I just want to get filthy rich and retire from society, away from everybody

Anybody feels the same ? I have friends and family but I just love being alone,I hate the people,the drama,the decadence,etc
I think I would only miss my family,I would visit them tho

Attached: 03-2904-PRO-120928-Mundinger_IMGL3526[1].jpg (1384x913, 315K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveatthecape.com.au/
web.worldbank.org/archive/website01061/WEB/IMAGES/VOLUME-5.PDF
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to build empires, all over the galaxy, earth first mars second then some extra planets.
big beautiful palaces

Fucking same. Having financial freedom is my dream. Living in a comfy place like in your pic would be pretty sweet too. I hate dealing with normal fags, NPCs and nigger monkeys. I just wanna get away from it all and pursue my hobbies and be the best version of myself

Attached: 1535690098121.jpg (1024x1024, 54K)

I say dream about this all the time. My goal thus is to get capital - and LOTS of it.

I’m categorized as INTJ and I’m pretty sure you might be too since apparently our type just has a thing for this

*day dream
Typing on mobile is shit

lmao what an NPC thing to say.

no buddy ,NPCs are social they need daily validation while we prefer being alone,they prefer loud places full of people we prefer quiet places with few if not people at all

>INTJ

Attached: 7F9D3F8A-8A4F-45BE-BA26-453EF5774806.jpg (475x567, 27K)

>we're different, trust us

Yeah idk what that intj thing is but I like having variety of places to go to. Like real emperor shit

Same, user.

kill yourself you insecure NPC piece of garbage. you're barely worth the piece of shit i took yesterday.

yeah, Im pretty much the same way

same but not filthy rich, just the bare minimum to survive comfortably without working

Intj is a personality type. NPCs take a test and they mold themselves into whatever the test tells them they are.

>"eco home", probably full of energy friendly solar panel sod roof drainage powered off the grid rainbow strength recycled aquaponics isolation eco memes
>massive manicured lawn and heat sink pool
whoever designed this is a brainlet and anyone who likes it is too

small house on the outskirts of a town would be perfect and .

Attached: 54eb988037c2b_-_brz-xln.jpg (855x575, 301K)

INTP here. Can confirm, this is also my plan

Guess I was right, touched a nerve.

>we're all different, we just all want the same thing and to be validated on an internet image board

Financial freedom is freedom of choice. Everyone who isn't financially free is basically forced to endure all the shit being thrown at them, so yea OP.

entp confirmed

Would love to live in something like this if I was single. Maybe with a cellar underneath where I can store long term foodstuffs, have washing machine, etc. Things that should be out of the way of living space.

The house you posted looks heavenly. Perfect actually.
My problem is not having anyone to enjoy it with. I think what I crave most is human connection, but I don't feel like I'm cpaable of connecting with anyone on Earth. No kind of money can fix this.

For now I'm curious what money would do to my self-confidence and well being.

Attached: 1519151188448.jpg (250x445, 34K)

German engineer INTJ Linkmarine here.
I want exactly the same.
But I want a Kim Dahyun (Dubu) waifu with it.

Attached: dahyunyoy.webm (1012x1800, 2.42M)

>Visit
Get rich and people come to you.

I don't need all this but god damn am I tired of having to pool resources with fuck-ups and shit heads just to live indoors and not starve.

Max comfy

Attached: a-list-of-the-beautiful-icelandic-turf-houses-which-i-have-visited-on-my-travels-in-iceland-61.jpg (883x397, 64K)

This is exactly what I'm going thru. I cant connect emotionally with anyone and it makes me so sad inside. I also think that everyone who tries to be around me gets hurt. I dont know but I'm somekind messed up in the head. Since I was young I had to deal with bullies and people have treated me like monsters. I have always dealt with everything myself and never asked anything from anyone. But somehow, I'm 24years now and I just feel so bad for how life has treated me. Its not fair to be a mess in the head when it makes everything so hard. If I wouldnt have the will power I would be a junkie or an alkoholic, but who knows if the future will bring it to me. It feels very alien when you cannot have a connection with another human being

kek

I was in the exact same spot, and I'll tell you what worked for me. Just get buzzed on alcohol. Don't get drunk, just buzzed. Constantly. For like a year or more nonstop. It will eliminate trivial inhibitions and allow you to be extremely social. I started this when I was the most awkward silent kid on the planet, and after a year, when I stopped, the fear of social interactions didn't come back. I literally learned how to socialize from alcohol. I rarely drink now, like maybe a dozen drinks A YEAR.

Thanks again and I look at it

Why the fuck you need money for this? My dad did it with less than 2k usd. He has been the happiest man ever since. He knew a bit of farming and he had always been self sufficient.

my dream too kek.

Attached: 1544228302748.jpg (587x616, 70K)

not to say i'm an expert on mental health but that doesn't sound like good advice

>eternally wet roof
not going to make it

> house down in a valley
> heavenly

I actually didn’t know what the MBTI actually was - I answered how I always would to what I related with and it just told me INTJ - normally I don’t concern myself with things like labels but the accuracy to the behaviour was so spot on that I contemplated how someone was able to acquire such information and categorize it in such a manner to the point it’s easier to type 4 letters rather than context to quickly give a rundown to the state of mind generally done. I get what you’re saying because I decided to see if it was a one-off thing where it changes so in the span of a several months I retook it 3 time’s from 3 different sources with different questions and orders ( just make sure it’s official or as close as you can to your judgement ) - every single one resulted in INTJ. And just INTJ. I learned later there were dash things next to it but mine never did. NPCs who don’t think this is accurate simply don’t answer truthfully or reject the category they are placed in because of ego. Just because INTJ is rare I get people try to conform to it - but these tests are to make you feel happy - I did it to understand myself when I was trying to find the best ways to measure how low I was in my depression.

Attached: image.jpg (750x1334, 840K)

*aren’t made to make you happy

Fucking iPhone shitty keyboard - I’m too paranoid to try third party given how I log in to crypto sometimes to check on shit when out and about and even if I have it stored so I just use touchID

Yes

whats your number ($$) to make this happen? $2m here

Remote mansions are the most favoured targets for armed burglars.

Retreating from society comes with many costs, and security is one of them.

really not that simple
depends how far you go, where you are, how much you invest in security etc

city life might be a bit safer for burglary but way higher for personal aggression

Truest thing posted in this thread.

Attached: giphy.gif (620x258, 2.83M)

Mbti is shit, its like a horoscope where everybody wins.
Do a big 5 personality test

This is my goal. INFP. But we need to take this at its next level. Being their alone with our lonely “green” homesteads will not make us happier. What you need a opinionated decentralised eco-village setting with strict admission criteria.

Some thoughts —

- Decentralised governance
- Spiritual centric (Krishna / Buddha / Christ-consciousness / whatever; higher consciousness)
- Sustainable eco-village
- Organic farming (co-operative model and yield distribution)