What is Jow Forums's favorite pizza?

What is Jow Forums's favorite pizza?

Attached: holopizza.png (600x600, 616K)

detroit is objectively the best. dont @me

Deep dish is the GOAT.

deep dish

Italian fen

Attached: 1521317461130.png (785x847, 154K)

the genuine italian experience, pizza hut.

If we are talking frozen pizza it has to be red Baron classic crust or freschetta (or however you spell it)

go just outside the southside of chicago to a place called oak lawn. there you will find Palermo's, it's on 95th street off of cicero.

you guys ever notice none of the frozen pizza companies make a buffalo chicken pies? there's got to be a market for that shit

We have this it's pretty below average though

Attached: buffalo-1.png (846x846, 1003K)

homemade. cheap and good

Attached: IMG_5223.jpg (1600x1200, 215K)

we talking brand or style?

Attached: 1472257279316.gif (640x480, 1.69M)

>puts guinea filth in mouth
Never going to make it

Attached: main-972x597.jpg (972x597, 43K)

Pizza delivery tracking hApp when?

Probably zPizza

Is this Jow Forums related?

Neapolitan-style pizza is objectively the best

Attached: Eq_it-na_pizza-margherita_sep2005_sml.jpg (1024x768, 642K)

The true patrician's pizza

Attached: 1.jpg (1000x999, 241K)

Pizza Hut 5/5/5 where the large pizza costs 25 cents more than the mediums to maximize my savings. I also use an online ordering exploit that allows me to put 7 toppings on all three of the $5 pizzas. Ordering online takes $5 off of the order and picking it up negates the delivery fee + TIP, making it about $40 Canadabucks for about $110 of product.

Tastes like victory.

That is a quality gif.

Can you explain more of your magic ?

LOL. I used to get served this shit in Elementary School. Holy fuck it was bad.

Pizza Hut rotates a deal where you buy a large pizza and get 3 medium pizzas of lesser value for $5 each.

So the magic goes something like this:
Start an online order. This will entitle you to $5 off.

Create an expensive, medium pizza. I go for either a vegetable one with feta cheese + extra cheese or bacon + meat + onions + cheddar cheese + extra cheese. These types of mediums will clock $24.

After you have 3 expensive medium pizzas, go to checkout. Make a note of the cost of each pizza and subtract/add higher quality toppings until they are equal.

Go back and add a large pizza to your order. Leave this one without extra cheese so that you have a "control" pizza and can complain when picking them up. If the "extra cheese" mediums have the same cheese as the large, "control" pizza, fuss and try to get a discount or free stuff to compensate the $5.25 they ripped you off. Or just use it as grounds not to tip (you shouldn't bother tipping anyway because you are picking it up).

Add stuffed crust and premium ingredients to the large. Keep going back and forth from the cart until you have barely exceeded the cost of your most expensive medium pizza.

The medium pizzas will drop to $5 each and with the additional $5 off from the beginning, you are paying $10 for 3 loaded medium pizzas.

Here is my bonus exploit. I have never shared it, so have fun. If my post spreads, I expect that Pizza Hut will plug the hole in their software. It will add about $10 to the total cost, but your pizzas will be ridiculous.

You can take a meat lover's pizza and customize it to remove all of the ingredients. You can then rebuild it to have 7 ingredients instead of the usual 5. Pizza Hut stops you from adding a 6th and 7th ingredient, unless you first start with the Meat Lovers and clear it and build from there. This does add a premium to the pizzas, though, but it can be worth it if you are looking to build something that needs a 6th and 7th.

They will usually phone to ask if you are serious, should you remove everything from the meat lover's pizzas, but they have to make it.

Just make sure that you do pick up because if the owner is there, I've had pizzas that did not have adequate coverage.

Also, do not order "extra" for any of the 7 ingredients because they will not put extra. Always order 7 different ingredients. And always try your best to get the large without extra cheese so that you have a baseline to complain along.

You should end up with 8 to 10 pounds of pizza and will need to reheat it. Best to use the oven for this.

New York style.

Pleb

Frank Pepe pizza Napoletana.

/thread

Attached: pizza.png (616x411, 583K)

>’now with free bowling’