I'm thinking of selling my home for LINK

I own a home currently valued at $300K. I've toyed around with the idea of selling my home to acquire more LINK tokens for the past few months, and after the Gonser fireside, I'm truly beginning to think this may be the right thing to do.

I haven't actually listed home on the open market yet, and I imagine that it may take a year or two for smart contracts to truly take off.

This time horizon is something I can wait for. I currently have sufficient savings (slightly less than $200K), I have a career which pays roughly $120K/yr, and I'm in my mid-30s.

Selling my home at the current market prices would land me 600K LINK +/- (this assuming that LINK doesn't skyrocket before the closing of my house).

Would you do the same? Is this a bit much?

Please share your thoughts. I'm a current LINK Marine with a stack of around 80K LINK.

Attached: youve made the choice - Copy.jpg (720x408, 74K)

Big risks result in big gains.
And big losses.
You will be mentally fucked if it tanks.

why dont you just refinance and pull some equity out?

Yes.

Attached: IMG_20190123_223058590.jpg (4032x3024, 1.71M)

who is that crackwhore?

80k LINK is already made it material. At this point you're just being a greedy motherfucker. 600k LINK is obscene and unless you already are a multimillionaire, you shouldn't sell your house for going all in. Yes, it's a solid bet but there's no guarantees. As you are now, you will be more than rich, will continue to have your house and live your life. Imagine there's an unfortunate hack, mega market crash or god knows what...can you take that and honestly say you would be okay with it? I really doubt it. Don't be retarded. You already made it. This from someone with 130k LINK and it's never enough.

this

Attached: 377full-jailyne-ojeda-ochoa.jpg (377x810, 61K)

>Link delivers 80k link translates to 320k- 80 million
>It loses you lose 80k link
>Sell house
>link fails
>You have to start over at nearly 40

user I am a marine as well but this is a very unwise decision. Keep DCA into link or maybe take a 100k out of your savings then call it a day. Puts you at around 130k.

Big risk = big reward but there is a very big difference between taking a risk and being reckless.

Attached: 1410889393094.jpg (1920x1200, 689K)

Link marines are genuine swell guys. I like this feel.

Attached: 8ccbb5be530e4c21eb4b1d0e7bf3b793202f814d0c44fa92e3b116e53d1cc5e5.jpg (800x1202, 165K)

We really are a special group. Best of luck, user.

Post the one with the booty

All OP probably got from this was blah blah blah this faggot has 50K more LINK than me. As someone who is comfortable with 15K you are making me think I need more. Lol

A wild non-white starts posting

The shilling on this board is too much.

Attached: jonah-hill-roping-in-anons-with-link.jpg (1000x563, 425K)

I already sold my condo to buy link at 15k. i'm living in my car but I know that the singularity is near.

Market sell it and close on Monday dude you really think link will be under $1 for longer than a couple more days? You better get the ball rolling on this

The practical difference in putting in $200k to $500k is like nothing. Either way, if it moons you're gonna have enough money for ten lifetimes. Literally no point risking more than the $200k.

That or do it, it'll make me richer when you pump the price a bit.

Whats your rank currently? If you already have a shitton of link i wouldnt do it (and feel comfy with it)
Also think about the amount you can accumulate during the next 2-3 months through traditional means the price will probably stay under 1$

Do it faggot
Spoiler: you won’t pussy

I had this feel before this thread. 45k stack right now, shifted almost entirely out of btc. have 300k of retirement savings and a good job, do i slow retirement contributions for more moon money?

>Selling my home at the current market prices would land me 600K LINK +/- (this assuming that LINK doesn't skyrocket before the closing of my house).

>Would you do the same? Is this a bit much?

Op, PLEASE tell me you are not serious. If you want to sell your house for profit, that money should go towards investing in assets like real estate. Or even the S&P 500, bare minimum.

You have 80k fucking LINK. Your head must be so far up your ass to get greedy at this stage that you will never make it.
Your greed will be your downfall. Guaranteed.
Hogs get fat and pigs get slaughtered.

Could work but I remember OMG bro who sold took out a big loan to buy it at around 8 dollars. It must hurt now.

you can just take out an increased mortgage on your house

If we're right, you'll be a multi-billionaire. A king if the earth, post Singularity. A world mover.

