Ambrosus to produce patented hardware!!

1 million sensors will start creating 1 million bundles or data a day! Get Amb now

Attached: C30BC842-8CB5-4213-93FE-3775ED853B02.png (1242x2208, 3.69M)

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/company/crayonic/about/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jow Forums will ignore and stay poor what other project has actual patented hardware ready for mass production?

bullish

agree, just look at this chart

Attached: 1519647248439.png (1018x490, 48K)

Gruesome

>retards inbound

>what is every crypto chart after december 2017
noice

>brutal endless downtrend
>this is a good thing
Little tip for you son, "buy the dip" doesn't apply to pnds.

see

it's a working product, not a fucking pnd

>absolute state

Attached: 1547669362660.jpg (1122x1066, 570K)

How is a functioning piece of hardware not an actual product? Please explain

>buy my bags the series the thread

Look at a chart of link bud
My linkies stay super stinky $1000 EOY

Stay poor AMB fags

Well Xtrabytes has a patent in the works...

Nah I'm just fucking with you that coin is full of lies.

Don't know about that project. Still "in the works" is not the same as "ready for production".

>what other project has actual patented hardware ready for mass production?
There is one actually
And its literally antshares v 2.0
Its price at bottom atm

noice m80 congratulations I am getting antshares vibes from your post, next ETH

Waltonchain and VeChain are two chink scam supply shitcoins that have claimed to be patenting useful technology. Ambrosus is no different except for the fact that is a scam created by a gypsy conman. It's unbelievable that you retards are still falling for the supply chain meme in the year of our Lord 2000+19.

>claimed
You debunked your own post brainlet. AMB has claimed nothing, they have delivered an actual patented piece of hardware.

>calls me a brainlet
>fails at 9th grade level reading comprehension
Reread what I wrote-
>claimed to be patenting USEFUL technology.
keyword "useful"
Anyone can patent anything, that doesn't make it useful and not a scam.

Are you slow? Your post says VEN and WTC have claimed to be patenting useful technology. AMB already patented and is ready to produce useful technology. And if you don't think sensors capable of monitoring specific conditions that are linked to a DLT is useful then you need to exit the markets, you will only lose money.

Untill there is a physical address with on going production, marketing, and sells don't fall for any hype. Patents ain't shit

What do you mean physical address? They have an R&D lab in Switzerland and they are partnered with crayonic to produce these sensors.

Supply Chain on the blockchain is a meme you fucking brainlet. We're at least 5-10 years from that becoming viable. Enjoy bagholding your gypsy scam shitcoin to the grave.

So is it a meme or is it viable? I'm confused

Vechain has physical sensors on/in products in actual stores right now...

>muh data

I just can't take it seriously with they shit name

Literally a brand of custard

Here is crayonic information who made the hardware

Attached: 6037845A-8A3D-4709-BD11-D58BA6C674FF.jpg (1242x1948, 446K)

linkedin.com/company/crayonic/about/

Let me spell this out for you, retard- supply chain is an obvious potential use case for blockchain, which is why so many scams have emerged claiming to be working in this field. The tech is simply not ready for any of this to come to fruition, and any company claiming otherwise is scamming you.

Yes, but VeChain (Walton as well) is a chink scam and has no actual clients or (((partnerships)))).
Both VeChain and WTC are known for scamming their own community which is clearly shows why China Hustle is such a big deal
No one believes in chink projects anymore, for example NKN even had to pay some old white fucker to make their fraud look legit
Why that matters? Because once market reverses every single white teamed project is going to skyrocket in contrast to the previous chink-fueled bullrun

Nice trips
But sensors are cheap and easy to buy, check alibaba.
AMBs value proposition is it’s blockchsin tech, which is useless when you have link + smart contracts that companies can create themselves.

>which is useless when you have link + smart contracts that companies can create themselves.
you don't know how LINK works, don't you?

Lol shilling LINK and not even knowing fundamentals. The absolute state of linkies