What price in 2021, realistically?

Attached: _7QvmXtG_400x400.jpg (400x400, 17K)

10x

0, it wont make it. SFYL

$1000

Zero.

3$

Nothing more than a lab project. Why do you think they want a bunch of home brew nodes being set up at users homes? Data collection and research.

this is the crypto project which will triger mass adoption. mark my words.

2021 before halvening: 5$
2021 past halvening: 2-3$
EOY 2021: 10-20$

very realistic prognosis mate!

test

one two

NKN just won the bibox vote and will get listed shortly

Anyone got a run down of the differences between this and Holochain?

>technically different solutions trying to achieve kinda the same thing. nkn is technically more challenging, so it can unironically fail.
>nkn got big names behind it.

Which do you favour user?

I tend to think that this time innovation is less likely to pass without tech giants favor. on paper nkn looks better. nkn adaption plan is sound, simple, achievable.
I am more worried about tron. tron will take some normie marketshare, even though i could not find anything exceptional about tron tech.
I am also a bit worried about rightmesh, even if they are late, they *look* good, and they also have sound plan adoption vectors.

So i can't go all in on nkn.

NKN is a top 100 coin, Holochain is a top 10 coin

Thats my opinion and trading strategy with the two coins

fuck, not rightmesh, another "mesh" that's based in silicon valley like nkn. i forgot the name and Jow Forums ate all my cookies.

But no explanation as of to why?

so one of the possibilities: imagine you have an app on your phone, that allows you to use your wi-fi module without even a sim-card installed in an area where someone runs nkn node.
but then again, with 5g, you need a 4k plasma in your pocket to justify that, unless you are a criminal.
that's only one thing. it's some cool idea and that is why more projects are emerging around doing the same. talking about some adoption is realistic. mass adoption though? who knows.

This guy gets it

there are also these decentralized gaming vpns popping around.
it's another nkn use-case. if your ping is dogshit, you need to re-route yourself through vpns today. there is no way centralized routing can be better than decentralized.

nkn is a slightly different take on a block chain. its unique and its interesting enough to pump but nothing mind blowing. its really over sold aswell. i could see it breaking top 50

holochain isnt a block chain. its a whole new class of crypto currency. the two projects arent really comparable

i'm mindblown by nkn. really. their whole approach - and i'm not talking sharing bandwith - regarding scalability and consensus is top of the notch. i started digging this project back in may and i'm still learing new things on it every week. but however that's just my two cents.

It's not "the" but it will surely be one of "those". With its completely decentralized consensus where any node (even a raspberry pi) with a decent internet gains as much tokens as every node in the network does it will gain the likes of everyone. Imagine making money just by leaving your pc on, with a software that takes very little hardware resources (the alpha 0.7 version just needs 400mb and 1% of cpu power to work) so you can easily continue doing your work. All of this can scale on an indefinite amount of nodes without any issue, so more nodes more bandwidth is available to the network, making it also impossible to 51% attack with enough nodes.