What a whore

Woman leaves boyfriend cause he's to "boring" for her. Runs of to Europe and comes back to find no one wants to deal with her and no "decent" man wants her. Now her ex has money and she's instantly still in love with him.

Attached: Capture.png (1020x1176, 212K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m-ZmJuQqT9Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>inb4 someone posts the Arbys roast beef sandwich

Dumb slut.

Attached: 1dggtrk02nq11.jpg (750x881, 101K)

Wasn't she a bit to old to start "living" life anyway? You should travel and go on adventures between 20-26 and then settle down between 27-33 unless you are rich or your partner loves travelling as well.

>all he responded to me with was "cool" before hanging up and now he's ignoring me
based and chadpilled

>All he responded to me with was "cool"

Absolutely based.

"muh travel" is a roastie thing.
kek

She was looking for better offer and could not find one. She does not love HIM specifically. She loves the security he could offer her.

However I don't think this story is real.

dumb roasties never know what they have until its gone. good for chad for upgrading.

i like how she doesn't even mention what it is she misses about him, she just says he was "just what she needed" and then mentions his career and nice house. gold digger. She also didn't mention all the guys she no doubt fucked in europe

She should be thrown into the fiery pits of hell. Nothing she was talking about had anything to do with that guy, but her social status, her friends etc. Roasted.

What is with women and hating video games.

LARP. 1 month is not enough for all that. Plus all the women I know who actually did that are excitedly created when they return after 2-3 years because everyone is curios what adventures happened.

why should you?

She deserves a second chance with her beta cuck. Stay strong sister

based and cuckpilled

>her boyfriend got a career advancement and owned a house in one year

This smells like a LARP. Not that there aren’t stories like this.

All women are whores

Attached: Aa444.png (408x600, 148K)

Attached: Flappy Bird.gif (435x204, 469K)

Getting your soul torn out by a roastie is however one of the best ways to get spurred into action and growth however but it is too perfect.

Not saying she was right in bailing to Europe for a ho-marathon, but He should have at least tried to make things more fun, women need variety in their lives.

Absolutely based and redpilled.

Post it on Pol you low iq inbred virgin

You are taking her word that he was totally boring. Odds are he wasn't and she just wanted to fuck around and find the better man she thinks she deserved. If this is real he deserves someone who loves him for who he is and she deserves someone just as fickle as she is that she can devote her energy into bitching about constantly.

Attached: 0912C78F-E737-40F6-B478-F31FD5E8E648.jpg (935x1083, 80K)

These relationship nightmare stories are on the front page of Reddit every day. They can't all be fake

Poor incel cuckold

>all he responded to me with was "cool" before hanging up and now he's ignoring me

The beta redemption arc.

Because travelling if done right can be interesting and break monotony in your daily life. It's also a good way to learn how to survive and "man up".

>Nothing she was talking about had anything to do with that guy, but her social status, her friends etc.
Literally all women are like this. Might as well fuck dudes instead if you want someone who cares about you as a person.

Thats how women work. They dont love a man, they love the idea of the charming prince. A doting father figure who both caringly hugs her in her times of bitching, and then manhandles her in bed when the slut hormones kick off.

Read the whole thing
Laughed

>people used to go to Europe to see the sights and take in the culture
>now they go for the survival experience

How times have changed...

>"cool" before hanging up
Based

women need excitement from men. it is what it is.you incels remind me of feminists. you both hate evolutionary psych

every non autist can see this is a clear larp

Cringe and cuckpilled

To add to your post, visa free travel abroad is generally limited to 90 days among the western nations

this is an incel larping as a woman

Attached: 1547140146569.jpg (1000x1000, 123K)

no he's right, the guy is a fucking loser too if he really spends all his spare time watching netflix and gaming. However who's to say that her account is accurate? she might be exaggerating or something

Need =/= want

What women 'need' is to be barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen and to be viscously rejected by society if they choose to abandon this role.

Roasties do the wrong type of travelling. Getting a plane, booking in a hotel, going to see attractions and falling for tourist traps is lame. The fun way of travelling should be backpacking and camping in remote regions which yes, it involves surviving.

>Women exaggerating to make themselves sound like they aren't being unreasonable
No that is impossible.

You guys say that every time. Yeah because nobody has ever heard of a woman running off for some retarded reason like being 'unsatisfied' or 'finding herself'

Fake edited post. Post the link

Everyone has heard about it sure. But the problem is this is just too perfect and she posted about it. Most women would never make that post or just exclude the details about how he is doing so much better without her. It is just too perfect an example to be real.

this. women are stupid. from reading OP's post i can undeniable confirm the legitimacy of the thread.

Not everyone wants to waste time and money money eating out, traveling and going to bars just to please a wet hole.

Is this r9k

Takes up the TV and attention.

Because it's something that doesn't make you money or improve social status. In other words there is zero benefit to the woman.

one big fantasy larp written by a incel designed for upvotes

>woman leaves nice guy
>nice guy becomes successful in all aspects
>woman's entire life suspiciously crumbles
>please take me back
>nice guy is now chad

Video games are a waste of time, brainlet.

youtube.com/watch?v=m-ZmJuQqT9Q

Attached: 1445944724260.jpg (1024x576, 52K)

Lmao didn't this same shit happen to the bit coin guy? Could have sworn it did. His idea was seen as stupid and when he became rich, the dumb bitch wanted him back.

why is that something you can only do that in your mid 20's? most people who can afford it go on vacations every year

Imagine a life where you have never been great at anything, never felt the urge to be great at anything, never felt that magnetic admiration to someone who was great at something, wanted to imitate and ultimately defeat him. Just nothing. Literally all you do in life is exist. Occupy space. pass the time. You're a chick.
You're bored, as usual, tweeting about your fucking hair and not even feeling any kind of happiness from it, just soothing your constant need to be bitter and cunty and petty toward other women. Every single thing you've done in the past year was mundane, shallow, and boring. You spent the last six hours reading kinda-interesting Reddit stories about people who made interesting Halloween hats for their kids or some stupid bullshit that you think is interesting and you may say is interesting but you're not really sure if it's really interesting. You're just fucking sitting there, gestating, fermenting, with a moist hole between your legs that guarantees you'll at least never have to get up and move around and work to support yourself.
And then you see men, over in some corner, having fun. You've never seen this before. What are they even doing? Instead of their consciousnesses merely sitting in their thick skull and revolving around itself, they are imbuing their conscious energy and intentionality into external objects, crafts, goals, projects. All the bitterness and cuntiness you feel nonstop seems to be absent, as they congratulate each other for being victorious, and happily learn from someone who defeated them. These creatures are truly content to be alive. They have found purpose in a purposeless universe.
And your gaze turns back on itself, on your self, and you realise you've never had that. You can never have it. You're just a stupid cunt.
So you get up, you walk over there, and you fucking ruin everything. Just ruin the whole fucking thing. The five seconds of attention you get will be worth destroying it. Because you're a woman.

She's having one night stands every day why is she depressed? Isn't random sex enough for her?