Your experience with Caviar?

>youtube.com/watch?v=Atg8t217ipM
Your experience with Caviar?
Is it me, or are all the most expensive foods the most healthy? Like the rich already figured shit out and let the plebs play with things like veganism.

Attached: caviar.jpg (250x250, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

realmilk.com/real-milk-finder/
westonaprice.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you are poor inside and beyond help

Who gives a shit if they are 'poor inside'?

(You)

Any info besides the raw, searing butthurt?

A man who wears makeup and tweezes his eyebrows. Yeesh.

Listen faggot, I'm italian and I live in Venice. Caviar is not that expensive here, we have way better foods. you cannot even imagine the taste of such foods because you are poor inside.

this lmao.

Nice, source. OP.

Attached: 1548252949154.gif (320x212, 1.08M)

You seem to be talking to yourself. Please consult your local wall.

Going to buy some nice Caviar today and report back. Seems like the topic is source of pearly SEETHING butthurt.

Caviar is the biggest scam lmfao. All you have to do is cut open a fucking fish and sell it to rich retards in a shiny tin for 1k an oz.

no its not the topic it's (You)

>SEETHING
Any actual opinions on the topic in OP? The butthurt ITT is unusual given the mild topic.

They have some amazing seaweed caviar here in Norway. You should give it a try

>seaweed caviar
Vegan Caviar? Will try if it will be purchasable, don't think it resembles the nutritional profile of regular caviar to any degree. Perhaps I'm wrong.

Attached: download (1).jpg (236x257, 15K)

it tastes okay and it's expensive. big whoop. it's not going to improve your life if you already eat well. the 'butthurt' is because of the cringe bait text and the homo in the video, not the caviar.

The taste is not the most important part of caviar. The nutritional content seems supreme, and that's important. People report razor sharp focus after eating Caviar and general incredible well being typical of raw-meat eating stories. The 'homo' reports that as well.

My jew friend has a billionaire uncle. All he eats is a big ass bowl of blueberries for breakfast and the Jew friend eats a shitload of steak

Jesus his fucking eyebrows. Big yikes.

like i said, it's not going to improve your life if you already eat well and do the usual health maintenance spiel. you don't have to eat memes with the highest x nutrient densities to get peak performance. fwiw, i've eaten decent amounts of sturgeon caviar at some parties and it didn't do much for me. also fwiw, there are hundreds of meme foods that people report massive gainz from, eg. acai, blueberries, brocolli sprouts, chia seeds, fermented vegetables, bhb supplements blah blah and it's all hype beyond "yeah, it's pretty good for you."

Eating nutritious foods doesn't promote wellbeing? Doesn't sound credible.

ah so you're just here to bait

itt: cringe

New money food apart, what do old money eat?

Nice and beautiful brappers good caviar

>arome d'estrogen

Yeah no thanks gains gobli.

>Ask about a foodstuff
>bait
How can Caviar is bait unless you are autistically class conscious. given your earlier wall of text, you probably are.

Holy fuck, just ate 2-week rotting beef liver. Feel hyperactive as fuck.
Truly the name 'high-meat' is warranted.

Caviar is literally the healthiest food on the planet for your brain.

Attached: gk78uqu5hoz11.jpg (1021x1135, 728K)

meat is unironically unhealthy. Look into all the healthy looking old people who made the news they always have something in common - exercise, be happy and eat less meat.

The vegan youtube masses that are just now converting to carni for health reasons speak otherwise.

Seaweed caviar is a lie and tastes nothing like real caviar. Texture is wrong.
Try cod or pike roe. It is much cheaper and smaller, but has interesting texture and is tasty. Most of all, it comes from fish and not an obscure chemical process to make weed lint seem more like caviar

Will take a look, thanks

Attached: codcaviar.jpg (250x250, 12K)

>Like the rich already figured shit out and let the plebs play with things like veganism.
This is unironically the truth. But it needs to be developed.

The "red pill" (aka uncomfortable truth) here is that meat, eggs, dairy and fish are the healthiest foods in the world; and a plant based diet makes you weak, docile and malnourished. The Standard American Diet is mostly plant based yet governments are already pushing for less and less animal foods every year.

