When did corporate jobs in America turned into entitled kids playgrounds

With free food, toys and 2 hours of work every day making normal people get more addicted to ads, notfications or updates?

youtube.com/watch?v=dYK7XW1Phzs

Attached: jarvis.png (1241x769, 557K)

This shit again...

>diversity hire

>user I don't like your attitude
>Please report to my office together with a HR representative at 1030 today
>Everyone regardless of amount of skill or work as long as they have the right minority properties should be able to work here
>This is an harassing free environment

Attached: 1534708157676.png (806x595, 260K)

Yes this shit again.
And you know god damn well it wont stop.

>hes using spaces instead of tabs
how can these brainlets get jobs when Im still a involuntary neet? should I get a tan or whats the trick?

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-01-20 12.22.10.jpg (605x110, 9K)

are you a white, educated man? With fully functional body except maybe eyes?

There is your answer

Attached: sjw3.png (806x349, 309K)

DAMN! Correct on all accounts.. So I guess I shouldn't have been born with racist skin then?

Attached: racistface.jpg (240x210, 8K)

for 100s of years whites enslaved blacks(we don't talk about the arab slave trade or modern african one here)

Now it's time for you to pay back.

the wage pill: the easier your job is the more you get paid

Attached: watson tip.jpg (814x900, 222K)

My god, you're right.. My grandparents grandparents grandparents actually walked past a blacksmith once over 400 years ago.. History tells us that this blacksmith actually forged shackles used to perpetrate the atrocity that is african slave trade.

How can I recover from being literally Hitler? Can I do a reverse-MJ and go black to show my support, or would that be skinular appropriation? My brain would still be literally hitlers

I just want a comfy desk job without being fired by a tranny because I reminded him of his transphobic dad (this actually happened lmao)

and remember you woulnd't have what you have today if whites did not take the ore, natural resources or exotic materials that was lying untouched in africa for 100s of years for anyone to grab

Day in my life

>wake up at 7
>exercise, eat breakfast, shower, shave
>arrive office about 8:30
>coffee, do not TALK to me until the cup is gone
>9am start work
>work from 9am to 12pm
>lunch 1 hour
>browse websites related to my field in this time, keep on top of the industry, stay on the ball
>2pm, work (meetings, numbers, strategy projects, day-to-day management)
>6:30pm free company dinner
>7pm to 8pm, browse, tidy up, make a few notes, summarise a lot of things
>8:30pm arrive home

The day in the life of someone who actually does work. Where the fuck is the time for toy time and shit? The company does the usual shit like Christmas party and summer BBQ's, but this stuff in OP's video is nuts. How does this person earn his salary?

>coffee meme
wow proud drug addict, i'm clapping for you

Attached: Indias-Sanitation-Crisis.jpg (1200x628, 850K)

I have one cappuccino in the morning.

Attached: cof.png (402x344, 72K)

>user you don't seem to like our culture here
>It's important to be inclusive and accepting
>If you perform to well, others might get sad or feel inferior
>Stop working your white intelligence privilege here
>Why don't you like the Eritrean special coffe beans for 400$ / kg? Why do you like normal american coffee like a TRUMP RACIST?
>Try this kombucha-bowl with vegan tofu now
>See you at 13 at my office

Attached: 7.jpg (250x250, 6K)

>wasting 13 hours of your day for someone else's profit

How has society fucked up this hard? How am I considered a NEET if I don't want to be enslaved like this?

Arab slave trade wasn’t so bad physically for the slaves, except for their balls in some cases. They were like house niggers doing domestic labor.

I do get paid.

by being a Californian liberal douche nozzle urbanite that will effectively do his part by spreading the belief that was he does is complex thus he deserves more while arguing that farmers and hard laborers jobs simple thus they don't deserve to have higher pay.
And believe me when I say this, you inner city grocery store stocker does more work than this guy, earns more money for his share holders than this guy, and gets paid like they should live in a gutter.

yeah and the raids to get icelanding females of course...

