When can we see a demo of LINK in action? With BTC and ETH it was clear to see how they were used. With BTC...

When can we see a demo of LINK in action? With BTC and ETH it was clear to see how they were used. With BTC, you buy it on Coinbase, send it to Binance, and a normie can be like wow internet money sent from US exchange to chink exchange. That's cool.

When will there be a demo if a node on testnet, scanning for "inputs and outputs", taking API data from anything (i don't care, even weather websites API), and putting that data onto Ethereum.

Once we see that, it can easily be shilled and people will go "Oh damn that's big. You can do that for anything", and then linkes go YES that's what we been saying. I mean, I know it sounds dumb and elementary but to get normie money in, you got to show them what it does (aka a product), so they finally get it.

When is this demo coming out? Sergey has been talking about muh oracles for years but with 32 million dollars, he's just getting fatter and literally wearing the same shirt.

Attached: link.jpg (400x400, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CMvsUgpwgHY
youtube.com/watch?v=Qy3SVBnrZk4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=CMvsUgpwgHY

Good question. Can the testnet do this?
I think to actually put data onto Ethereum you need the mainnet. But I am not sure desu

Unironically, this.

>ok you guys let ME tell you how to marketing this
Uh, thanks.

checked based and linkpilled

it can get api data and write to/from an ethereum smart contract now on ropsten, but only with single oracle nodes, so it doesnt demonstrate the decentralized nature of the final product.

thats what we are waiting for, the network (main net). it starts with "collect and aggregate oracle answers to a service agreement request"

shit, Daniel shouldve asked him last night

Oh shiet nigga that was bretty gud
> mfw LINK literally is a JSON parser

JASON PARSER IS LOOSE

in your opinion, what are the chances link will go down to $0.25 - $0.3 again?

Not in the near future. All that will be more advanced features to be seen in later versions as the service agreements mature

Never

>normie money
>he thinks link needs normies to buy
Top kek to you sir

heres another one
youtube.com/watch?v=Qy3SVBnrZk4

*Ahem*
1k usd eoy also fuck niggers and jannies ... That is all

Attached: 1547987304649m.jpg (1024x576, 57K)

Oops I dropped my digits

Attached: 1545740076970.jpg (1400x934, 713K)

do you think btc will crash to $1500 - $2000?

I can't wait for this shit unironically. I mean no I'm not in it for the tech but who wants to bet ETH on death statistics and weather and shit? This is going to be hilarious seeing neets come up with usecases for this shit.

Yikes

100%

Attached: 1546943898275.png (772x522, 68K)

Why so sure? Main net could be released any time. Its kinda stabilised.

He's not sure, he's panicking and trying to make himself feel better

checked

Idk, ask Tom :)

how much uptime to stake without worrying about penalties? would 99.5% do or is it not enough?