How do i profit from the climate change hoax?

How do i profit from the climate change hoax?

Attached: 1541541619486.jpg (460x250, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1jNpFW3TbEc
markets.businessinsider.com/commodities/co2-emissionsrechte
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

your maga hat is on too tight you fucking retard.

E-commerce. There are a lot of garbage products designed to "fight climate change". Target women.

isn't it sad how you can basically know exactly where a person stands ideologically just by looking at their hat these days?

it's really not that clear cut, don't be too hasty to judge

Are you with her?

Buy low-lying beachfront property.
Put your money where your mouth is my low iq friend.

It's a hoax you moron lol... youtube.com/watch?v=1jNpFW3TbEc

salty

trade europoor emission allowances.

markets.businessinsider.com/commodities/co2-emissionsrechte

It won’t last but while it’s carrying on it throws a bit of chaos and disruption into the markets, particularly mining in the west. Start by looking there because the demand for coal is only increasing.

this is so insanely stupid i cant believe i still come to this site. fuck off back to pol

invest in a bunch of beachfront property in florida. buy the climate change dip

Attached: bear pepe laughing.jpg (1024x706, 92K)

Any other right wing libertarians here who are anti-feminism, anti-immigration but recognize climate change as a real problem and are not religious?

Jow Forums was a mistake.

Years ago is was underage faggots from /b/ we had to deal with; but every since 2016 underage stormtroopers have been the biggest plague here. Please go thank your orange monkey for taxing all crypto to crypto transactions. He’s really doing wonders for us.

the best deal maker tho... right? angry stupid racists will always make my fries. feels great.

This, Jow Forums appeals to incels and underage neckbeards in training because they think anything edgy is automatically funny

You are the definition of brain washed. IQ of a donkey.

If this is bait, well done I guess you got me.
If not, neck yourself immediately you literal retard.

I fit that description, yes.

>anyone I dont like must not be having sex
Avoid bars or you'll have a terrible day

>back to pol
>newfag doesn't know that Jow Forums is Jow Forums

its super weird being a donkey that owns a few a properties in a major US city. it's crazy how critical thinking allows you to make your own decisions and not get duped by a fat fucking retard that wants a wall he said he wouldn't have to pay for. good luck with your life, sounds like you need all the help you can get.

t. link 1keoy

i got your global warming panies in a bunch? lol

Lol you’re triggered. What does going to bars have to do with Jow Forums being a shithole

deep down they know they're pathetic. the self doubt is paralyzing unless they're yelling about some manufactured emergency that was spooned into their brain by equally weak men who are just scared of the world.

They can't predict what the temperature will be next week. But they can predict what it will be hundreds of years in the future?

subhumans with inferiority complex

he's insinuating you're a faggot that if you don't like Jow Forums you're probably a socially awkward perma virgin cuck who's likely a subhuman with inferiority complex so you should stay away from bars. he didn't need to tell you that though since you can't even look women in the eye without pissing your pants.

don't cope so hard

Attached: 1547286355817.jpg (800x708, 148K)

How come all of the right-leaners I know of are really chill, but all of the left-leaners get offended over the slightest things and explode in fits of rage?

I've noticed this before also.

now who's triggered? calm down. have a tendie. mom's upstairs.

Absolutely based

I know what you mean; it's really strange. That guy with the ID lIsUC1oO is just another example lol

Who said i follow Trump. I couldn't give two fucks about any of them. All politicians are scum bags.

oh so you're edgy anarchy guy? that must be awesome at parties. Let me know how your first one goes.

Literally this

Normies don’t like Jow Forums either so who are you socializing with? Don’t tell me you count the interactions you have online lol.

What's with you brainlets and labels?

How is this a bad thing?

I fit the description, but I don't think that climate change is too man-made. We are contributing a bit though.

Oh my bad... i didnt realize i was speaking with a gender neutral snowflake.

I assure you most likely you lack the ability for critical thinking. at least in regards to climate change. it's a huge topic and most people defending the mainstream narrative have never looked into it at all. most only have the illusion of knowledge and rely on others to pick up the slack whenever they are confronted with any argument outside the real of redneck logic and Jow Forums troll-foolery.

without looking it up, can you tell us whether we are in a glacial period or not? or how long a glacial period usually is? or what milankovitch cycles are?

I mean, can you explain to us how we can predict climate but not markets, or even a double pendulum?

I prefer Sheman. Don't make me report you.

did you actually write "can you explain how we can predict climate but not markets?" holy shit.

Exactly brother. No one can predict the future.

explain. what's so "holy shit" about it? both classify as chaotic systems, and one is objectively way more complicated. and that's not markets.
on the other hand if you believe we can predict markets: why aren't you a fucking billionaire?

lol, lIsUC1oO eternally BTFO'ed

You die.

>isn't it sad how you can basically know exactly where a person stands ideologically just by looking at their hat these days?
Retard

Attached: images (34).jpg (386x600, 35K)

buy coastal land that hasn't been sold in many years, negotiate for a better price because "it will be under water soon"

Attached: swimsuit3.jpg (1050x1200, 240K)

Scrooge McFuck.

no one that owns coastal property is dumb enough to sell their goldmine over a hoax like global warming though. coastal real estate is only increasing.

>They can't predict what the temperature will be next week. But they can predict what it will be hundreds of years in the future?
Are you fucking serious? Brilliant if bait. Absolutely would forcibly sterilize you if I could if not.

On the internet thats the case but IRL magatards get offended pretty easily. Say anything bad about Trump and you'll be called a leftist, even if you are rather conservative. They are in their own category.

progressivism is their religion

>On the internet thats the case but IRL
I was talking about IRL. Normally I tend to avoid political discussions online since I vastly prefer to do so in real life.

DUMB AS FUCK

please don't procreate.

JESUS CHRIST WHAT KIND OF RETARD ARE YOU.

just bitter, resentful, wound up people.

Nice argument. You sound very intelligent.

Why are Climate Cucks so emotionally invested? If they were honest they'd relish challenge.
Challenging their hypothesis would only make it stronger if they were correct.

1. Buy cheap desert land
2. Wait for an Ice Age
3. It gets nice and green
4. Hundreds of millions Europeans move to your land
5. Charg them rent

Attached: morocco-slide-1_3407659a.jpg (480x300, 25K)

sell "carbon credits"

If a word that basically means loneliness is, in your mind, the most horrible thing you can come up with it tells us that social acceptence and the need to belong to a group subconsciously prevails in all of your thinking. By using the word incel, you actually exposed yourself as the conformist NPC that you really are.

Attached: 1543328798545.png (600x579, 218K)

This ain't Jow Forums you christcuck

Attached: israel.png (263x191, 1K)

This thread sucks

Checking in, honestly the right refusal to look at climate change rationally is just as disgusting to me as the left saying there are 6 million different genders.

Time to take the we are so fucked pill and realize that humans are a species accelerating to the garbage can really fucking quick.

>honestly the right refusal to look at climate change rationally is just as disgusting to me as the left saying there are 6 million different genders.

Attached: 17ne88qv51v01.jpg (1280x1109, 187K)

>Buy beachfront property faggot
You mean like Al Gore did after milking the rubes for $1billion with his climate change movie?

Attached: 1546356449753.gif (220x220, 42K)

this

because they want it to be true. it's a doomsday cult.

Buy gasoline in bulk while the price is low.

actually a nice trading idea: buy $UGAS & $USO and hodl

we can predict both to different degrees
but it's only probabilities after all

Climate change is the least of our problems. It's used by retards to sweep real problems under the rug.

Invest in ChainLink... fence