Got obliterated drunk on friday

>got obliterated drunk on friday
>woke up saturday afternoon and check my facebook messages and texts like I always do to make sure I didn't message anyone anything stupid like girls I'm creeping my dick pics
>initially think I got away with it
>check linkedin after I get out of the shower later on
>turns out I messaged my boss on linkedin calling him a fucking nigger
>checked my work laptop today and see HR has scheduled a meeting with me for 9:30am tomorrow morning

How fucked am I? Is there any way I can get out of this?

Attached: IMG_4406.jpg (1067x1600, 755K)

obvious larp you stupid cumskin

Pretty fucked with this job. Is your boss black? It's worse in that case. Don't expect a recommendation for your next job.

Post screenshots or larp

He's from Pakistan I think, I'm not really sure, it's not exactly appropriate to ask.

act like you have no idea why they would be calling you in and then act shocked. say you havent logged in to your linkedin in ages. act extremely panicked that your email and other shit could be getting hacked right this second or other crazy messages could have been sent. you need to just deny deny deny that it was you

blame it on a younger male family member, tell them he "hacked" your laptop to fuck with you since you refused to get drugs for him.

Just say you left your laptop open and someone else send the message while you were out.

do you have any kids/nephew.nieces of young age? Shift blame where no consequences can happen. Make sure to bring cute pics of them to show that: 1. theyre kids and 2. proof that you actually do have that relation.

Say it is part of a social experiment. You are trying to research an important topic.

But you thought it would be appropriate to call him a nigger? Next time ask, so you don't throw the N-bomb at a sand-nigger.. no one deserves to be called that (except a nigger of course).

user, we need the specific message to help you.

Your LinkedIn was hacked user, remember? You were just about to request that password change and print out a copy of the confirmation email, right?

Assuming you take the hint and can manage to act suitably apologetic (I’m shit at that so someone else would have to help there) you might get away with it. Your relationship with your boss is fucked forever either way though, so you do need to try to transfer internally or start looking for a new job. New job is probably best

THIS. You will still lose the job but at least you'll save some of the damage. Make sure you act genuinely surprised so they can't easily tell you're lying.

I’m not sure he gets fired outright. It’s almost more believable that he was hacked,becuase who the fuck does something like that? If he successfully deflects and works up some crocodile tears during a heart to heart with the boss I don’t see him being fired right away.

Would probably be let go for performance issues within a year though. Hr would be too scared of a wrongful termination suit to fire him, and performance related covers their ass.

I should say I dont use linkedin so I dont know how dystopian it is in terms of them being able to verify your logins and other shit. Of course also act extremely apologetic and panicked that you would never do that and be more concerned about everyone's feelings in the moment than your own job because what these people think of you is worse than losing your job, and the boss's feelings and rights as a person of color are more important than both. But acting surprised is probably not even enough. You need to attain a George Costanza level of lying where you actually convince yourself that this is what happened. Tread carefully. Make sure there is no situational thing they could look to to expose the ruse as a lie.

don't really care about your situation but i might if you reveal the source of that picture

Seriously this is 100% gonna work

You might want to preemptively hack any other social media you have too:

www.interactivecleveland.com/blog/social-media-marketing/5-signs-your-twitter-was-hacked/

>convince yourself that this is what happened
Exactly. This is a situation where you need to believe your own lie to make it. You're trying to save your dignity, not just your job.

Also to OP, be a better fucking person. Who the hell calls their boss a nigger, even when drunk? Honestly rethink your life.

>Also to OP, be a better fucking person. Who the hell calls their boss a nigger, even when drunk? Honestly rethink your life.
I don't even get the big deal.

This is why i quit drinking, some people just can't handle that shit and im one of them, you are probably one of them too if your behavior affects your life while you are drinking, you should probably stop before it gets more serious. At the peak of my alcoholic stupidity i pointed a weapon at someone and almost went to jail for a long time. Heed the warnings user.

Yes, rethink your fucking life. Retard.

I used to be alcoholic for 2 years, thankfully I just blacked out and yelled on Jow Forums. I'm so glad I'm out of it now and even better now that I don't hate everyone and everything. I still have a long way to go, but kindness doesn't come naturally to all people.

>>turns out I messaged my boss on linkedin calling him a fucking nigger
based

Attached: 12E411CB-60CF-430E-BECB-FA8CF4ED1495.jpg (511x671, 41K)

Lillias White

>oh wow i drank a beer im soo drunk i cant control myself
fucking westeners

Just go up to them and fucking laugh, call them niggers again, and walk the fuck out chanting 1488. You will be a legend. Make sure to record it all for keks.

Attached: A18F34E0-7DFD-4761-AF0C-35972FB32F15.png (249x249, 79K)

This board is so fucking retarded. Why do I even come into these threads?

He doesn't have any dignity, he is a drunk who needs help.

I should have said he needs to save the illusion of his dignity, my bad. Also let's not treat alcoholics like they're some sort of lost lambs that deserve pity, I've been an alcoholic and I was well aware it was bad for me so I stopped when I had to. OP needs to understand his mistake first of all.

rip

high test brappers

I would impregnate this woman with the equivalent force of the gravitational pull from Sagittarius A.

This same things happens to me albeit in a milder form, more like sending shit to crushes and that sort of thing (but very innocent and I guess... cute messages) - am I an alcoholic?

post his linked in so i can call him a nigger too

>Dude believe your own lie
>Dude go in there and say you were hacked
That’s how I know there are high schoolers on this fucking board. This is bait, but this is for the person who actually does this in the near future. If it is ever from someone at work and you get a call from HR. Just don’t even go in or bother with it. It’s time to find another job. If it was a family member, just tell them you where wasted and that your friends were daring you to do it. Other than that. Don’t be a faggot that’s lying. That’s when people get pissed because it’s obvious.

Attached: 6F077696-81E4-41BD-9665-4C45276FDCD6.jpg (850x850, 110K)

Drinking and social media for anybody a bad idea. Nothing good coming out of that. If I were the op, would claim it was hacked by somebody and deny, deny deny. If job saved, would start looking elsewhere though as this damage likely not repairable career wise.

>no one deserves to be called that (except a nigger of course).

Attached: draper.jpg (1931x1855, 183K)