow Forums

Attached: bucko2.png (1892x1050, 1.05M)

I think he's just pulling up recent sales outside of D.C. on realtor.com for some inexplicable reason.

Of all the places to leverage 100% of your future earnings to live in a plywood box, to pick within bus distance of the worst ghetto in North America is just a level of boomer retarded that I didn't think millennials were even capable of.

The under 30 person who buys a $2million mcmansion in the ghetto is literally the Sith apprentice of pants on head boomer decision making.

the govt giving a house to you and your 16 children isn't 'paid off', ahmed