Have to meet rich people

>have to meet rich people
>have bought clothes with fewer holes in
>still don't have a Rolex Daytona

Jow Forums where can I buy a fake one? wealth begets wealth so I'm told, so I don't want to show up wearing a Casio like some flailing peasant fucktrifle. If I am to make it, this watch is imperative. I know this because of my knowledge.
Asia is saturated with the things, but darknetmarket sellers look shady as hell, and I can't find a remotely reliable source online. wish.com looks pretty close, but they've stopped short of using the actual Rolex logo even thought the watch is otherwise a copy.
From where do you buy your lies?

Attached: download.jpg (211x239, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

intime03.co/
perfectwatches.io/product/rolex-daytona-two-tone-116523/
agwatches.uk/trendy-yellow-gold--diamond-rolex-daytona-116528-mens-40mm-replica-watches-p23361.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just get a iwatch

Buy an antique pocket watch, way cheaper than a Rolex. If you can pull it off they will think you have style.

If you get busted for wearing a fake you’ll forever be “the guy who tried to impress others with a fake”.

iWatch is the way to go if you don’t have money for a real Rolex.

>iWatch is the way to go if you don’t have money for a real Rolex.
millennials were a mistake.
pic related

Attached: rtyrtyr we w.png (1719x1656, 3.7M)

Only wore a Casio during my mandatory military service because it’s the smallest cheap watch you could buy.

Also, that wrist belongs to someone born in 2005 lol.

>Rolex
>wealth
>kek
If you buy a rolex, (or fake rolex, even worse), you'll just look like an autist faggot whose only understanding of wealth is what you learned from reading the free magazines at the public library.

intime03.co/

thanks dude. have you ordered from them though? they seem shady as hell. i mean this one is cheap already...
perfectwatches.io/product/rolex-daytona-two-tone-116523/
and offers 25% off for btc payments.

guessing it's just some dude who set up a website and has never actually sent a product. is that place tried and tested?

Fake watches sites appear and disappear every weeks, because most of the orders are never sent, so they need to shake off the bad rap regularly.

Attached: d4e921e463da5c88cb8258853ba06d19cfa9fd41ae169ad02f55efa736d9b3b8.jpg (582x359, 57K)

Jow Forumsreptime

I bought an ARF Daytona for $513 shipped. Nearly 1:1 looks-wise, dial is amazing. ARF is best looking but part of the Chrono is not functional which is not noticeable at all. I bought from TrustyTime shipped in 3 days DHL from China to San Diego. I don't really need mine anymore I'd sell mine to you for $300. Give me your Reddit name and I'll send you pics w/ timestamp and confirm its me on herr. If you're interested, I buy sell reps all the time.

Attached: IMG_20190109_163306.jpg (3036x4048, 2.88M)

Not to mention ARF has the best bracelet and SELs, exact weight as original. Best rep Daytona besides Noob which is ~$700+ and has some obvious defects.

Pic is OC

>TrustyTime
thanks dude.
fuck, 500 though... guessing therefore that offers like this are bullshit?
agwatches.uk/trendy-yellow-gold--diamond-rolex-daytona-116528-mens-40mm-replica-watches-p23361.html

We can see your fakes from miles away. I have much more respect for people who wear casio watches than these chink fake shitters. Kys op

Anything under $350 from a dealer will be shit for reps. Private sellers I wouldn't buy anything under $300.

oh shit. well, that was easier than i'd expected. pic related on its way from china now, and cost me all of fucking £17. can't post link because spamfilter is an fag.

Attached: rBVaWVwY0weABczJAAKs7G1qOGc525.jpg (1000x1000, 85K)

I really hope you're trolling and not just retarded. Yes, there are fake rolexes out there which will fool most people, but they will cost $250+. Your $17 quartz shiny chink shit wouldn't fool a drunk guy in a dimly lit bar, let alone someone who even half knows their shit or has seen a real Rolex.

Attached: 1546968584814.jpg (548x865, 87K)

i'm not going to sit around comparing watches all day. it probably won't even be seen in the hour i'll be there, but now it might.

G shocks are based and classy

>Cares others think negatively of him
Faggot

Trust me, people will know its fake and being exposed for wearing a fake watch is terrible. If you wear a budget watch no one will care, but wearing a fake watch will tell them a lot about you straight away.

I don’t get this mentality.

I buy fake (legit quality) stuff all the time. People can’t tell. Normies and rich people admire my taste since I know what goes into the product.

Buying expensive “real” products, for the most part with some exceptions, is the most stupidest thing I’ve ever heard

Ya'll nigguhs know what time it is.

Attached: prepareyourAnus.jpg (202x200, 9K)

Do not buy a fake daytona. Stainless steel (base model) daytonas are hard to come by. Sky dwellers also are hard, 4 year waiting list.

A real enthusist will be excited to see a daytona and may pay too much attention to it.

Go get a submariner or better yet, something more obsure as an IWC.

Attached: A365EB74-7894-4EBC-BECC-40CED6D4BBB8.jpg (1200x1600, 193K)

Dude that thing is so fucking shithouse jts cringeworthy. If i came across that in a professional setting id think the owner is a fucking retard. Look at the bezel! Lol!

Pic related is my deep sea diver

Attached: 5D6BCDFE-8D63-48DF-AF85-32CE5E3F9195.jpg (900x1600, 127K)

Funny that you don't have that problem with OP that is doing it all to signal wealth in the first place

>most stupidest

>thinks owning a Rolex is impressive
This is why you can only afford a fake rolex

Attached: A-Lange-Sohne-Saxonia-Moon-Phase-18.jpg (860x722, 89K)

Looks like a Portuguese but for 5 times more.

Solid 4/10 user

Attached: 3128B706-5690-4228-835C-23AF54467371.jpg (1200x1600, 227K)

This is my friend's watch. His father gave it to him.

Costs 30k.

Rape me sideways

Attached: fuckme.jpg (259x259, 15K)

don't hate on Lange user

Attached: IMG_2208.jpg (576x432, 61K)

Big dog watch that normies don't know of.
I like it. Looks huge. Whats that like 42MM-44MM?

it's 42mm, and the fact that it's not appealing to normies was part of the appeal to me. It's laughable how many anons hate on normies/npcs and then go apeshit over a rolex.

looks ridiculous on your little wrist

Puretime.io
Noob or arf maker. Look for rolexes in 904l steel.

Daytona is safe, a void a cyclops. They are a huge yell (submariner gmt) gl user and have fun

Also hurry. Chinese new year incoming. Those assholes shut down for a while

bought this with LINK gains

Attached: 1537915600668.jpg (671x903, 126K)

try and f91w