>arrive office about 8:30
>8:30pm arrive home
How do you even live like this? I go home at 5pm and already feel like this is too much

I go to the gym 5:20 to 6:15 which acts as a nice midpoint. Corporate pays for it. Feels like a brand new day when I get back to my desk, just in time for dindins which is also free.

Attached: 1500854126839.png (300x250, 28K)

>If you perform to well, others might get sad or feel inferior
is this a thing? never worked at a big company

Nah, never heard of that. Just a meme.

Why can you only view people as a collective and not as individuals? "We" didn't enslave anyone, so "We" owe nothing to anyone. But "We" are getting tired of your shit, and "We" are going to end this crap very soon, probably with rope. And you also seem to imply that niggers and such simply can't compete - is that your point? They're too retarded, so White men need to be crippled to level the playing field? That Whites are the master race?

I'm a software developer - everyone in my company (mining & engineering multinational) that's in software development is White Males. Hell, most of the Engineers are White - except for a few Asians of course. Only hire the best and that's the outcome, every time. I don't know how they've evaded the SJW diversity commissars. Probably the fact that all the cleaners and janitors, and a large chunk of call centre staff are colored, so maybe on paper it looks equal. Oh and guess how many women in engineering and software development? 0. Guess how many in HR? All of them. Lotta companies are finding out ways to roll back all the diversity shit - and killing the competition that fall for that garbage.

I think these ads are pure propaganda. Real tech innovators are overweight neckbearded manchildren who only work on computers and watch CP. Thats the reality.

Kys retard. Sanctimonious faggots like you are getting the oven next to the SJWs and kikes.

this. this faggot doesn't do shit but give google good PR

>Capitalism wor-

This. I love seeing all the NEETs brag about their lifestyle when mine is essentially the same + I get paid very well lol

How the fuck do developers work on a laptop screen? I need at minimum a laptop screen plus two dual monitors.

These aren’t “innovators”. They are code monkey wagies with cushy ass jobs, and you are jealous of them :^)

My own feeling is that not the rich families, especially the ones in the South, kept African negro slaves, but the Irish and generally poor European immigrants. The descendands of those rich families AND especially the poor ones, even the ones who were anti slavery and pro freedom, have to pay the compensation. It's because of them that the negro did not evolve past his ancestors intellectually and psychologically. His emotional growth has been inhibited and stunted.
The proposal is that, if your skin is fair and your facial features are european, you have to pay as the crimes against humanity and the generational upbringing are deeply engraved in your genome.

The absolute fucking state of wagies...

Attached: 1537787517704.jpg (1791x1062, 517K)

>nobody has mentioned the Jewish role in slavery or the Jewish role in the politics of the modern corporation
Never gonna make it

I don't work in a cage, I work in an air conditioned office, several times larger than a cage!

Attached: 1526963614339.png (300x250, 31K)

I hope for you you are trolling.

Whites didn't enslave blacks in Africa. It was African tribes capturing and enslaving other africans and selling them to whites in boats on african coasts.

Also, arabs were enslaving millions of whites (barbary slaves trade).

Arabs also directly captured the highest number by far of blacks in africa.

In any case , who abolished slavery first? Is it blacks? Arabs?

>cube life
nothing ever changes
feeling your live bleeding out from you
soul crushing
pointless meeting
finger pointing
life is fleeting
you're lucky to have a job
you're doing well
deadlines
WFH becomes work all the time
you're a lucky one

Attached: 1547594088432.png (1280x703, 1.35M)

First blacks didn't do shit with this ore, natural ressources or exotic materials.

Whites created the fucking CPU you're using right now. With blacks it would have taken Milena to create such a thing in africa.

Even then this is bullshit. Without Africa, whites would have taken ore elsewhere. South america, Asia and Oceania are rich in ore.

We would have created most of the technology we have today, and we would have stayed mono ethnic.

I wouldn't mind to pay everything twice the price if we were 100% mono-ethnic whites in our countries.

