Be me

>be me
>consistently make 500 dollars+ daytrading crypto with 10k stack and cashing out with my local bitcoins/ bitcoin atms

this is too easy boys, how are people not making bank with crypto it is a gold mine

Attached: green.jpg (227x222, 7K)

Also live with parents and unemployed

You swing your whole stack?

well it isnt my whole stack but i usually do 10k trades

ok, i'll bite...what are you trading? any tips?

Are you scalping 5% moves? If so, are you able to enter and exit in one trade or do you have a problem finding pairs with addequate liquidity? What’s your preferred exchange in that regard? And do you also hate the fact that binance doesn’t have a proper stop loss function?

I mostly just trade link on btc pair, ivery volatile it is pretty easy to find good entry and exit points for profits

>binance has no proper stop loss function
what do you mean?

I mostly use binance for trading, and liquidity is sometimes an issue but most of the time i have no problems with it

binance stop loss function isnt too bad

Why are you trading alts and not ETH or BTC? They both have more liquidity and it's more reliable than alts when times are volatile.

correction: I know ETH is an alt but it has the
most volume after BTC

The 10k. We never had it to begin with.

>gurp i got lucky twice ima mastermind trader now AMA and adore me

You're picking pennies in front of a train, one bad trade and all your profits are gone.

whats consistently to you? How long have you been trading for exactly?

You can’t place a stop loss order on binance. One can only place a sell limit order below their purchase price after entering a buy trade. It suffices as a pseudo stop loss but is annoying as fuck because in order to take profit on a trade you have to cancel the sell limit order below your entry price and then place a sell order either as a market order or a sell limit order. Retarded. But binance profits hugely because of it.

I swear to Vishnu that binance would go bankrupt in a matter of months if they introduced a proper fuckin stop loss function.

$500+ a day?

I've been swingtrading a portion of my LINK stack as well. Shit is too easy.

>this is too easy boys
famous last words

pajeet. be me 1 million dollars. cashing out 10k daily

>>consistently make 500 dollars+ daytrading crypto with 10k stack and cashing out with my local bitcoins/ bitcoin atms
post your trades faggot I know you're lying

With 10k I made 5m. Get back to me when u at least make 1m.

500....lmao

I have a big LINK stack teach me how to do this what do I look for.

No seed money, that's why

I also swing link. Dont fall for the Hodl meme entirely. Swing some link you can lose. You can make some decent gains.