CHAINLINK FIRESIDE CHAT MEGATHREAD

this will be the go to thread for the event 8:30-11:30 EST. Last event we had a livestream and lots of discussion, hoping for the same this time around. Marines report in!! Livestream link??

Attached: 5F8C73B7-5998-4B7C-B20E-A65AA962241C.png (500x500, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

500px.com/nazarovsergey
youtu.be/CSZtWz7mRUw
youtu.be/07tYdd7drSE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sell the news. Buying back at 11k sats.

Same old talk

Literally no one cares. Why would I want to hear some nerds talking about nothing pretending that what theyre talking about is important? idiot

I'm so tempted

I hate that it will be so late.
Im from Europe so I cant follow it.

If there is no official stream then why would they make an official partnership announcement?
Not fudding, I'm a holder, but a reminder to keep expectations low

which user will step up and stream this

I'm going to to sleep now. See you in the morning at $1.30

Yeah, I don't get at least the Linktober vibe out of this Fireside. Not even a poor quality luvestream from the team..
11k sats here we come!
The 8k. Fug.

This. Everyone expect the exact same talk as the NYC ETH meetup. If its anything more be happy but ffs iron hands!

it won't be the same talk, gonser is there. it will be a broader discussion about smart contracts, but i think nothing big happens regardless.

How many marines did we end up deploying altogether? I've seen what seemed like 2 or 3 unique individuals say they'd be there.

Attached: 1522596526808.jpg (640x1136, 119K)

dicks

Attached: 1548108858852.jpg (1024x768, 194K)

I'll be there. So that's 1

stream it

Attached: 1544107372153s.jpg (250x197, 7K)

Don't stream it. You paid for your ticket, don't allow pajeet in for free.

Fuck it's 6:30pm Pacific isn't it? I thought it had already started.

Get PYPE

Attached: chainlink garfield.png (1000x1000, 254K)

He is larping fren

fucking idiot. you think a pea sized brain is better than a hive?

fuck off

Attached: 1547077428100.jpg (200x200, 13K)

I wish. But I think what will happen is some swing link faggots will start dumping in anticipation of a big sell the news event, and a few whales will just fuck the swingers and pump the hell out of it, just cuz they know theyll have extra liquidity

Settle down pajeet, this is why you're not invited inside.

THIS. this shit screams bait too much. i feel it anons, its a trick by the dirty jews themselves.

Attached: 1544131513377.png (822x801, 294K)

>12532524 #
I don't think the current price and recent increase in Link has anything to do with this event, nor do I think the value will drop as a result of what is shared. If something favorable is shared, it may increase but this big anticipated drop, not going to happen. Swinglinkers will be dissapointed either way, imo.

>dev meeting with a gas heater

This is the new toilet.

The fire will be decentralized, everyone's wallets spontaneously combust for holding this shitcoin

Ugh, I really regret not making the long trek to see our Savior. It would be so fucking cool to see both of these visionaries together in such an intimate setting. Hope one of you faggots comes through with a stream.

It's 3:53 PST right now
I'm not gonna stream it

Bros I need live updates for this, even twitter commentary would do. It's no fun watching these videos on my own a month later.

Attached: clown.jpg (800x450, 25K)

The Hell you say.

Attached: street-scene-india-new-delhi-any-time-of-day-streets-are-a-hive-of-BN8225.jpg (1300x929, 275K)

Do you guys think the fire poses any threat to Sergey? I’m a bit worried.

UK here, it's 0:00 GMT, so the chat is in a couple of hours time?

I'm going to sleep in a minute, wonder what the price will be when I wake up tomorrow

is this pic legit?

You guys need to stop holding out for partnership announcements. This talk is going to be about what chainlink does best - technology.

What I'm hoping for from this talk is a novel new use for chainlinked smart contracts. When Sergey talked about using the network as a random number generator I was hyped as fuck. What I'm really hoping for is something similar to that - a massive new use case that we haven't thought of yet.

yeah, i really think this is more of the direction that the talk will take.

Wow, a brainstorming session. Just sold 100K.

This makes sense. Price impact minimal either way unless he drops an unexpected bomb and it moves up.

Do you know how Beethoven died? Poor and bankrupted.
You can be a damn genius, but if you don't know how, or don't want to market your tech/talent/product/service... you still end up broken and poor.

Honestly I'm just hoping for anything new. Even if he just talks about DLT in the digital signature sector that would be interesting to me. I mean sure, we're all hoping he soils his pants and says "pee pee, poo poo" but we have to temper our expectations.