Remember, we don't need you. But apparently, you need us more than you would ever admit.

Why do every other race want to live with whites?

We don't want to live with you you want to live with us. Every black living in europe/ america, is very welcome to go back to is homeland: Africa.

checked for big facts

Hey, Identity Management Admin here: I'm 27, European, white and male. My net salary is 1400€/month, on June and December I make 2800€ because they double our wages on those months. I teach Excel and automation to a former model who's looking for a career into Jow Forums, she pays me 15€/hour to look up on her shitty Excel sheets. I pay everything for myself: rent, food, anything, I started to work on the 28th of May, 2018 with 0€ on my bank account, now I have 5700€ ca.

> Wagecucking is life

relax bro what is FUCKING IRONY AND SARCASM?

You basically said my point

>How does this person earn his salary?
He doesn't. Google is a front for a completely sentient self-developing AI. Humans merely execute its commands and deploy the software it designs.

Even a nigger can run an executable or plug in a cable. These "people" don't do anything, and haven't done anything for years.

>that's fucking crazy user, where's the proof??
Proof is these fucking retarded propaganda videos, and massive, we-will-fucking-rape-you NDA's all google employees have to sign, as well as the barrage of psychological testing (to determine if you will be pliant enough to serve an AI overlord 'for the good of mankind')

You are participating in the google AI botnet right now, every time you fill out one of these horrible little captchas. Unneeded btw. A slider is simple and effective. Captcha exists to train google AI for its eventual deployment in the real world, at which point it will be able to navigate human environment with ease after decades of learning .

*Arabs and other blacks enslaved blacks and sold them to Jews and a few europeans

Get rich or unironically kys because the world is a gigantic steaming shitpile and honestly who still wants to interract with that?

Public accounting version
>Get in at 7:30
>Get assfucked by tight deadlines for 10 hours
>Go to bed
>Repeat

They were always like that. They even made a show about it called Mad Men.

I need yall tell me one thing.
I've seen bunch of these young people make videos "oh look i'm developer, look at me work"
While in reality nobody shows what they even do.
Tell me guys there are people that sit at desk 14 hours/day, move ass to toilet and eat and then code again.
Tell me there are actually people that code whole working day. Gets home, shoots some game and then goes for another 12h shift in the morning.
Tell me there are actually people that code. Please, i'm begging.
I just can't look at these "youtuber" pretending to be working and act like little kids in working place.
Where are real people? Where do I find them? Freelancers?

Attached: excelente.jpg (656x654, 197K)

Can someone make a pink wojak thats screaming and his head blows up? Cause thats how I feel watching this.
>I THATGHT THET WAS A MAUSE OR SOMTHIN44GG

what's you job like and how did you get it? I need tips on getting a comfy job.

Those are the poos getting paid below minimum wage and the CIS white people that direct and clean up the poos shit code. Notice the only ones filming these videos are LGBT, shitskins, and women.

Meanwhile cucked white men are working 12 hour shifts to cover up for these subhumans out of some sense of guilt beaten into them since they were a child that they are too dumb or empathetic to shake off.

>day in the life of a trader
>Wake up at 5 AM
>Make chart
>Stare at screen waiting for opportunity
>lunch
>market went sideways today
>go to bed
>repeat

>since they were a child
Guy in OP video goes to therapy
top kek

Pretty comfy. All the action happens when I'm asleep and my position moves into the green and I just made 600 dollars while I was laying in bed.

But I don't trade on boomer exchanges that close at 4pm.

Nice, I'm making on average just over 9% per week trading on BitMex. Just had 2 weeks of losses, about -2-4% each week.

you trade cyptos or forex? How did you learn to trade?

