PRICE PREDICTIONS?

PRICE PREDICTIONS?

Attached: Grin-Coin-logo-mimblewimble.png (499x300, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptoglobe.com/latest/2019/01/sapphire-launches-money-printing-machine-a-new-gpu-miner-for-grin-coin/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't care. I am never buying bags this heavy.

thanks just bought 300

BUMP

Thread

Who gives a shit maaan cryptos dead

'19 $2.5
'20-21 $0.5
'22 $99999999999999999.999

quant for goldman sacks here. buy grin at $0.10

bags this heavy
> week old coin
>brainlet

Attached: Screenshot_20190120-020609.png (1080x1584, 55K)

Looking at the coin economics i would say 1 sat. Maybe less.
Wen LTC pairing?

I need you faggots to keep buying... this shit is like 3x more profitable to mine than anything else as long as you retards keep overpaying

With Grin's inflation..

.00001 cent

can this coin sustain 350k+ new money per day?

This.

Wait for the first major crash.

Too many miners that have accumulated shitloads of this trash will be dumping when this hits exchanges.

Maybe two weeks after Binance would be a good time to go in.

wait for the orgianl MW

Attached: monero-tari-labs-free-blockchain-university.jpg (696x391, 13K)

i bought now, waiting for binance fomo

>binance fomo

Attached: 1522429221919.png (600x815, 161K)

B-but davinci is shilling it on every crypto-vlogger's channel...it must be a good buy, r-right?

same long term chart as LBRY

WHY THIS SHIT CANNOT DUMP TO 1 DOLLAR REEEEEEEEEEEEE

I DONT WANNA THAT FEELING WHEN IT PAMPS OVERNIGHT 9000% I WANNA FOMO IN BUT TOO EXPENSIVE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1546798663484.jpg (3523x3304, 950K)

There is no fomo with grin. It doesn’t reward early adoption, it rewards mass adoption and becoming a medium of exchange. Not even shilling, grin is too pure for this world.

Buy in later after miner whales start dumping

it’s probably going to dump hard once ASICs for it get manufactured

You are dumb. An ASIC will drive heavy capital investment by miners into grin, who will then have every reason to drive the price up to recoup.

the reason it’s not getting on exchanges is because it doesn’t have addresses. you have to send FILES to people to do transactions with them.

ASICs make the price of mining cheaper brainlet. Miners will dump on you.

It doesn’t make mining cheaper you fgt. It’s still 60 grin per block for the entire network. It enables miners willing to drop big money into mining to have a bigger share of the pie than those who don’t.
>this drops the price
Idiot

don't listen to these fudders, all bitcoin OGs are buying this up as much as they can. always do the opposite of biz, go market buy GRIN immediately on tradeogre. what are you waiting for BUY BUY BUY

Based

1) market buy on tradeogre
2) transfer to hotbit/qbtc/bitforex/kucoin/literally any other exchange
3) sell for instant 10% profit

this guy gets it

By the way there’s already an ‘’’asic’’’ for Grin available.

cryptoglobe.com/latest/2019/01/sapphire-launches-money-printing-machine-a-new-gpu-miner-for-grin-coin/

It’s just a RX570 with 16GB of memory which allows you to mine on cuckatoo29 and cuckatoo31.

>mining a coin using Cuck algorthims
wtf is this shitcoin

Its not gonna go under $4 friend. We lost the train on this one. We will get on the next one, don't worry.

>cuck

Attached: 1544150378447.png (650x650, 43K)

ETH and XMR were around $0.50 for a very long time, no reason for grin to hold the initial price

Attached: xmr.jpg (1177x581, 79K)

This thing will hardly maintain a bigger price than $1 in the long term due to ~30 million Grins mined each year.