What does the "millenialls" actually work with?

The only thing they do is staring at their macbook air while drining 20$ coffees and eating avocado bowls.

Sometimes they spend some time in some fake worn down hipster office with concrete floors and visible brick walls while mexican cleaners clean up after their "ethnic food" parties paid by the company, or go to their included yoga studio

Who pays them this much for this and why?

Attached: 22666755_4YcAM3F81FCrDoMTrDnEYQ3tiouMVNp00U5qLAoK-kg.jpg (699x268, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foursquare.com/v/tobys-estate-coffee/4eba99d3be7b1e562036cb46
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Modern society is a bubble, this is what the federal reserve has enabled to happen, a society of lady boys and over opinionated women. Its sad...

Attached: 1545772365843.jpg (1200x945, 201K)

Oh look, the unwashed prole doesn’t understand what it’s like to get paid to think instead of getting paid to work.

I'm a 35 yo boomer with an apartment I bought 2009 and working as middle manager at a tech company in NYC

I work and have meetings with chinese or european business partners, do actual coding on a fucking PC and drink coffee from a normal machine

The millennials working here thinks it's worthwhie to pay like 2k for a shoecuckbox apartment , wasting around 100$ per week on ecological coffee then yet compain about high prices

Haha, fuck you boomers. I make $91k/year as a front end dev. $91k for fucking JavaScript and JavaScript libraries. My office has a foosball table and beer on tap. I sit in front of my laptop and do about 3 hours of work a day. The rest of the time I just look busy and fuck around online.

How's the government job? You know once your generation starts to die off and my generation becomes the dominant age bracket in politics we're gonna slash your pensions to nothing, right? Get ready, boomer bitch.

this

Attached: 1547587807171.jpg (236x275, 51K)

well this I can respect, at least you are n ot trying to fake something by posting 30$ coffee cups on instagram

Social media is for plebs. Its just for ego hungry maniacs and all it does is create a fake world that makes you depressed.

>tfw full-stack dev in semi-3rd world country
>also decent in game dev
>$14k/year
Please kill me

our cost of living is half theirs but still yeah, i know the pain

Yeah I'm actually well-paid for my country's standards but it still hurts to see these numbers.

Attached: 43424234.jpg (426x249, 11K)

if you got the skills and i was in your place i'd move to usa for a few years. Live frugally and save 80+% of your income. Then move back to your country, invest and live like a king

Why the fuck are these people going to some shithole coffee shop to work? Sitting on a shitty chair at a shitty table full of other retards. Why the fuck do they not work either at a real office or home in their apartment. What the fuck is wrong with them?

this pic came up when I googled for "5 trendieds places in williamsburg"t foursquare.com/v/tobys-estate-coffee/4eba99d3be7b1e562036cb46

Get your ass to America, fren

>20$ coffee
fuck Inflation.

I rally, really need to learn to code beyond the basics. Javascript or C#?

But I like where I live and I have friends and family here. Also I'm 27 (fem) and I'm starting to get worried about finding a mate, having a family etc. Am I a retard? Should I ditch them and go overseas?

Both. Go for .NET which involves both. Or if you want to go for something new try a framework like React etc.

I understand you, friend. I’m a 20 year old and could be called a zoomer ( turned 20 4 months ago ). These people do not understand. I’ve once tried to convey things but even with context like you did now - they are deaf because they only see material and stereotypes. America is the modern day sodom - look at the country - men who act like children, women who club and ruin, children left to become adults quicker, young youth obsessed with lust, power, and fame. I might be trying to make gains here with crypto and all - but I know this is all temporary. These guys stop with the bible yet don’t even know about the forgotten books of Eden and the books of Enoch which conveniently “they removed” back when Catholics reigned.

Leap in Faith. How can they know what once we too were blind to it all until we asked for Him Most High to show us.

