Do you wear glasses? Do they help?

Do you wear glasses? Do they help?

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (1000x1000, 72K)

Yes. No.

entirely depends on your prescription optom fag here

Why do you wear them then?

what do you mean do they help? yes I can see way better. glasses arent a scam you fucking mong

Glasses are scam, they have never worked.

This. The only reason glasses "work" is due to the placebo effect. OP you really think that looking through a piece of glass will help you see any better? If that was the case then how come everything looks the same through windows?

(((optometry)))

It would actually be pretty sweet to have windows in my glasses prescription

I don't get why people even wear glasses, they just make everything all blurry. Does the contrast make feel like you see better when you're not wearing them?

You guys are unironically autistic above normal rates today

Of course they help. I’m generally okay without them but it used to be a bit bad - contacts and glasses make things more clearer or have more colour - but I don’t like wearing glasses as much and contacts are good but a pain to have to constantly manage. I’ve cut back on contacts - and I only need to wear glasses when it’s pitch black night and I have to drive

my gains have increased 300% since im wearing glasses. they are absolutely necessary if you want to be a successful daytrader

Glasses are a hoax, I have -7dpt but I only wear my glasses because of the insurance money I get.

post your prescription

my gains are only 20% since wearing glasses, I think they filter out bullish signals from the charts

>falling for the optical jew

I wear them, but wish my parents never got them for me. The more you wear them, the worse your eyes get. I have multiple friends who stopped wearing them and their eyes got better and they didn't even need glasses anymore.

lel

wearing glasses does not make your eyes worse, they improve your vision and lower the strain on your eyes - when you then rempve your glasses your eyes will be blurry as they have adjusted to doing less work.. if you think glaases make your eyes work then my apologies brainlet, but your wrong, any amount of anecdotal evidence you think you have is from a brainlet. the prescription means nothing really its all about your visual acuities - if your 6/6 (20/20 for amerifags) then wearing glasses is only going to take strain away from your eyes.

if you have a high prescription the rules change slightly, the guy above with a -7.00DS prescription is autistic if he thinks glassss dont improve his vision

glasses dont use GLASS anymore. its all plastic, cr39 usually, google it, why would you want glass infront of your eye? lel

if your optician recommends glasses, they will enhance your vision, you are just used to seeing things badly in an uncorrected world and think you know better, i see brainlets like you everyday, glasses are not a scam, but if your happy living life with substandard vision then thats perfectly fine, maybe try contact lenses or get laser or phaco implants

They help you see. They don’t help you trade better

imagine the price

No, (((glasses))) will not help you. It's a sham.

i were glasses because my eyesight is very poor and i would put myself and other in danger with my natural vision. In the old days I would be begging on the side of the road somewhere hoping Jesus would touch my face and cure me. if was a hunter gatherer i would starve within a week, walk off a cliff or brain damage myself from constantly tripping over unseen terrain. I need to update my contact lenses because they aren't strong enough/my vision is worsening. I have a box from last year still that says -6.50 R and -6.25 L but when i wear them now things are still blurry and I've been using my glasses mainly.

I look so high IQ with glasses. All my professors overgrade me on oral exams just because of my looks and behaviour. I'm literally coasting through uni and know less than glassless incels who actually cope with hard studying.

Attached: 1543872584832.jpg (960x480, 95K)

just picked up some blue light filter glasses, no rx. i stare at screens 13 hrs give or take a day with trading and day job. def think they help and get a lot of compliments on them, so i'd say they work for me

Glasses work but ruin your eyesight, especially if your eyes are good enough to use w/o glasses in the first place. Don't wear them, only wear non prescription for /fa/.

So you specifically wear glasses when you give your professors head? They like that the guy sucking them off wears them?