If we're wrong, you go broke, bankruptcy ensues and your life sucks for a few years. Honestly, it's worth the risk, of you have the balls to do it. If I had enough I would - the upside vs downside is just incredible.

Good idea but diversify into many coins. Everything is so damned cheap.
Also, develop with and on the coins you buy.

This HAS to be bait. Please OP do not sell your house. You have enough tokens.

realistically though, whats the chance link goes down to the $0.3 region one more time?

is $2000 BTC still on for 2019?

you are a lunatic. never do such thing.

-a stranger from the internet who is all in link and has been here since the ico and never sold 1 Link. dont.fucking.do.it.

No. 80k = great already.

Remember it's still a crypto and is largely reliant on the market for its price. If everything tanked 50% don't assume LINK would continue it's trend, it's still speculative value.

Also it's reliant on smart contracts succeeding in public chains instead of private chains where LINK wouldn't be used, which is a big factor.

This is still a gamble like everything else. You're good at 80k, keep your greed / mindset in check.

Why the hell would you sell a home? It's lile the most valuable asset you could ever have.

Attached: 1532847612834.jpg (480x480, 107K)

What's the official link marine threshold for making it? I've got only 3.5k.

In my eyes, if all goes well and crypto doesn't get wrecked for ages by a global recession, 5k is the baseline for a great return & good leverage to grow with.

1k suicide insurance
10k to make it
anything over that is fuck you money depending on perspective

i think your okay

disgusting

Attached: 1536221196473.jpg (1496x1124, 579K)

>All OP probably got
DIE NIGGER

This.

Do it. Trust me, I'm a guy on biz.

Yes. Retirement is for fags. You'll probably die in a car accident before then. Stop all 401k continuation and go 100% LINK you idiot.

Nobody who owns a home knows what Link is.

It’s the kind of move where if it works out you will be hailed as this prescient genius investor and if it fails a total and inexcusable retard

It’s a very bold move, risking a good and comfy situation for an exceptional out of this world billionaire tier one

user, you will make it handsomely. There’s honestly no need to sell your home. I believe the LINK token will EASILY reach $300-400+ next bull run with the potential to go even higher. Let me break it down for you using my personal conservative estimates:

This analysis assumes that Chainlink will be successful and end up being the oracle standard for crypto.

Based on the next halving and fractal pattern for Bitcoin, it appears that the next bubble peak will occur sometime in 2021 or 2022. Taking a look at the fractal patterns its made in the past, I believe Bitcoin has the potential to reach around $150k-$250k next peak. Using a price of $200k/BTC times the projected future supply we reach a potential market cap of $4T.

Bitcoin reached a low of about ~33% dominance last bull market. We have to keep in mind that the reason behind that was an endless amount of shitcoin ICOs. If Chainlink really does lead the next bull run there likely won’t be all these new cryptos inflating the market cap. Let’s be conservative here and use both the current and previous low BTC dominance to find a potential market size:

$4T as 50% = $8T total market cap
$4T as 33% = $12T total market cap

Our potential market cap is $8T-$12T. Let’s use an absolute worst-case scenario to calculate LINK’s price: let’s say Sergey has dumped tokens onto the market and LINK has 700M in circulation. Now let’s assume LINK only makes up 1% of the market (currently around 8th place on CMC for comparison). Using a $10T market cap, the price of a single LINK token would be worth over $142 meaning you’d have over $11M.

Ethereum and Ripple control about 10% of the market each. Let’s use half of that, (5%) to be more realistic, yet conservative. Let’s continue to use 700M tokens I’m curculation:

($10T * 0.05) / 700M = $714/LINK

$714 * 80,000 = $57MM

Hence why $300-$400/LINK is conservative. Now do you understand why you don’t need to sell your house?

Attached: BFFEC007-F107-4265-95FB-1A5E9FD37BDE.jpg (651x420, 45K)

If I didn’t take a big risk with my savings two years back I wouldn’t now be a comfy link whale. You either play it safe, sleep soundly at night and know you’re never going to make it, or risk big, get constant anxiety but have a shot at being a millionaire in a couple years.

Why wouldn’t link be used in private chains?

This is me currently. I'm not a whale (20k) but I feel this message hard.