The reason for this is very simple: THERE ISN'T ENOUGH LAND TO FEED EVERYONE ON THIS DIET.

When you fool people into eating mostly grains it's a simple process of seeding, growing and harvesting the "food", and with crops like wheat, corn and onions you can feed millions of people easily. But when you add another step to the process, feeding such crops to animals and then feeding the people these animals is when it becomes far more land and labor intensive beyond the ability to feed everyone in this diet. And there's also the fact that monoculture crops such as these mentioned before have huge profit margins compared to actual healthy food aka meat dairy etc, so there's also the financial incentive to push for it.

This is why politicians and the elites are trying to create this world in which they convince you that if you eat more than a couple eggs or some meat every day your heart will eventually explode or some retarded shit like this, and they pay scientists to write studies that correlate these foods to illness using dishonest methods.

Stay woke, eat red meat and eggs whenever possible, raw even better. Avoid dairy unless it's raw (which is harder to come by than FUCKING COCAINE) because of the hormones and shit they put in it and because pasteurization and UHT make it fucking worthless.

Attached: Porky Porkenstein.jpg (622x455, 39K)

>Avoid dairy unless it's raw (which is harder to come by than FUCKING COCAINE)
Drank 3 liters of non-pasteurized grassfed cow sourced milk over three days. Cured my erectile dysfunction.
No joke.

Imagine taking health advice from a bunch of actual NPC lemmings

When you watch youtube people you uncritically incorporate what they say into your life? Seems like you are projecting your NPC status.

Damn, I wish I could too. How did you do it? I've been looking in my zone for farms that could sell it to me under hand but no results so far.

No, I don't watch YouTube streamers because that's a waste of time. You're the one implying that those faggots actually know anything by using their actions as validation.

Living in Eastern Europe currently, found a website with home delivery by stroke of luck.

Perhaps some materials related to the Weston Price foundation can help?
>realmilk.com/real-milk-finder/
>westonaprice.org/

I also wasn't focusing that on you directly, desu
Pretty sure this is illegal in US

>>realmilk.com/real-milk-finder/
Thank you very much my dude. So far I had only found websites that sold it in a fucking plastic bag and delivery took like 4 days. They actually have providers in my West Europe country.

Finally something useful from Jow Forums! I'll bookmark this stuff.

Attached: aaron smug.jpg (553x379, 52K)

They use private farms. Tech to insulate against the shitpool of factors that contaminate. Extremely restricted custody of each food item.

Where every aspect of the workers care for the produce is monitored with ten cameras in each room. Literal scientists instead of poor Mexicans working the crops.

And the crops with the best genetics on earth. Don’t get me started about how careful they are about thier livestock. If you aren’t a multibillionare don’t even try, it’s a scam.

there are public farms?

Bought some cod caviar and ate a few spoonfuls. The taste is alright, very fishy but not overwhelming. The feeling afterwards is pure bliss and happiness. Similar to eating a almost raw/blue stake. Got nicely focused and calm after that.

Esturgeon , you stupide english speaker.

Look up how many farms are being forced to close down. The elites will starve you out eventually and if not you then your children. They want genocide and they will have it goyim.

>Italian
>Lives in a 3rd world country
>Calls someone else poor

No one gives a shit that your country was a global power hundreds upon hundreds of years ago.

Attached: 3cb3b58af80a8950de1612091895d0ba.jpg (606x720, 68K)

Had some Caviar. If it was a drug, I'd take it daily. It unlocks some serious brain power. Will eat daily.

Basted and red pilled. I wish I could get raw milk where I live but Jews made it illegal and you can get years in jail for selling it. Fucking crazy that they keep raw milk away from us because of “health safety” reasons but sell us alcohol and cigarettes. Things that make you go hmmmm

Carnivore here. Don't fall for the meat is bad and will give you cancer meme. It is simply not true. It's a lie just the same as the lie that plantfood is good for you. The mental clearity I have now as a carnivore is insane. It really feels like I have taken a small dose of amphetamine. I'm so calm, collected and comfortable. My energy level is much higher than before and it is stable throughout the day. I focus on eating nutrient dense food like liver, cod liver oil and eggs in addition to my beef. I noticed futher improvment after quitting caffeine. I really encurage you to give it a try for a month or two.