BITCOIN HEX

RIchard Heart's project, thoughts?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Scam same as 0xbtc fuck this guy.

fuck off richard

Junk

richard is a loser fraud

2019 and people still dont understand Ethereum is obsolete. If Vitalik and company decided not to do Ethereum 2.0 retrocompatible, we would have a decentralized alternative to EOS today.

It's what I would expect from any honest bitcoin maximalist. A pure ponzi incentivization engine.

What kind of pathetic occultic shit is trying to do? What a retarded cocksucker.

lol these guys just don't get it, this is actually a solid shitcoin that will ultimately be the death nail for 0xBitcoin

discord dot gg/fQrZ48

Richard I know that’s you and I know you browse here. Stop shilling your scam.

I 100% get it, this is what the average btc shitlord wants btc to be. hodl and moon lambos aka in essence a ponzi.

are you retarded?

Unbelievably dumb. It's like: it's btc but on eth so yeah it's the same thing, it also can go 10000x, basically the same as btc right?

Huge selloff as people dump their free coins....than maybe a pump or two than into oblivion

Richard tries to catch the bottom last year and got rekt so he tried to come up with his own shitcoins. First CFDtoken who is a dead project (the physicist quickly understood Richard was a fraud) and now bitcoinhex. Pure shitcoin. Trading lesson Richard: dont try to catch the bottom.

isnt he a bitcoin millionaire? why would he need to catch the bottom?

Enough with the free money to bitcoin whales bullshit. It's getting pretty boring at this point. His shitcoin will fade away just like every other bitcoin fork after the whales have dumped their coins.

Infinite greed.

Last stream he said he's a billionaire. Another scammer or just a bored rich guy?

clearly a scam for him to make money, what more do you need to know?

hi richard

Nn thanks. Just look at his hair and jacket. Who would trust a man like that?

pretty much this. He even admits that it's a shitcoin designed for the sole purpose to profit off of, this doesn't mean that you can't make money from it, it just means that it's a gamble like any other shitcoin. If it does take off and you sell at the right moment, you'll make money, if it doesn't take off, you'll be left a bagholder like any other coin.

He's said straight out that he just want to make fiat money and that he would be stupid to not make an altcoin on his own to sucker people. I wouldn't touch it.

Attached: bed2.jpg (850x1217, 216K)

I might give it a try.

It's basically just a Ponzi scheme with zero entry cost. If it goes live during a bull run, there might be enough idiots willing to put real money into it. Then you could just dump on those and forget about it.

>It's basically just a Ponzi scheme with zero entry cost.

Well yeah it's free money for bitcoin whales but do you think someone will actually buy it? I know I would claim my free shit but I definitely wouldn't buy any.

It might pump. Normies just love it when their coins get more automatically.
The reason that Neo pumped so hard, despite being a centralized chink database, is the Gas generation and muh passive income.
Same could happen here, but I think his outreach is too small to make BHX popular.

yes biz
don't claim the free coins
it's a scam!

He's not a milllionaire and not a billionaire. Not in USD. He just writes this to attract followers and make girls think he has some kind of status but that's a white lie.

A complete and utter definitive shitcoin ... I could overlook the man boobs, I could overlook the garish fashion sense, I could overlook the nuveu-riche aesthetic and smugness, but now you've got and done the unforgivable, you've made a shitcoin and now you shill it to our face... Richard Sheuler... Sad!

>purpose
>s*ycoin
>bitcoin hex
>ambrosius
any other personality driven jewish scamcoins?

bitconnect tier scam

Oh, wow, mister Bitcoin OG is making his own coin. WOOW, LOOK AL THAT FAT PIECE OF SHIT, this is WOOW, I PUT ALL MY SHACKLES into this AMAZING SHIT. He Bitcoin OG, HE MUST KNOW how to code and stuff. WOOOW, GOOD COIN.

Now seriously, when are you going to learn that things like this won't work?

Attached: tiny_world_fantasy_art-wallpaper-1920x1200.jpg (1920x1200, 678K)

This ginger gypsy doesn't have it too bad, Tone Vays stops by on the weekends and sucks him off.