Math PhD at 21yo

>math PhD at 21yo
>teaching math at uni at 21yo
>looks like a fucking greek god
>makes $millions from social media advertisers and modelling etc.
>"i'm not a procrastinator, im the type of person that always has to be busy"
haha ok guys stop joking around now. when do i get this kind of lifestyle haha

youtube.com/watch?v=X0N-Y4s0hDY

Attached: Screenshot 2019-01-20 at 09.36.57.png (668x948, 741K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discovery.ucl.ac.uk/1508258/1/Boselli_thesisFINAL.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=5JMbxP94-Uk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

med master race

he has a high iq

Modeling at 9 years old he said recruited by armani. Definitely was fucking raped and molested by faggots. Seems like he made it out ok though.

poor guy is like a sex toy for fashion designers, obviously gay

mirin, hope to be a ripped math phd by the time I reach 30 as a 22y.o

I mean he literally told you what to do.

>craned head
What does he mean by this

this

he's obviously getting assfucked daily by rich jews

>"fitness was a big part of my life "

hes smart intellectually and practically

>math PhD at 21yo
Fucking how?

> People like this actually exist

genetics is everything

>Not being a welder
You're never going to make it user

People like this just make me want to kms even more.

what a god. i would like to cut him in marble

Huh, I'm starting to think there's something to this meme magic. My name is Ramon like in your ID the color too idk why but I've always gravitated to the browns given a palette.
>I mean he literally told you what to do.
This is what I've been working toward this past year and this shits too goddamn convenient for me to just ignore. I'll take this as a sign I'm on the right mindset and pay my respects here
>Praise kek and thank you

getting that 120k a year up in the northern states?

Genetic jackpot

No problem, my life hasn't started yet

Attached: 1547925329385.png (500x500, 242K)

My guess is that he's lying. These guys usually lie to build up an internet persona.

>>math PhD at 21yo
Nah, he was 26. Still, that's good. Found his dissertation:
discovery.ucl.ac.uk/1508258/1/Boselli_thesisFINAL.pdf

It's not groundbreaking but the guy is legit. He was not a professor, just a lecturer. Any Pajeet can be a lecturer these days.

After checking his wiki page, he got his PhD in 2016 when he was 28. OP is the one making up shit after all

his body is impressive
his face is ugly

The combination of high IQ and high conscientiousness is deadly. Add to that some physical gifts and you get such a person.

>he got his PhD in 2016 when he was 28.
This. Thesis 'submitted' in 2014, defended in 2016. It's somewhat misleading to say 'submitted in 2014' when he likely spent two years making corrections. If the final version was finished in 2016, he should say 'submitted in 2016'.

Anyone can be a lecturer as long as you're working on PhD and are willing to work for free. If you are already rich from some other activity (modeling), teaching at a university becomes much more feasible.

Anons here are too easily impressed.

>Remember MatPat from Game Theory?

>Yeah, this is him NOW!

You can either let it ruin you or make you stronger. This is what Mcauley Caulkin or that other dude could have been

> maybe

Oh so the jews just gave him a cushy job at academia for his service as a rapebaby.
He probably sucks a dick or two on the weekends
makes sense now

doesn't look complicated at all

You always get paid to teach as PhD student. >work for free
lmao
t.PhD student

Yes in the US (for private schools). Not in the UK.

>Not in the UK.
You can and do get paid for this is the UK you sped.
Can even get a stippend for studying for a PhD

You're clearly a brainlet. Lecturers in the UK work for little to no pay. It's the same as being an adjunct professor in the US. You get something like $1500 per course. You can't make a living off of it. Colleges will take anyone willing to teach, as long as they are willing to do so for almost free.

does he get to have sex lads?

>Yes in the US (for private schools). Not in the UK.
And for public schools, too.

>work hard
>don't procastinate
There you go Jow Forums all you have to do. You don't think muscles like that are build sitting in your moms basement trading shitcoins do you?

more like
>be 6 year old homo-bait
>get recruited by high-fashion types
>be guided by the most successful people on the planet on what matters

Okay then you can go bitch and moan with the rest of the losers who can retire when the government tells them to.

most likely born into this

as in his parents shaped him to be like this

>being wealthy is a choice
Upper-middle class bubble dweller detected. Possibly an inheritard.

