Hey goy-non

hey goy-non.
look at this ''flight route'' LMAO
do you enjoy your daily chemtrail vaccination?
you should. it's also antidepressant, and lithium is not cheap.

are you thinking of investing? it's too late.
the market here is allready.... Saturated LMA

Attached: pic036.jpg (628x420, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/acs.jpca.5b08580?src=recsys&journalCode=jpcafh
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

we only stop the trails in jewish holy days
this easter the sun will shine.

>water vapor

The fact people consider this a conspiracy theory is mind boggling.literally just fucking look up (usually in the relative direction of the sun for whatever reason) on any given day.

Unironically might be a good litmus test for whether someone is an npc or not

and who is the NPC?
fucking look up, it's full of them.
NPC's don't believe in chemtrails. it's water for them.

NPR already basically soft disclosed chemtrails in like 2013. It's called geoengineering Harvard has a whole department studying it

Only brain dead NPC conspiritards believe in chemtrails.

Attached: 1538542990224.jpg (250x226, 19K)

> muh chemicals in the fuel so the pilots don't know.
> jet-A is pretty much kerosene

Unironically its not the heavy's that spread chems, its probably me in my piece of shit Cessna, we still have lead 100LL so I'll come fly over you house.

> nimby

no, you. you are the NPC.

Attached: 1539923825008.gif (750x1250, 116K)

wouldn't labs that test aviation fuels from field samples find funny stuff?

they do because in italy we have aluminium in the snow but not in the soil-
100% aerial sprying
checkmate.

You is you, I am me. so you - ad infinitum.

aluminum just makes it go faster. It's probably an experiment by your gay little air force.
pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/acs.jpca.5b08580?src=recsys&journalCode=jpcafh

my air force is NATO air force that is the jewish dog. so fuck you, you can suck my balls and my dog's glans when he has green smegma.

Forgot how devisive this topic gets. People tend to react violently as if they are unable to conceive of their government doing something that is potentially harmful to them.

It’s also not commercial airlines doing it, it is however a fairly common straw man argument that always seems to come up.

Anyway there’s actually a patent for this (pic related) that is charitably referred to as ‘cloud seeding’. To combat ‘global warming’ of course. I could go on but won’t, because this isn’t really an appropriate forum for this discussion and is most likely a waste of my time by and large

Attached: B2ED3719-36EA-4E0C-8CD6-E32806FD040B.jpg (2732x1244, 746K)

This. If you look up and think the sky looks normal, you are an idiot.

We are in agreement. Apologies if that was at all unclear

You might not know this but the term conspiracy theorist was actual coined by the cia in the 1960s as a way to discredit anyone who questioned the official (‘lone gunman’) narrative of the Kennedy assasination.

Also npc and conspiracy theory are words that do not belong in the same sentence. The npc is not capable of or inclined to seriously question anything really, let alone something the general public believes to be patently false.

Few other things- Please do also be sure to get your flu shot this year (did you know that formaldehyde and mercury are two of the ingredients?). They don’t really work anyway but herd immunity is vital to public safety.Also make sure to regularly ingest corn syrup and glycosphate (if you bother to check ingredients it’s in basically everything non organic). Lastlly, definitely get a 5g phone when they come out, hearing really good things about the prospective health benefits.

In fact, I think it would be best if you forget this thread entirely. A proverbial blue pill as it were.

>unironically posting chemtrails in 2019
>still using NPC unironically in 2019 after it's been redditfied
>chemtrails
>poison an entire population
>the ruling class living/working in the cities as well
>no scientific confirmation ever

holy fuck Jow Forums has gotten retarded, the fucking 2017 bullrun is basically the Jow Forums version of /b/s neverending summer

go back to /x/ you fucking idiots, not even Jow Forums is this dumb, or better yet go to whatever fucking nutjob forum you people came from

>a patented abstract written by 2 chinks confirms my thesis
newsflash, there are alot of experimental patents that aren't in use

Very strange that most big cities are constantly "sprayed".

Some places in the countryside are rarely sprayed.

Wonder what that shit exactly is supposed to do.

Heard crazy theories about it spray some king of fungus so demons can infect humans easier.

OP did not say NPC first

There were 3 gunmyn.