Anyone buying here is dumb

2k incoming

Attached: btc sell.jpg (1268x615, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bitmexrekt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

oh, my sweet summer child, nobody here has any money...do you seriously think biz has the ability to move a juggernaut like btc more than a couple dollars? also, 5k bart incoming

Way too many longs for that fren

I hope so, the lower it goes the more I buy.

>using 3 30 minute candles to justify a $1500 movement
biz is dead
unironically kys

>The absolute state of Jow Forums

Sitting in Tether waiting. Had a feeling that this drop was coming just watching the bots for the price up yesterday.

The chance for a 5k bart was crushed with this last drop. It's officially going down, and the over night price action was the indicator many were waiting on.

It is indeed more likely for BSV to flip BTC this year by BTC going down rather than BSV going up super fast. Good insight OP.

Attached: headphones2.png (1000x1414, 1021K)

BTC will drop lower, but I doubt it goes to 2K lmao. People said the same thing about NTS and NTS tested lows, then shot up 300%. BTC will probably test lows or hit 3K, then bart all the way back to $3600

>small dip
>nothing unusual
>$2k incoming!
>we going to zero!!!
erry time

This down Bart is just to suck in shorts for execution. We bart back up within 24 hours

Say it with me: CRYPTO IS DEAD.

is there a way to see how many open leveraged short positions are currently open on Bitmex? Bitfinex shorts are at a low

Denial the post

I don't know.

For fun and general market behavior check out twitter.com/bitmexrekt

It's impressive how biz people are dumb.

You trade and you don't even know the website to check bitfiniex & bitmex longs / shorts.

Because you see a 100$ drop you call 2k.
Because you see 3700$ you call 5k.

I thought people on biz were poor but somehow creative. Thought that after the bullrun some clever guys would still post here.

Reality is it really became the new normiest place. Biz became my new normie alert and it work so well.

So on one part I'm sad because I like this stupid anime board but people are getting stupid af.

On the other part I'm not sad because biz became my normie alert and it helps me grow some pocket money. (approx 1k/month)

If there is a clean break of the 200 MA then, yes, it is going down

You’re a faggot lmao

Nope...not till February.

Some coins went into bull mode in September, some in November, and some in December. You've already missed doubling up. You need to zoom out, way out.