Toronto: the most BORING city in the OECD

Leave if you can

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-25 at 12.36.52 PM.png (802x593, 716K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LbfIVWIUWSw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Already did. 11 years ago.

Congrats user. It doesn't even matter where you went because literally anywhere is better

beside the fact that you can barely see white people, Toronto is actually based

The gay capital of the world.

how so?

its a beautiful city, cold in the winter but stil beautiful
If you know what you're doing, its easy to make a lot of money there
nice places to see and go
younger population
hottest girls from all over the world
literally the hottest girls you will meet in ur life time, traveled all over the world and no place has hotter girls that Toronto
most people are very simple, easy going and Canadians in general are some of the nicest ppl you will meet in ur entire life

To anyone reading, this is a blatant lie. Moved to california and the comparison with girl attractiveness is unparalleled.

Pretty sure that's San Francisco

I like your optimism, user. I really do. But you have to visit some more places. Montreal has hotter girls, and we haven't even left the country. NYC, LA, Miami South Beach, Vegas to start. Then we have the actual babe capitals of the world - Rio, Moscow, Kiev, the list goes on. If you're talking about the bimbos on King St between Spadina and Bathurst on a Friday night, I don't know what to say... but I like your optimism

Left 5 years ago.

Alberta is my home now.

Miami has hotter girls? are you insane?
Vegas? r u that stupid
these two citties are full of plastic bimbos
same goes with LA
Toronto is full of college (18-22) year old beautiful girls, that are not walking plastic

Montreal has hot girls, but Montreal is French

NYC yes, but they will never look at you unless you're a wall street BERG

been to Rio, Kiev, Miami, LA, NYC, Montreal and Toronto has hotter girls

havent been to Moscow, so i cant say

>Look at all the hot poo babes

pretty sure that's telaviv

Looked fun watching Kenny vs Spenny

Get your eyes checked out, buy some corrective lenses, and visit Miami again. And I don't mean Little Haiti.

NYC girls are 10x friendlier than Toronto chicks. NYC people are nice and down to earth as long as you're upfront and don't waste time. As a bonus, the nightlife is way better (is there any comparison?) and you can have conversations that don't revolve around Drake or the Raptors. Or mortgages issued by BMO lol.

I'm baffled that you're possibly not trolling right now. Any chance you can post a jpg of a girl you think is hot? There's something strange going on here.

keep hating faggot
latin/midleeastern/european/asian girls from Toronto are hotter than anything from wherever shithole you're from

>Rio
Enjoy your trannies, faggot.

Attached: 259.jpg (642x490, 41K)

Miami is the most overrated city in the world

the weather is nice right now,but fuck that place. Clubs are overrated, girls are overrated and too many nggrs. Also Hip Hop is still huge there. Yukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

been to NY twice, maybe i didnt get the full experience but i still think the night life and the girls are hotter in Toronto

You ever been to NYC bro? I’m born and raised here...the only bimbos who go for “Wall Street” types are the bridge and tunnel blondes or those retards from the Midwest. NYC girls go for creative types...I see it all the time, my mom works in high end couture fashion, my best friend works as a film scout and photographer and I work in television animation. The guys here are weirdos but they have to most gorgeous girls on their arms. Even my gf is a 7/10...and I sit at a computer all day.

I left Canada a few months ago, I'm back in Turkey. What the fuck is up with all the Somalians and Hindus lmfao, every single one of them smells like shit, Turkey may be poor but thankfully it has none of those third world sub humans (we're second world). Don't get me wrong, Canada is great and White and Yellow Canadians are cool, but did you guys really have to import these disgusting poopoo and kang people?!

not hating
visited twice and loved it and its a place everybody should truly experience once in their life time
sorry but i found Toronto girls hotter, and thats not only me, alot of people i know agree as well
and here's the real pill, Toronto girls are so fucking nice,r regardless shes gonna hook up with u or not, they are super nice
maybe i am just attracted to nice girls and good vibes,

bloor west village user here. Agree with you good sir. Toronto has a lot of hot girls and the variety of excellent restaurants all over the place make also up for the long winters.

I’d rather be there than be in suburban Ottawa, shits boring as hell

>willing to pay 3000/m for a cuckshed in toronto just to smell uni ass on the spadina streetcar

Kys senpaitachi

anyone got an opinion on Peterborough? We visited last summer for a long weekend and thought it was quite cozy + lush nature all around. I could finally have a doggy. Also highway connection to Toronto almost completed so expect a nice price rise on everything and more business to open. Either way, considering to buy a house there.

Attached: peterborough.jpg (750x563, 115K)

>toronto
>based
(You)

Peterborough is unironically based but the winter weather is fucking brutal due to the geography. I'm talking heavy snow with ice underneath during a hailstorm undrivable with any vehicle weather.
t. went there for uni

Oh and watch out for cougars if you go hiking in the summer.

thanks good to know, yeah the more north up you go the more you are in trouble during these times. Hate the winters for sure.

Nice, would love to see one.
Any other places in Ontario you would find worth for consideration? Been to sudbury but felt too trashy. Same goes for London.. looks like an episode of walking dead whenever I visit.

i moved from a shithole small city in the midwest US to toronto and it's not that much better. it's ok, but nothing special. would rather live on the west coast US definitely

Kingston and Hamilton are alright and I personally enjoy Ottawa every time I visit family there

>would rather live on the west coast
Same but in Canada but need good money to live there nowadays

Mississauga is the youngest city and is a clean toronto.

I'm from canada. Literally the shithole I come from.

Recently visited Victoria BC and they're already asking Toronto condo prices for preconstruction

All I can say is the constant canada and leaf bashing and toronto haters is... you could have it far worse then that and my guess is that its natural to hate on your home country. I come from Germany and its being overrun by all sorts of wildlings as you may well know. Same goes for other European countries. While Canada is far from perfect it's also not nearly as bad as the doomsday threads I see posted on pol everyday. Certainly better then Germany as far as pay and quality of life goes (aside from having less vacation time).

Sure... you could say I moved from one cucked country to another and its hard to argue against it but then which place is perfect these days? I am happy here in canada for the time being.

I have an offer to work on a toxic waste site in northern california 6 months, $20 an hour, 12 hour days, overtime. Should i do it?

build the wall around the greater toronto area
absolute shit hole

>mississauga
youtube.com/watch?v=LbfIVWIUWSw