CrippleFags BTFO

Kek
cointelegraph.com/news/report-xrp-market-cap-could-be-overestimated-by-billions

Attached: 1548393042082.jpg (800x600, 264K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/combined-class-action-lawsuit-against-ripple-moves-to-federal-court
coindesk.com/xrp-market-cap-may-be-overstated-by-billions-messari-report-estimates
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

report: "crypto journalism" is a giant meme and the OP is the loser who wrote this article and is trying to get views

don't support his pathetic "career"

Same issue applies to most cryptos. Ethereum also has lots of illiquidI coins. Bitcoin has Satoshi's...

B-b-but riiiiiiple!!!

satoshi mined his coins fairly stupid nigger
nobody has any issue with him spending them

>hidden ledgers
>hidden wallets
>lots of long noses
nothing says deep state more than ripple

i will not sell my 10,000 ripples. this daily ripple hate. makes me think that ripple is actually the winner because always do the opposite. ripple hate is at the maximum but its still convinced cmc top 2 coin.
when everyone loves ripple, i sell.

they're also still getting sued
coindesk.com/combined-class-action-lawsuit-against-ripple-moves-to-federal-court

>when everyone loves ripple, i sell.
It's number two on market cap you delusional autist
The only direction it has to go is down

>coindesk.com/combined-class-action-lawsuit-against-ripple-moves-to-federal-court
Hope we see justice this time!
FYI I am the Howey test fag the XRPedos hate

(((XRP)))

>will justice prevail?
truly...a battle of the howey test vs. all the pockets xrp lined up to push its way to the top.

coindesk.com/xrp-market-cap-may-be-overstated-by-billions-messari-report-estimates

A new report from crypto data startup Messari estimates that the true market capitalization and circulating supply of the digital asset XRP is markedly less than what data sources currently present.

As depicted on data providers like CoinMarketCap as well as Ripple – the distributed ledger tech company closely linked to the digital asset – XRP’s circulating supply is pegged at roughly 41 billion tokens. But in its report, Messari posits that of that figure, 19.2 billion XRP “may be illiquid or subject to significant selling restrictions” tied to daily trading volume, including “at least 6.7 billion XRP” held by Ripple co-founder Jed McCaleb that are subject to an agreement between him and Ripple.

hahahahahahahahahah

Attached: zillimoonion.jpg (719x1280, 403K)

What does this even mean? You're the Howey Test fag? You mean you know what the Howey Test is? Good for you, you don't know shit.

thanks. just clicked the link and sold 1mm xrp

Pic related
Guess your new
>you don't know shit.
Why the projection Zoomer?

Attached: When will we get news.jpg (1081x7796, 1.84M)

OK I don't know what the point of this screencapped garbage is but you have no idea if xrp is a security or not under the howey test so what exactly are you saying?

Whole crypto market cap is overestimated by about 118 billions

Not getting into it with delusional people...
Its a waste of my time
ICOs = unregistered security!

>Not a single dollar of revenue

>13 billion market cap

Lmao, we're definitely still in a massive bubble. You faggots should get your anuses ready.

>Using Total Volume instead of Daily Traded Volume to calculate Market Cap
Why would anyone do this when there is 99,991,705,417.69 Ripple? The market cap for Ripple was always bunk and anyone who didn't realise this is a brainlet

Ripple isnt even used anywhere some guy made a youtube where he called all their partnerships and they dont even know what ripple is

that just means the market cap is really lower than what it is now
giving it more room to grow