Ultra luxury food

What does it taste like?

Attached: petrossian_caviar_solitaire.png (560x560, 560K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/fanaticcook.com/2015/03/14/the-diet-of-okinawa-1949-low-fat-high-carb-very-little-meat/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The blood and flesh of my enemies.

It's a very subtle taste. A tad salty and very fatty.
Is it worth trying: yes
Does it live up to it's hype/price tag: probs not.
I dig it though.

Salty, fishy, juicy

It wasn't all that expensive in the ussr days btw
its good but not what they want for it good

eat a steak user, you'll feel better

Salt and butter

The texture and pop are where it is at

Eating fresh fish ovules is succulently decadent. Once the female fish expulses it from her cloaca, she dies. One step too late and it enters in contact with sperm. Just when she's bloated, a quick stab in her flesh and out they come directly filling my spacious throat with such concentrate juices containing all that is needed for new lives to occur.

>steak
;_; I want to try this too.

Attached: 9_2.jpg (988x988, 178K)

I think I threw up a little. This guy seems almost turned on describing this abhorrent scenario.

ok now this is epic

overpriced garbage

proper steak is a million times better. same goes for proper salmon/tuna/dorado

In a sense its like lobster. Lobster is ok, better than caviar by a mile, but most often not worth the price asked for it(you can get it cheap in fishing villages usually).

"american wagyu" also doesnt exist. There is 1 wagyu and that is the japanese version. Everything else is a fucking meme. Now with that being said wagyu is good but not the end all of steak. And once again very rarely worth the price asked for it

This is like those thicc posters, the marbling is amazing but the fat is bordering on levels that it turns from amazing to unappetizing.

You have no idea what this tastes like, do you...

Dude give up, it looks like spam.

When you cook it, much of that clarifies. Some liquefies.

American Wagyu does exist and it’s mainly hot American Angus cows impregnated by Japanese Wagyu seed.

You’re thinking of Kobe beef, which is a scam if you find it anywhere in the world but Japan because it’s simply not exported.

New here aren't you? Made me hungry.

When I make it, I'll be eating 40 oz steaks of this daily.

Attached: dbsb0081_fbwjass412_debragga_-9-30-13_1.jpg (1920x1440, 398K)

its hard living when you've seen how the other side lives
>pic related

Attached: product_Premium_Pepperoni_Pizza_11600.png (516x516, 76K)

200gr of this (no top quality but still wagyu) cost raw like $8 in japan groceries. It is so light and suculent you would not believe it. Will come back just for it (among other things)

I remember as a kid that we had tons of that stuff to eat, now we moved to germany and it's a luxury good, wtf :(

what the fuck did I just read

This.

I just miss the taste of fruit in tropical countries.

Attached: downloadfile-448.jpg (3749x3456, 2.06M)

Then go back

Attached: 88C7CD08-74EB-4901-B02B-3D0A775B572C.gif (350x232, 461K)

Now we're talking! However, it can be cheap if you know where to look.

I went to my uncle's yatch party and he was teaching me all about it. Cheap caviar is salmon eggs. The good stuff is Sturgeon. Each jar cost $1400. Apparently you can't eat it with a metal spoon because it ruins the taste, you have to use pearl spoons. So im thinking to myself why is the jar metal then? Take a look inside and the fucking thing is lined with elegant glass.

The super rich live in a completely different world.

based King Henry diet

Aren't Sturgeon found all over America? How come their eggs are expensive?

whale meat?

maybe it's the proletariat in me, but I think caviar and truffle is incredibly overhyped. it tastes okay, but definitely not worth the price. by far.

Illegal to kill them

Sturgeons are endangered in America.

>dorado
where I live this is a pleb fish

>because it’s simply not exported.
youre fucking retarded

Oh I found açaí, but it tastes like shit instead of heaven due to the frozen transporting.

Will have to wait a year or two, I just started a new business

Attached: downloadfile-452.jpg (1024x723, 174K)

Had this before, no joke it tasted so good I started crying while eating it. I had never tasted meat that good before, and it was a rare treat for me. Cost a lot (8000 yen for a good cut) but worth it. I won't forget it. I've not eaten anything since that has made me cry.

Old generation Okinawans ate 90% carbs.
google.com/amp/s/fanaticcook.com/2015/03/14/the-diet-of-okinawa-1949-low-fat-high-carb-very-little-meat/amp/

Cherrypicking extreme vegan diets & junkfood vegans is dishonest.

Millions of healthy Vegans.

Thousands of Vegan Pro-Athletes.

Many Vegan Champions/Record Holders

Zero No-Carb Champions/Record Holders.
(Shawn Baker consumes dairy for carbs & has roid acne on gyno.)

No-Carbers can't compete.

No-Carbers bonk.

Humans run on glucose.

ALL champion athletes use carbs.

Attached: 71EABBD1-A414-4308-8894-14A37438EE6D.jpg (1080x1837, 1021K)

Can I see your pussy?

Caviar in particular is nothing special. Overpriced seafood, like lobster. Ultra luxury food on the other hand is absolutely amazing, and each plate is truly unique and delicious.