Attached: image.jpg (750x1099, 29K)

depends what your priorities are. If $ and career is more important to you than family then move. Anyway you can still form a family in usa they have lot of benefits for pregnant women and such, but you may want a husband of your nationality

I don't get it either, I work 10 hours a day 6 days a week all holidays and am poor AF. Yet everyday I go to work I pass trendy bars which are ALWAYS in the middle of the day fucking full of working-age people wearing the latest high-end brand fashion and basking in the sun with their frappucino. WTF do these people do to afford this?

Imagine actually thinking this will last. user, I am sorry but we've decided to lay you off give your job to Adnan in Yemen to save on expenses. I hope you understand.

Attached: 1257703019952.png (286x357, 168K)

sister works at a "design" company
>spends all day talking shit on the company slack
>edits pictures for magazines and snapchat ads
>surprised when she got laid off soon after asking for $70k for effectively the same job.

You have to do what’s best for yourself. To do what’s best for yourself is always what’s best for your family and friends, as good family and friends would also want what’s best for you.

Listen to your gut, your gut always knows what you need to do and judging by your post that is to find a mate and start a family so focus most of your energy on that.

I don’t want to scare you but the best child bearing ages are 16-23 after 23 your chances of healthy children start diminishing and after 30 child birth becomes exponentially more dangerous. So you really have to secure somebody fast if you want to have healthy children.

I really wouldn’t worry about career if having a family is your main goal. Women where not meant to have full time careers anyways, their natural role is to be a house wife that raises children, the man is suppose to be the provider. If you love what you do, you could still do it part time while raising a family anyways.

>Am I a retard? Should I ditch them and go overseas?
No. I am the retard who made a mistake like that. Family & friends come first

You could probably find a remote job in a US company anyway

I had a remote job, unfortunately they didn't pay as much as they did with their on-site employees and I didn't want to relocate. Still higher pay than the average job here but nowhere near what you'd get paid in the US.

Well do you want more money or to die alone and childless?

Why is this only an argument for girls? Do you want to die alone and childless? Probably not. Do you want more money? Probably yes. Why does it have to be a choice?

Regarding what said about childbirth after 30, I'm already considering freezing some ovaries just to be sure that I can have children whenever I want to without that concern. The reason I want to make a family is because I want to feel people I love around me, not because time is running out.

>Why does it have to be a choice?
because you need to devote time as a mother, spending time with your kids at home. This is more important for their proper raising than a stay home father. Trust me i know

> stopped eating avocados
> now I can afford a 1,5M cuckshed
wtf I love boomers now

Attached: 1508939579065.jpg (500x500, 43K)

They don't. They run up their credit cards in order to look successful/fit in, As far clothing goes, you can get half that shit from an outlet mall or something which looks almost identical from Amazon or somewhere online for 1/3 of the price generally.

unironically SHUT THE FUCK UP, what you're describing is AMERICANS, it's not like that elsewhere, stop this shit

your job as a woman isnt to play at coding and try to be a big deal by making six figures, its to RAISE THE FUCKING CHILDREN. Your 'Iwanteverything' individualistic and entitled attitude is whats torpedoing the west as we speak. Go find a man and raise a fucking family like God intended.

when u actually enter this world u will realize that a certain skill level of jobs will never get outsourced because of language barriers. corporations already tried this and failed because software does not function how it was expected to because the guy who barely speaks english thinks u want B when u want A and it creates tons of unnecessary road blocks that can create long term costs

>turns company into 100% h1b1 pajeets to remove the language barrier and cheaper than the whitoids.
now what retard?

Not like you actually work 9h/day or are just LARPing, but its nice to dream

>Rent a room in my house to a friend, give him a deal to help him save or invest
>Spends all of his money going to the bar and buying new videogames and toys

I think hes banking on marrying his pharmacist girlfriend

Attached: 1333439633511.jpg (720x540, 54K)

>Hey there user, I need to see you in private for something got some time? Our IT have some weird http frames coming from your PC since 2014 and I really need to know what it is

Attached: 86198943-close-up-portrait-of-a-benevolent-successful-employer.jpg (1300x1154, 79K)