I work 7:30a - 7:30p, exercise for an hour after in the company gym then drive home for 9pm where I try and get an hour of study for the CFA and go to bed for like 12:30 and do it again

Kinda exhausting but I spent a year being NEET in 2017 with shitcoins and while it was a hedonistic indulgence that shit fucks with your head too. Was getting up at like 4pm and going to bed at 9am. the real redpill is that both the NEET life and wagie life are shit after long enough

Forex looks scary as fuck to me. I just trade on bitmex. Just read shit on tradingview, investopedia, some dudes on twitter, a few threads on here have been good too. Been doing it for a few months and it seems fun to me. I fucked around on it during the bullrun to 20k and just got fucked up all over the place by using 25x+ leverage, but it was good learning. Now I keep it to 5x-7x and having a good amount of success.
9% per week is awesome especially if that is in Bitcoin and not USD. I'm just trying to accumulate as much BTC as possible because I'm longterm (10+ years) extremely bullish on bitcoin.

Yeah it's quite incredible. Just wish I wasn't such a poorfag but even then 2 years of 9% per week is enough to make it. But to be fair, I've only been able to show these results consistently for a couple months now. If I can still say the same a year from now I'll consider myself a profitable trader. I'm really still at a loss from where I started. Not trying to hold up any illusions for aspiring traders.

I'm in the same boat more or less. I probably lost more in USD on bitmex than I've made because of early foolish shit leading up to December 2017), but in terms of BTC I'm definitely way up since I got back into it in November. I do wish to make this my full-time gig, and based on the last couple months I could definitely do that (though not super comfortably), but I could just be getting lucky and maybe I'll make one bad trade here this week that will wipe me completely out.

Just a tip in that case, use cross. Like what I do is
>put 1.5% of balance on trade using cross
>Make a profit
>put 2% on next trade
>make profit
>put 2.5% on next trade
if you're streaking you stop at 4% to avoid big losses when the streak ends
lets say i'm wrong
>put 1.5% on a trade
>make loss
>put 1.2% on a trade
>make loss
>put 0.9% on a trade
and don't go below 0.9%
This way you're only ever leveraged max 4x and you still have balance that when a trade is in profit and you're stop guarrantees your position stays profitable that you can take positions on other instruments without you being all-in already.
1% on cross is the same as going all in on 1x leverage. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Oh I wasn't genuinely concerned about being wiped out on one trade. I typically stick to the perpetual swap and hedge all my bets with the futures contracts so it's not a real concern of mine. I haven't used cross at all to date, but will try it out on the testnet.

ive been told this before by co-workers. basically if you went above and beyond to help someone ive been told that they would expect that level of service next time from someone else.

tfw 160+ IQ. Tfw if I went to USA to work a bunch of bitter white guys would immediately assume I'm just a retarded diversity hire without knowing anything about me.

Feels good to not live in burgeristan.

with Google and Silicon Valley 3.0 during the dot com bubble before 2000.

You poors don't understand that companies like google are so rich that they can afford to buy themselves perceived moral.

(((Whites)))

Attached: 2EED4A14-6EEA-4F2C-A7E1-C9559A3D4FF3.jpg (602x430, 84K)

>160+ IQ
>Can't use memes correctly

Yeah you got a diversity score on your IQ. The bell curve was compared to the rest of your race not the population in general.

You guys just need to find a better job.
My daily routine
>Get in around 9-9:30 but doesn't really matter when
>Go into the office and have some coffee with my coworkers and just crack jokes
>Everyone I work with is a white conservative who just bitch about liberals and non-whites
>Usually finish around 10:30
>My manager (works in different building) drives over for his coffee break
>Have second break with him for about 30 min
>He just jokes around, always brings nerf guns and likes to have shoot-outs and wrestle
>Finish at 11:00
>Do maybe 20-30 minutes of slow work while just joking around with coworkers
>Lunch time, leave at 12 and come back at 1 or 1:30
>Do a bit of work till around 2:00
>Manager usually comes by and fucks around again and has coffee
>Literally usually tells me I'm working too hard and need to have more fun at work
>Do a bit more work from 2:30 -3:30
>Everyone just fucks around for the last 30 minutes
>Leave right at 4 but put in 8 hours paid time

I could do my entire week's work in probably around 4-5 hours