One you get a little bit of hot you start feeling like you're better than other people

One you get a little bit of hot you start feeling like you're better than other people

Attached: criticizing-hitchens.png (500x349, 240K)

Pajeet holo shills. It is shitcoin shill Saturday

Fuck all linktards, I hope they lose everything, their families, their homes, their lives

Attached: 1548488353097.png (700x468, 350K)

You Holotards are just as retarded as Linktards.

Funny you post this pic.. Where are the Nazis now? Meanwhile Jews are controlling this planet.

some one get this HOThead OUTTA HERE

The price is literally at the mercy of a few ridiculously huge whales. Watch those buy/sell walls shift in real-time on Binance. Pathetic distribution, some whales are holding billions.

Wtf man. Damn

Thank you, Jow Forums

Attached: 37a.jpg (640x480, 17K)

Yours days are numbered, linktards. We WILL hunt you down and GAS all of you. It's not called HOLOchain for no reason

Attached: arthur gasses sergey.png (320x316, 208K)

Boomer fat guy > Autist fat guy

LOL

I'm saving all these holo memes to rub it in when link is $1000 and holo is 1 sat EOY.

It's called Euphoria, faggot! A feeling only Holochads and Link Marines have felt lately! Now fuck off.

Trolling linkys while shilling your own coin just adds a whole other element to it

Ehhh I bought my first Hot last week after being comfy in my LINK position... kinda wish I had more Hot right now.

We’re all in this together.

LINK/Holo =Jow Forums meme dream team

Attached: holoauschwitz.jpg (1000x541, 147K)

jesus fuck why do we fud other coins this much

just leave eachother alone if there isn't a real reason to call something a scamcoin, which both HOT and LINK aren't

The picture is of a POW camp, not a concentration camp. Very famous picture. Sure you already knew that, since you seem so smart.

because
>linktards have been shitting this board for 1.5 years even though link's performance has been mediocre at best
>linktards have been shitting on Holo since it was on IDEX cause it stole attention from their repetive shitty threads and they were afraid a new kid on the block would steal marketcap from them
>because unironically holo is amazing and it will probably BTFO both link and ETH
>because marketing research has showed that when 2 companies rival eachother, both benefit from this
>because atm link is closest in marketcap and shilling power to Holo, once Link gets left behind Holochads will find another target (most likely EOS and then ETH)
>

Attached: NeGiBlz.gif (666x386, 342K)

>once Link gets left behind Holochads will find another target (most likely EOS and then ETH)

This

fuck link faggots, they are the most annoying and the most deluded retards

Yep agreed
Check’d
Yep fuck em

they were bright eyed hodlers like us once, let's welcome them into our fold

Been a good ride fellow chads.
My buy in. Unironically not selling until $1.

Attached: holo.png (1227x592, 31K)

Here's the thing.
Most people are laughing at both groups.
Imagine unironically thinking that holo is any better than link or vice versa.
You faggots fall for the dumbest scams - literal chuck-e-cheez bitconnect tier tokens. Please never change, you're free entertainment on this site.

That's unironically bullish for both groups.