I can't find a job. i'm going to have to kill myself soon

i can't find a job. i'm going to have to kill myself soon

Attached: 1529365775597.jpg (491x415, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5101456.0
google.com/search?q=investment banking cv&client=firefox-b&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiq0JyPoIfgAhUuQhUIHY9xBiUQ_AUIDigB&biw=2347&bih=1299
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BA/MA/age/other relevant qualification/country?

I can get you a job

Become a service provider to a DAO

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5101456.0

no/no/28/le programming meme/USA

Number of programming languages you're capable in & level of capability? East/west coast?

everything except for .NET C#. East Coast

100k job here

life is pain and i want to neet again, fuck my asshole

user I would LOVE to continue NEETing but I'm literally about to starve to death

get a wig, make up and stream or camwhore, there's sure to be some losers out there to donate something to you

You'll get used to it. Embrace the NEET life while you can. Once you start working, you're going to wish you were still a NEET

This is gonna be a bit longer, but I take it you need a bit of help, so be patient.

You are by no means a lost cause. I'd do the following: 1. Prepare some kind of compact and to the point resume. You could orientate yourself towards the CVs usually used in investment banking, because things are snappy and to the point there. This would mean two things: a) it's a biut unusual and therefore may resonate positively, b) you're not forced to produce shit couple pages long without having to sell much (no BA/MA). Focus on working experience, projects, other qualifications, you way of engaging IT/programming projects. Skip everything else.

Attached: 936full-sigourney-weaver.jpg (936x1409, 800K)

(bare with me, I'm not totally sober, if you catch the drift)

2. Do market research for potential employers. Make yourself a proper excel sheet listing all the interesting/available employers in your area (or the area you're willing to resettle). Some stats will be helpful: Size of the company, give the employer a rating, direct link to their job portal and so on. Aim high, settle with whatever/whomever gives a shit for you.

3. Apply. Send applications, many. There is no way around this. I did nearly 400. In the first round I did a bit over 300 in 6,5 months. If I can do this, you can, too.

Godspeed!

I initially applied for non-banking jobs, but still used those IB-type CVs, which always was received positively:

google.com/search?q=investment banking cv&client=firefox-b&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiq0JyPoIfgAhUuQhUIHY9xBiUQ_AUIDigB&biw=2347&bih=1299

wow thanks for this completely useless, generic advice. this isn't my first McJob user, I know how to job hunt

so you know Haskell, GOLANG, and Assembly but can't find a job?
or are you just a lying fag?

Ok, but what kind of help were you looking for then?

I wasn't. I was just making a general statement about my situation.

>bad system
>people killing themselfes instead of rising up

as a society we will never make it again bros

saved for further usage

Attached: Ib cv.png (1304x658, 154K)

Buy BTC

You are
Fucking
Retarded