Am onboarded on Ambrosus masternode

Ask me anything

Attached: ED2C092E-6310-4A99-B352-30C316C1D24C.jpg (910x1281, 218K)

where are you from?

I can tell you where I’m NOT from.
I’m not from Europe, North or South America nor Africa

Can you easily tell how many bundles there are on the main-net?

I can extrapolate

This shit sounds so fucking scammy, binance literally holds 10% of chainlink and you faggots hype beast stupid shit like this. You want to run a real node, follow the big money geniuses. You don’t see binance looking to run a faggot master node.

They are making 1 million sensors that will make 1 million bundles a day faggot

21-22
Pump?
Target price?

Oh I am sure they are, hey hey heeeyy.

Look at telegram

Honestly target price is.. Sky is the limit

They already are or will be?

They will be soon. But the bullish news is not that, it’s that there must be a lot of demand for sensors!

>Indian peninsula

Ahh I see, nice. Looking forward to it. Can you roughly guess how many bundles they have at the moment?

I say if they will do 1 million sensors and 1 sensor can only do 1/10 a bundle each day....

Roughly 100,000 bundles a day

That’s just when Amb-net goes live. End of 2019 I project half a million a day

again using the FUD photoshopped estimated numbers

you didnt answer his question. he asked how many bundles a day do they have at the moment, not in 12 months time.

this scammy coin is dead already stop making reverse shill threads about it everyday to fud it, i can tell it's you everytime.

Half a million bundles a day? You realize that even your op pic is based on yearly bundles right? That's over 180 million bundles a year. You honestly think that a sub $1000 dollar investment right now is going to make 16-17mm for a person every year?

it's photoshopped with ridiculous numbers to make amb holders look bad.

No shit, that's not what I'm saying. OP is the one claiming 500k bundles a day.

you're feeding. i dont think he believes that.

Reading comprehension is not your strongest strength . That’s yearly rewards moron. Look to the lefy

Its called a ratio

You are a Fucking dildo. Go run into traffic.

Nice one, it's called misleading and it's FUD. Funny how you guys never post the original and then say "it's a ratio". Surely you aren't trying to convince anons they are guaranteed a bunch of money to make the project look scammy right my anonymous friend? :^)

Funny how you don’t mention that angel Confidently stared 1 million bundles as his goal. You are not an amblet. You don’t belrive in your lord and savior and angel. Surely you are just greedy and not want share cheap prices do you pajeet? Well TOO BAD

Attached: 533C9D10-F8F9-4507-B871-0055A1B62A22.jpg (1242x657, 597K)

Got nothing to say now you low bundle FUDSTER?

Hmm 1 million sensors on demand must mean something...

Anyone with a brain can see right through you you pathetic piece of shit. Those Vechain bags getting too heavy?

Pathetic because my supposed “1 million bundle” FUD is backed by Angel himself? If you don’t believe in angel you can fuck off. I worship everything that man says and will do

So many AMB threads right now, I wonder what is going on?
>Be PnD group
>Tell members to buy in
>They buy in at 2k sats, while the group owner unloads his 1.7k bags
>Members now have bags they want to get rid off, but there is no demand to sell into
>Go on 4channel, open AMB shill thread

Is that it, Mr. "node operator"?

It’s gonna be interesting what yearly node returns will be, clearly that photo in the OP is most likely garbage.

Clearly you didn’t read 4 posts above

That's an estimation you brainlet, you are acting as if it's guaranteed. And your over the top "I suck Angel's dick" posting just makes it obvious you are full of shit. Why are you even posting? You are fooling nobody, is this your method of cope for investing in something else that has made no progress? Are you SEETHING?

More like
>AMB shows photo of patented hardware
>more than any other project
>SEETHING fudsters come out in full force still desperately trying to make this look like a scam
You guys are fucked basically, RIP WTC and VEN

I see. You’re not done accumulating that’s why you are so upset whenever someone shills Angel’s prophecy: you could have just said so. I don’t judge.

Your FUD is bad and you should feel bad. You are wasting your time because nobody buys your shit. What project are you actually invested in? VEN? lmao

Yet another day of spam by the mentally ill fudjeet.
Reminder that all your time and intense effort spent spamming on a obscure mongolian basket weaving forum will amount to NOTHING.
truly the epitome of SEETHING, get help

Attached: 1532272871009.jpg (2687x3184, 2.25M)

>assumes that every post about ambrosus is from one individual
> the real obsessed and seething
>doesn’t understand shilling

>says it’s a waste of time
>hunts down every post with masternode rewards made by HIM

you fucking shiller cunts
where were you at for the last few months?! that attention whore fuckface put elon and tesla in his post, got attention and now amb is again on the table.
it is shit, nobody is using it, stop with the fucking shill

>>doesn't understand shilling
If you are a shill then you are doing a terrible job. Of course you aren't, you are full of shit.

>still stays in character for his gay little psyop
>forgets to change his vpn
Top kek. Your impotent rage is futile, never forget that fudjeet.

What? Can you read? Do you understand English?
That’s a continuation of the previous comment you dumb fuck

you are overwhelmed by your seething anger rakesh, let vishnu inherit your soul on the blockchain

Ok tnx daddy I will go ahead and shill on the reddit crypto subthread instead and anger many of the other supply
Chain competition

noice +1 upvote sirs

Ok my shift is done. My coworker rakesh will take over shilling duties.

Donations in Amb greatly appreciated for this shilling session

You are bad at you job, is Rakesh your boss? I have some words for him about how you make it way too obvious you are fudding and full of shit, not subtle at all due to no emotional control and letting your seething state take over. There is no need for anger pajeet just sell your strength node at a huge loss and let it go.

This is Rakesh. Yes I am his supervisor. Due to marketing budgets given to us, we can only afford to hire low quality hires. Mr. Pajeet has bipolar disorder but rest assured that a new team member will take over the new role for Ambrosus marketing.

Thank you come again

lmao you're terrible at this

Thank you sir. I do very best sir. I make sure Ambrosus is proud.

You have completely changed your narrative throughout the thread. What's the purpose of this? To run around in circles like an idiot?

Sorry sirs. I am not responsible for Pajeet’s actions. I am Rakesh. I am here to do the needful

post again ragie wagie

Yes sure I shall do your bidding as I am paid to make sure Ambrosus holders are happy

Anything with “masternodes” I stay far away from. Can’t stand that shit in this field.

>Ask me anything
>Dodges every question
fuck you more than jannies