2019 is /ouryear/

Attached: 20190120_000510.jpg (679x1061, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@H_O_L_O_/hot-to-holo-fuel-swap-announcement-e64d59a77aaf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You know it. We're going to the fucking moon.
We're coming for you ETH!
Brace your obsolete ass

Attached: 46494590_1441235396010316_296051468648054784_n.jpg (607x608, 44K)

My body is ready

Attached: lsd.png (720x960, 776K)

What does holo do different from any other altcoin?

What does this even mean? The economics behind it are unlike any other coin in development. Mutual credit has never been applied to a cryptocurrency before. Not saying it will work but if it does it's a guaranteed top 10. Lurk moar.

It turns you into a transgender onions lesbian

BUY BUY BUY!!

I mean what’s the difference between holo and the 1000s of shitcoins? I’ve seen this shilled once in a while but I’ve never done any research on it.

We aren't here to spoonfeed normies. We've been talking about this coin since last April.

Lack of support and resistance at current price in the binance btc pair is weird. Never happened before that I’ve seen.

Probably a whale trap (if you sell 22 sat they won’t let you in again at 21 basically)

I'm not selling for another year at least. Was planning on doubling my stack in 2019 but if this takes off I have a few other gems up my sleeve that haven't blown up yet.

I invested heavily in VET instead of this a couple weeks ago. FUCK my mouth

So dumb. SO SO dumb.

I have 1 million left of my 3 mill that I never sold as my suicide stack, was busy today and didn't have time to scalp the run up. What are we looking at for further moon potential? I haven't kept up with the roadmap.

Attached: 1547200093143.png (246x349, 6K)

After 41 we are going to 100

And there is nothing anyone can do to stop it

Attached: Buy Holo.jpg (938x960, 635K)

>still buying garden variety chink scams in the year of Lord (2015+4)
Not going to make it.

Ignoring the tech. Binance has a thing for sub 50 sat coins. They tend to get pumped 75-100x.

Admittedly the 2017 bullrun is the extent of the sample size and the market is different now. Check on twitter though and you’ll find enough people comparing it to tron that it likely becomes a self fulfilling prophecy. And tron is vaporware garbage whereas holo isn’t

What's a good range to set my limit order? I refuse to sell any of my million even if it goes back down to 12 sats because I simply don't have the time to swing trade after a stop loss at say 20 sats was hypothetically pushed. I'm too anxious to buy now considering we're up 40%.

try and buy more and get to 2 millions

>you’ll find enough people comparing it to tron that it likely becomes a self fulfilling prophecy.
You weren't kidding.

Attached: 20190120_010220.jpg (716x1116, 391K)

join t.me/holotroopers for the real mooboys

I'm gonna need a lot more than that to make it. I'm trying to get price points to stagger my buy ins considering the majority of my holdings are in tether rn.

I'm sure there's tons of comedy gold in there but I no longer have the patience to deal with autistic street shitters on trading channels. There's too much actual development going on in this space.

How much HOT do ya'll hold? 60M gigachad here

1.5m sadly

9 million

Yes. Yes it is. Digits are with us.

Attached: 1547872537621.jpg (376x400, 101K)

>few other gems
Mind spilling those beans !

7.5M. You are definitely going to make it my friend. I'm probably an order of magnitude away from making it but it's a start. Really want to hit 15M this year.

FOAM is one of them. The other ones I will not disclose until I pick up my bags. You guys will be the first to know though.

Damn, if holo hits $1 you’d have like $60m

he'll dump on us long before $1

$1 is extremely unlikely but not impossible. Everyone here should keep a few million in the event it does reach that high. Take profits on the way up, just don't sell everything.

i took profits today at 20 sat

What’s your estimated eoy? Is 1 cent realistically achievable?

Not to rain on the parade, but $1 hot gives it a 133 billion market cap.

SWhich is slightly more than the current total market cap of all crypto currencies. Not saying it can’t happen down the line but $0.10 is a more realistic target

Took profits? What is this 2017?

Market cap is borderline irrelevant for this post token swap

Sure it's possible, but that depends on the overall market as well.
It's actually 177 Billion circulating supply. CMC is misleading. All team tokens are unlocked (although I doubt many of them are selling). That said, the supply of Holofuel will be dynamic and we truthfully don't know what will happen to it after main net launch.

HOT to Holo fuel Swap Announcement

About the Swap
The original plan in our Holo Green Paper called for Holo Tokens (HOT) to be burned when redeemed for Holo fuel. This “swap-and-burn” was based on the conventions of other token swaps. However, as we have incorporated feedback from the community and refined our currency design we have found that until our ecosystem matures this method may invite structural instability. Instead, allowing the community to swap back and forth between HOT and Holo fuel provides far more liquidity for our users.

More in the announcement: medium.com/@H_O_L_O_/hot-to-holo-fuel-swap-announcement-e64d59a77aaf

I saw and was disappointed by this when it dropped, but at least
>until our ecosystem matures
means it will ultimately be temporary. (unless they pull some shit and extend it)
I think this is only because the underlying mutual credit system wouldn't work until exchanges and so on, learn to manage it.

I have to say, Holo has some sketchy practices. Selling more ports before the IndieGoGo backers had their's ship, $250 dev camp courses (I don't know if this is a standard rate), this token swap update. I'm about 90% sure it's not a scam, but anything that's not BTC/BCH/ETH/XMR should be approached as a potential scam until proven otherwise.

Fuck off billy bob

Wow great insight Ranjeesh. Get the fuck out of my thread.

Attached: xs.png (486x515, 20K)

>0.000847
lmao this coin is such a fucking meme holy fuck you "holochads" are just holoniggers

That's funny, I'm 90% sure it is a scam. Wondering how you're arriving at your confidence interval.

I know people who have worked with the founders. They are actual Quakers. It's certainly possible that they are insidious sociopaths but that would mean they are extremely good at hiding it. What's far more likely in my book (probably 50/50) is that it's a well-intentioned vaporware shitcoin.

shooting for top ten.... the absolute state..

Two most shilled coins on Jow Forums: HOT, LINK. Two best performers in a bear market last 9 months: HOT, LINK. I almost feel bad for anyone who doesn't lurk here.

If you look at the top 10, 7 of them are actual scams. So yes, it's possible.

You'll make it dude

I don't feel bad at all for the Jow Forumsnesmen who lurk here and have hold req -97%

Same, they had all the chance in the world to sell for 1200% profit at the top and since then every chance to move into a more promising project. And also request might even be fine longterm, who knows.

I think Holochain sucks

Link and hot will take over all of crypto this year. Both will be top 10 by eoy.

I agree, some orange flags here. On the other hand, they are publishing frequent development upgrades and there are independent third party teams that are actively developing on holo. Good thing I already took out 4 times my initial. Letting the rest ride until a few days before token swap at least.

>hot
No man, just no.

when swap?