Attached: 1519782496373.png (896x1371, 1.18M)

isn't 630pst 930est

I’m here, will make sure it happens

Yes

Do we even have a stream? I bet it's gonna be like that one conference where we were all ready but there were no streams

I will stream it guys, I’m early and will see to it. Y’all chill

I HAVE CLASS DURING THIS TALK REEEEEEEEEEE

Goddammit

I just want to say.

Fuck You OP for being so fucking retarded and thinking you are important enough to start a fireside chat megathread when you can't even do a simple time conversion.

Fuck you.

500px.com/nazarovsergey

Thanks, fren

omg just met mr sergej nazarov in the elevator, i have to admit he looks fatter than i have imagined

Look on the bright side... at some big time price action will be coming soon.... just dont' know which way

We're probably painting a cup and handle right now, just hold tight.

No larp. I promise.

Attached: 522CF2F6-E035-46E3-90D9-A972B5B3D02F.png (640x1136, 931K)

Not to nitpick, fren, but Beethoven had tons of adoring aristocratic fans a patrons when he died.

Mozart-- buried in an lost unmarked pauper's grave-- is a more apt comparison.

Still, your sentiment rings true and I'm being a pedantic asshole.

A true marine...please be real

Get some good shots of Rory

Attached: A1477A02-5814-426B-B423-6ADB047272FC.jpg (4032x3024, 1.86M)

is this tonight or tomorrow?

typo got you mad fren sorry everyone

Thanks fren

reddit spacing
pedantry
suspicious...

How do I
> dirty Jew
?

Attached: 1548247302171.jpg (885x1080, 324K)

doing God’s work thank you for the effort if you do end up streaming fren

STREAM
WILL
BE
HERE
In a little less than two hours.
Please be nice to my YouTube channel.
youtu.be/CSZtWz7mRUw

Attached: B60FDD0F-1C9B-4478-8228-10EFC7FB9E5B.jpg (4032x3024, 2.39M)

you da man daniel z

Post address ill send 10 link

Only because you offered
0x2d5cb744e451a56eb281c485da5363030e1d91b9

Bless you, user.

Fuck you. If I were from plebbit do you really think I'd be cognizant enough to realize I was being a pedant?

based, thanks

Attached: 1527772175181.jpg (917x1077, 314K)

begging scum!

lol that's fair, just fuckin with you fren

Is this enough ducks?

Attached: 20190123_145220.jpg (4032x3024, 3.31M)

Bump. Time to start drinking

Owl duck looks like Sergey

Cute!

can you line them up autistcally

Why is there CPR instructions on the link shirt, or am I retarded?

Thank you. You from the Bay Area? I'm in the north bay

Not to be pedantic, but apparently Beethoven had tens of thousands of people attend his funeral, and the theory that Mozart was buried in a disgraceful way has no evidence. General consensus is his was a standard funeral for the time

put them in a row and ill check

Kek my artist friend gave me an original patch he made and I had him put it on cuz he’s a linky.
I live in sac

It's at 9:30 EST - PST -> EST is + 3 hours

Pls chainlink your ducks

Not to be pedantic, but I didn't make a comment on what took place at Mozart's funeral, just that his final resting place is unknown, implying that it was due in part to his financial situation when he died.

Ya’ll should have used Tesla as an example, just sayin

What will you Marines be doing for the next hour and a half?

My ducks are also in a row

Attached: 20190123_200626.jpg (3264x1836, 1.57M)

not to be pedantic but fuck you retards
how's that for some classical music

>wut do till chat time
listen to smooth jams that foster the comradery found in television sitcoms of the ancient past

youtu.be/07tYdd7drSE

Attached: AC47CD0D-E3DB-48E9-AFC1-E1BD43FC715E.jpg (1024x640, 77K)

nice cruise ship, is it a model of a real one or just a toy?

Bach > Mozart > Beethoven

kek

Bach>Haydn>Beethoven>Mozart

NOT A FUCKING DRILL!
>POSTPONED
POSTPONED
>POSTPONED
POSTPONED
>POSTPONED
POSTPONED
>POSTPONED
POSTPONED
Sell
>sell
Sell
>sell
Sell
>sell

Comfy desu

strapped in, it's happening. thank you user.

Asked whether "the whole thing is totally overhyped and quite dangerous," only one member of the audience raised a hand.

That person? Gottfried Leibbrandt, CEO of the global international payments system Swift.

Kys.

Attached: ducklings-brent-cizek.png (1022x591, 169K)