No one even looks at the price here anymore?

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.png (1692x952, 2.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/2011/11/mf-bitcoin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No surprises there, many people still haven't capitulated, we are still in denial

Tethered as soon as I saw the quick 50 dollar drop. Feelsgoodman, now I can sleep

JUST AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: boboed.png (812x563, 37K)

Ye I tethered at 3700 yesterday lmao
Obvious drop coming looking at the rsi and macd on the hourly

>Vue d'ensemble
I am somehow offended

the sooner this shit falls below 1000 the better

>In the middle of the night for burgers
>a sunday morning
>flash bobodip

Totally (((organic))) fellow goyim, the kikes uses the same tactics they use in politic : pass very unpopular laws in the middle of the night during holidays while no one give a look.
It's signed.

sorry fren, i'm just a humble baguette frog.

Attached: just.png (744x693, 32K)

3% bart is nothing. It’s not the fucking Dow Jones

It’s probably going to break down again but even still, catching the inevitable altcoin dumps is a better value proposition than tether for more or less anyone actively trading

I just bought 10 minutes ago. Fuck this shit

lmao it's kind of fucked up, I'd have been fucked if not for adderall

Gas the kikes

Lmfao of course we don't OP we are all in link! Lmfao

>3% bart is nothing.

This. Its Bart season. If you've been watching the charts you should have been expecting this.

Attached: 579f38881200007404a54711.jpg (720x453, 23K)

LINK is tied to BTC price KEK

Attached: 1546031388729.jpg (229x221, 11K)

Pic related

Attached: FB_IMG_1547933910470.jpg (480x359, 32K)

based and nsdapilled

Attached: 1488336442428.jpg (1200x1200, 167K)

I’m convinced 90% of /biz right now is newfags from the 2017 Bullrun. Things we take for granted aren’t as obvious the first time around I guess

So heres whats happening for anyone that hasn’t figured it out. Altcoins have been cycling through some fairly sizable pumps becuase mms know whats coming and need to get the fuck out of them quickly while also taking profit,

What coming is sub 2k btc and even cheaper alts. Kind of uncharted territory becuase alts weren’t really a thing last market cycle, but when btc plummets, most alts will drop 50% in sats from current prices.

Good news is that this is the last major dip of the bear market. There will be like 18 months of slow recovery/sideways price action, and then a new bullrun. Somewhere in the middle of this an alt or two will pull a 25-50x (my money is on link and hot)- compare with ethereum from last market cycle

Screenshot this for later

>Good news is that this is the last major dip of the bear market.
Keep telling that to yourself. But one day you'll have to face the facts. Hope you bought below one hundred, so that you still have some profit when you will eventually sell at 1k

>an alt or two will pull a 25-50x (my money is on link
lmao definitely capping this

You might find this an interesting read. Google rise and fall of bitcoin and its on the first page if you don’t want to use the link

wired.com/2011/11/mf-bitcoin/

I first looked into btc when it was $50, but didn’t actually buy until around 400. It was a lot less accessible back then. You had to wire fiat to virwox, do some other shit there that I’ve forgotten the details of, and then send from virwox to an exchange (basically either gox or btc-e at the time). I’ve long since taken profit on them and fuck around with house money basically, but it’s highly unlikely we see sub 1k ever again from my experience

Jow Forums is dead

>No one even looks at the price here anymore?
Giant buy signal there

Attached: 1542588844553.png (396x385, 132K)

last time i checked my blockfolio was unironically march last year

Blah blah 18 months blah blah I enjoy sucking Tone Vays dick blah blah I'm a bottom shorter blah blah.

/thread.

This should never have been considered an investment. Hopefully people will le... right...

yeah only 2 pink wojaks on the frontpage WTF?

what site or app do u use to trade ?

Yeah, it’s not like that drop wasn’t already priced in. It tapped the median of the range at that level to the left of the chart.

*range
>meant to say consolidation

Indeed. BTC’s demise is unfortunately being prolonged by hodlers who actually believe an asset can effectively act as a stable store of value and a fast, fungible liquid currency at the same time.

Another giant buy signal, most alts are unchanged or actually up in Sats. Usually people panic sell with the Btc dump resulting in a great percentage loss than BTC.

This was just a whale barting the chart and it will Bart back up within 24 hours.

Crypto needs to have it’s own separate board already so that we can contain the scammers. Bitcoin failed, it’s time to move on from this shit.

You weak-handed sissies. Don't believe for a second that you would be rich today if you had bought bitcoin in 2011.

STFU newfag Jow Forums is literally a crypto containment board. It was created to get all the crypto shillling threads off of Jow Forums. Jow Forums has been and always will be a crypto board. If you want to talk about your drain cleaning business go to the fucking Elk's lodge.