Step 1: be Mediterranean

Attached: f2ef05f2a2e07ea1ef4cf0cecd3acd7ff72e369630f740606afc4d65dbfabd94.png (1155x880, 82K)

You're so pathetic man, go look around. You know what is the most consistent thing people that are financially succesfull say? They work hard, harder than anyone else does.
>everyone who's financially succesfull is an inheriretard
Again, go bitch and moan with the rest of society about how you can retire at age 70.

>haha ok guys stop joking around now. when do i get this kind of lifestyle haha
>>>"i'm not a procrastinator, im the type of person that always has to be busy"

literally spells it out

>likely spent two years making corrections
kek I did my math PhD corrections in one day

I had to do a certain numbers of hours for free each year (like 100) and I got paid for anything more than that.

And yeah, virtually everyone gets a scholarship/stipend for their PhD.

Lying ass faggot. His tell is touching his nose.

This boy toy does not teach shit but how to get fucked in the ass.

>eats a bunch of fucking carbs
>ripped
>i'm about to kms

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!

Just be yourself bro

That's the shittiest thesis I have ever read. It's engineering level shit. It's a crime to consider this shit to obtain a Phd. He is not a true mathematician at all. Just ask the guys on Sci what they think about his work. I guarantee they will share the same opinion as mine.

poor cope dude lmao holy shit, don't cry now

So much jealousy here & in the Youtube comments section... Yeah, you & me look ridiculous in comparison but you know what? Instead of falsely accusing him of being gay & spitting your venom, try to improve yourself! Work on your body, work on your mind!

Attached: 1531905931915.png (390x459, 277K)

good mindset for a 4channer

Waste of trips. Just admit you have a thing for dudes. Slide into his DMs maybe he swings that way.

>Just be yourself bro
ahahahahahaahahaahah
you made my day, nigger, thanks

His girlfriend unironically looks mediocre at best, even I've had better girlfriends and I'm a Jow Forums bald fuck youtube.com/watch?v=5JMbxP94-Uk .. If his math phd is real though, kudos to him. Still he seems like a fucking boring person..

he cant have a girl that looks better than him come on now u know this. it would shatter his ego

based dubsposter
doesn't even matter if he's gay, he has an epic workethic and obviously prime genetics if he had a modelling career at 6yrs.
plus it's obvious he's drowning in so much pussy i wouldn't blame him for tiring of it, especially since he mentions groupies flocking to his lectures

y..yeah, haha, she sure is mediocre, ehehe

are you blind or something?

probably raped as a child and feels the need to overcompensate, no way a normal person would take this path in life. I don't understand the appeal of that lifestyle anyway, most of these people live life on the fast lane and end up dead before 30

How do the grapes taste senpai?

uff ugly bitch, a 6/10 max

would not bang

Jesus Christ. The cope is strong

>mediocre
Dude.. Are you incels over here living in bizarro universe or what? She looks better than 95% of the girls out there and it's natural beauty too, not relying on surgeries and makeup. Sure there are some better looking gals out there but they're the exceptions, just like her.

Seek sunlight and stop thinking she looks bad because you spend all your day looking at models on your screen.

Holy fucking cope lads. What's it like having 30% body fat? I'm genuinely curious

>phd in math
>300k starting
>any job I want
I thought it was just a meme. It's real.

Attached: 1471396034785.jpg (342x342, 56K)

would suck if huge

ill give you she looks better than 85 percent of girls out there but not 95

Still same point.

Jewish face. She latched at a guy who exudes all signs of superficial success while being an awkward, defeated beta. If he could prop-up his confidence, he'd be able to land a much, much better looking gal.

> PhD
> Model
> Jow Forums
> 9.5/10 gf
> Fame
> "exudes all signs of superficial success"
> t.Jow Forums

Attached: 1495294878532.jpg (678x1007, 92K)

You sound like a 2.5/10 that has never interacted with a real woman in his life.

He is awkward in behavior. You'd have to be blind not to see it.

Any girl would find it cute. Awkwardness is adorable if your looks is >8/10
If they're not... I'm sorry.

Perhaps, but it limits his choices as far as females are concerned. Jewish women are good at plucking men like that. They see them as easily controllable tools.

>"He later went on to study mechanical engineering at University College London, graduating with a first class honours Bachelor of Engineering degree in 2010. He started his Doctor of Philosophy candidature in 2010. During his PhD candidature, Boselli taught undergraduate mathematics to mechanical engineering students. He completed his PhD study on 16 February 2016."
Why no masters degree? Wtf is this?

Still a fucking beta compared to this kid

Attached: 43D5843F-E0EF-4855-91E5-5093168D9246.png (640x1136, 1.03M)