Whats your capitulation price?

Whats your capitulation price?

> ;price where you market sell all your shit

Attached: 0293585.jpg (247x204, 9K)

I bout 2 hours ago and just sold

0$ I'm going down with the ship

this

Lol yea no joke I either hold to riches or $0 there is no inbetween for me. Does that answer your question shareblue?

$0, but I would keep buying at $0.01

this I'm going to buy the whole BTC supply if I can

sub 2k
seriously

IT'S FUCKIN ZEEROH

Attached: 3252352386.jpg (1075x1031, 336K)

do you have 170,000 usd?

$0. If you aren't operating with the mindset that as soon as you throw your money in it is gone, then you're going to make silly emotional decisions.

I sold 80% of my holdings at 6k

no I'm going to continue to buy BTC until it reach 7K if it go below 3K and stay there I'm going to buy until I die

$750

Never. If it goes to 0, then I'm fine with it. Why are there so many swing trading faggots posting this crap tonight? There's maybe a few dozen people, tops, that still shitpost here on Jow Forums - and it's all freaks that will probably never sell regardless. What, you think you're gonna spread a little fud op? Move the market by scaring anyone on Jow Forums? Topkek, yeah, good one. Newsflash, normies all capitulated, a few degenerate gamblers, some trading bots and some kikes are all that's in the market now. 18 more months of this at least, but there's no reason for it to go lower OR higher right now. Enjoy sideways action, stop being greedy for sub 1k, just because you were late to the party.

>all thats in the market

>doesnt mention the hoardes of people using it to buy drugs

>doesnt mention the pajeets spreading ransomware and asking for bitcoin

>Thinks the only people who buy bitcoin do it to sell it later at a higherprice

SAD.

Attached: 1547195883085.png (750x560, 207K)

Allready capitulated. Now Im just trading.

never hodl again

samies

>Never. If it goes to 0, then I'm fine with it. Why are there so many swing trading faggots posting this crap tonight? There's maybe a few dozen people, tops, that still shitpost here on Jow Forums - and it's all freaks that will probably never sell regardless. What, you think you're gonna spread a little fud op? Move the market by scaring anyone on Jow Forums? Topkek, yeah, good one. Newsflash, normies all capitulated, a few degenerate gamblers, some trading bots and some kikes are all that's in the market now. 18 more months of this at least, but there's no reason for it to go lower OR higher right now. Enjoy sideways action, stop being greedy for sub 1k, just because you were late to the party.
based, you win the internet for today, good post fren

$15k
I will not sell until BTC gets higher than what I paid for it.

Selling bottom would be must more painful than just going to zero.
You do yourself no favor by capitulating

This, but I only hodl. I capitulated last year amd thought fuck it, I will ride this either to 0 or 1 million. I will never sell my coins, NEVER.

omg
I feels so sad

I sell when one btc is one million or never.

I don't have one.
I'm going to baghold my 1000 eth until either staking or 0

About 3.50

baghodlers don't have a capitulation price

nor an exit plan for that matter

$6500 per BTC.

0. if this shit keeps dumping im selling my house and putting that money in.

Can you imagine how great biz would be in 6 months if Bitcoin hit $100 and never recovered, alts hit 0? Fuck I'm excited.
1keoy tho fren

This is my entry point

Same I got 5 BTC sitting in a paper wallet. Selling is NOT an option. I'll back the truck up at 1K, and I'm sure others will as well.

if it goes any lower to say 1k.... im putting my entire life savings into it.

Lol I sold everything when it was at 17k, enjoy holding on to those shitcoin bags all the the way down to the bottom ya losers.

Attached: 20AE5F1E-0956-44D7-9333-63021BA376D4.jpg (576x1024, 70K)

Thank u kind sir, I just dumped all my btc.

Not selling at $1000 a LINK
Not selling at 1ยข

Not selling unless it hits my long term PT's. Otherwise, going down with the ship boyos.

Same. Kill the globalist kikes or an hero. Nothing in between