Remember to split up your LINK

Remember, LINK is the last golden ticket out of poverty and you should never store 100% of your linkies in a single place. As unlikely as it is, someone could hack Binance or even Ethereum itself and steal everything you own.

Thankfully, since LINK is a blockchain-agnostic project, that means it can be stored on ANY chain using ANY wallet in existence! Sergey and Steve actually guarantee this interoperability in the white paper and it is a large part of what makes the project so appealing in the first place. Because of this, I strongly encourage all linkmarines to split their stack evenly across as many of the following as they can muster:

>Ethereum wallet (MyEtherWallet is always good)
>Several different exchanges (Binance, Coinbase, and Gemini are highly trusted) so if one goes down it's not game over
>Bitcoin wallet - Bitcoin is the O.G. blockchain after all and probably more hackproof than any other in existence.
>Monero wallet - storing your LINKs on the Monero chain has the added advantage of obscuring your trade history from the feds. When you finally cash out you won't need to pay any taxes on your LINK stack.
>Skycoin wallet - Storing your linkies in a Skycoin wallet will actually earn you coinhours passively! It's like earning node dividends without the wait or hassle.
>Try looking for little-known crypto projects that might have a fork in their future. If you store LINK on their wallet when the fork occurs, you get free forked LINK!

There are just a few ideas, but there are innumerable safe places to spread your LINK stack out in. As you can see, it's almost irresponsible to keep all your LINK in a dusty old MEW wallet when there's so many perks to storing it elsewhere. Keeping your link spread out like this also helps against the temptation to sell your LINK prematurely during the climb to $1000. Personally, I have my LINK spread out over 8 different wallets and 5 different exchanges, and I've never felt comfier.

Attached: 1546789495951.jpg (472x472, 119K)

Holding 25% on Mew 25% on binance 25% on my NANO wallet and 25% on my Monero wallet

i wonder if anyone will fall for this

Thanks op I've just stashed my coins in a few different wallets and feel much safer now.

Attached: 1517259655466_0.jpg (828x667, 225K)

this!

and NEVER store them on a hardware or paper wallet. they're way too secu-- I MEAN, uh they're full of security flaws

>someone could hack Ethereum
how can you hack a network of computer?

And if any of the team members lose any dw they can just create more tokens out of nothing

I wonder how the value will drop in rate overtime

I hold my LINK on the BTC chain

Just to confirm, if I send LINK to my Skycoin wallet I'll earn LINK coinhours for the Skycoin token ecosystem, but not actual Skycoin coinhours?

tl;dr:the movie

piece of shit, burn in hell

I tried to store link on my BTC wallet but it doesn't work and I think I just lost them all

It's not showing on sky coin wallet?

Pls dont be so retarded to listen to this faggot

I keep all my linkies under my mattress.

Nice trips. Fall for what user? I just transferred 50% of my link stash into Monero, BTC, LTC, ETH, Ripple, Nerva and Tron. Worked as expected.

Thanks op, just followed your instructions. I’m also pleased to report, I was able to do a quantum swap and actually go back and price lock my Linkies at $1 before the shadow fork happened

Attached: F3B1955D-94C7-45B3-864A-B331DC2CF613.jpg (600x600, 59K)

Also, this thread is like fly paper for redditors infiltrating our board.
>one downvote op reeeeeeeee

fundsu are safu

thanks just bought 100k link

Additionally, green id check em. Stonkies 1k eoy 2020 goys

PANTS OF SHIT

Honestly didn't know about this. Xferring some to monero wallet now.

I guess if you fall for this you don't deserve link because you would get scammed some other way anyway. This is a prank btw.

Send your link to this smart contract instead, it will lock it for 6 months and resend it to your wallet after that. Garuntees you won't sell early.

0xcCef123243BFa9A655734fc4eA486d53cf5C0123

sent ;)

Heh neato OP I wasn’t aware of this. Just sent through a quarter of my LINK stack to a Monero wallet for dem sweet tax benefits.

The safest place is always on an exchange.

I store my link in your moms butthole

You got fubs so now you have to send or you will be cursed