Why did the PUA industry flop?

this industry generated millions yearly

In my experience it's coz PUA will get you laid with women, BUT it will not get you women outside your standard (no matter how much you lie and hustle)...basically lookism reigns

Attached: maxkghjkghjresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z-N2os74Mdc
archive.is/ZJymw#selection-305.0-683.306
youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19558447
twitter.com/torontomystery?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

PUA got big in the mid-00s before social media completely changed the dating scene

this is bullshit.
I've sen ugly pigs with sky high confidence who were completely at ease with sex pull stunners.
I used to get off with beautiful women all the time.
Availability, plus knowing the game lets you get a wide fucking range of women.
Your value ina women's eyes is not determined by looks and is changing all the time.

nope...keep in mind that differet countries have different types of women....maybe you live in a country with easy women.....same applies for tinder... success depends on where you live....for example Russian women are easy and Italian are impossible

miss those days when sexually harassing a chick gets me laid, now it gets me laid off work.

dating apps/websites, #metoo, smartphones.

OH LOOK its this thread again

What do you mean no? I've seen it first hand many many times you piece of shit.
Women are women. I live in a white majority western country- not some slav shithole. I like foreign chicks and banged a hot (possibly half) Italian 15 minutes after meeting her at a highly exclusive event, so your theories bullshit. I also have Italian mates- yes the south has a slightly different culture but one of them took a girl out for a drink and sucked on her nipples under a bridge on the way home. Good times.
Why am I currently dating a stunner who is far more physically attractive than me?
Yep still works if done right though.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z-N2os74Mdc

Everyone decided taking the blackpill is more logical and less frustrating than becoming a court jester

>Your value ina women's eyes is not determined by looks and is changing all the time.
seriously, not worth it

I'm positively certain that OP is trying to sell PUA using 'clickbaity' posts.

why does this thread get reposted every other day? are you pua faggots doing market research or something?

Honest cringe

I was interested to look into the roots of modern-day incel culture. Far as I can tell, the blackpill ideology was borne in substantial part out of deep loathing among loser men for PUA fakery, in turn evolving into the lookism trend - and that the Elliot Rodger shooting, and his postings on PUAHate, drew attention to these ideologies from all over the Internet and let it spread and grow over years into the incel subculture of today.

I'd honestly had no idea Elliot Rodger was so influential. And I'm a bit amazed at how strongly the PUA hate persists to this day - it's like a foundational principle among incels.

Attached: supreme gentleman.jpg (940x627, 58K)

Laughed while taking a shit. Nice.

Because there's too much black pill science and social experiments debunking it.
>you just need to be confident bro.
>get some game.
This is snake oil.
Women rate 9-out-of-10 men as unattractive
>archive.is/ZJymw#selection-305.0-683.306
Women want tall, handsome, muscular men (ie Chad), not "confidence" or whatever BS PUAs peddle.
>youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A
Even worse, because of Tinder, women can now quickly and discreetly find (and share) all of the Chads in their area, without having to bother approaching or going out and hoping to be approached.
This is partly the motivation behind #metoo.
Now that they have Chad-finder apps, they want to make cold approaches by sub-10s a crime.
The red pill is dead.
The black pill is stronger than ever.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Keep telling yourself that. Confidence and game matter just as much as looks, usually more for girls over 20. A 6-7/10 guy can hit on a 8-9/10 and close, if he is confident enough and knows what to say and, most importantly, how to say it.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19558447
>The strongest predictor of attraction for both sexes was partners' physical attractiveness.

mate you've swallowed the brown pill, not the black pill

the real black pill is that ugly fuckers pull and fuck chicks, problem is those ugly fuckers are 1) act and look like men 2) don't give a shit, not in a show-offy insecure way but they're like pitbulls you can't scare them they will die but bite you to death as well

Why do you keep posting this shit who gives a fuck about pua stuff kys sage

The black pill is half true.

It make you easier for weak minded people like you to just give up.

Take this analogy: if you are 1.70 meter tall, you'll never ever be a NBA basketball player. You'll probably never be a state champion. But it is possible that you become a very good street basketball player, or even be part of a good local team.

Same with game. If you have shitty "genes", you can compensate with bodybuilding, clothes, personality, boldness.

I once saw a wheelchair bound guy who was the alpha of the room.

An other time i saw a blind guy who was regularly pulling way hotter women than me.

In a gym i saw an ugly manlet, he has an okay wife and a kid.

Don't you feel ashamed to complain about "the black pill" when you are able-bodied?

Your face look like shit perhaps, but disabled (wheelchair bound, blind, actual midgets) have it 10 times worse than you and still manage to pull girls.

Perhaps it is okay that black pilled guys give up, so uglier, less body-abled guys can take their place in the sexual market and succeed at pulling a plane jane.

stop posting this fucking thread every day

Anyone know what happened to this guy? Last I heard he impregnated a girl by mistake, ended up marrying her, left PUA and got fat.

>if you work 10x harder than Chad, you too can become a betabux for an over-the-hill roastie

twitter.com/torontomystery?lang=en

836 followers. What in the actual fuck? He turned into a loser.

Does someone have the webm where the chad picks the little man in the bar?

Correct answer.
Before social media PUA kinda worked, even.
That's because standards were much lower and more importance was given to having a good time with the people you were with.
Social media moved everything on looks, money and status.