World's first decentralized oracle network released !

CHAINLINK BTFO !!

Attached: WITNET.png (636x779, 432K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arxiv.org/pdf/1711.09756.pdf
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zap/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hahaha linktards rekt. Enjoy wagecucking the rest of your pathetic lives

uh ohs.. stinkies incoming

Its over for LINK, they are too slow and competition is releasing their decentralized oracles TODAY !!

Attached: WITNET.png (583x339, 30K)

Well at least nolinkers are finally admitting the oracle problem is real.

Good luck Witnet. Wish you all the best.

How is witnet different than chainlink?

Craig Wright has the patents for that

Have they acquired TC?

Specialized oracles that can be ddosed.

Test....net

OH GOD WHYYYYYY

This means nothing before Serenity lmao

Chainlink killers, remember them.

Attached: WITNET.png (440x620, 40K)

So this guy, ALONE, killed Chainlink?

*Breathes in*

Attached: w7mf_rjy_400x400.jpg (400x400, 28K)

Chainlink isnt an oracle network, its a scamcoin that exclusively exists to pay people who upload data onto blockchains in readable formats that trader bots can use to trade with, also known as whales who got in early (not you). Your buying the tokens facilitates payment to whales, 80% of the coins go to whales and they sell them to you, at market cap price. Youre all getting scammed and deserve it for being so stupid as to not even research the use case.

Attached: mfw-idea.jpg (816x849, 46K)

GOD NO PLEASE NO

Attached: 1548264215123.gif (404x347, 1003K)

They are literally AGAINST the use of TEEs and trusted hardware. They are cucks. Witnets literal 2 man team will be sucking on both of Sergey's cubes sooner than you know it.

Attached: 1547515066983.jpg (2000x1332, 1.23M)

Fucking Sergey, I told him in NY to expand his 2 men dev team.. HE IS BIG MAC ADDICTED AND CAN'T STOP FFS WHEN WILL HE LEARN.

WOW LOOK AT HIM GO

Attached: 2019-01-26 11_18_16-Window.png (638x499, 61K)

If TEEs and trusted hardware are not necessary for oracles to work, isn't that better than chainlink's solution?

and yet the WIT token is still worth literally zero Hahahaha WITNET BTFO

>Stinkilinkies now have to resort to illegal activities to pump their shitcoin.

Attached: 2019-01-26 11_20_26-Window.png (628x244, 23K)

Why would anyone trust someone who talks like this?

This but unironically

Attached: E21C7F97-3D9A-45E5-8051-C3CABCA1C1D4.jpg (643x563, 240K)

>link army
the xrp tards arrived...

WHITEPAPER
arxiv.org/pdf/1711.09756.pdf

Attached: 2019-01-26 11_28_23-Window.png (727x678, 100K)

What the actual fuck? We XRP army now? This is embarassing and disgusting. I hope he loses all his link

no wonder whales have been dumping

You don't need to use SGX for LINK, but it is an option. Witnet are cucks and would never be able to collaborate with Intel, they knew that from the get go.

are you serious OP?

verity has been in alpha since september, already providing oracle data for multiple dapps
here:

I can't find the token to buy anywhere. Does it have one? And how are network nodes rewarded?

Yes, private presale

How many threads are you on now op?

That’s cute but people need to realize that the tech does not necessarily give it any inherent value. It’s all about the size of the network. When this frog fag gets into bed with conensys, AWS, openlaw, focusing and recognition from SWIFT let me know.

CHILL THE FUCK OUT ! If you are seeing this pic, then you are witnessing a historic takeover of customers in real time !

Attached: WITNET.png (604x246, 14K)

Cringe. This is a fake account used to shill Chainlink. Linkies are now on the same level as Ripple shills

Chainlink's partnership with zeppelin_os and acquisition with town crier is all I need to know.

Absolutely DESPERATE

I meant to say acquisition of town crier

>what is a link marine
faggot

Jesus Christ it's Jason Parser

kek imagine if Sergey was tweeting embarrassing shit like this
I'd sell all my link immediately

It's over

Attached: 654654654.jpg (600x630, 22K)

I’m here from the gangbang

if you believe that Witnet has delivered a network that will be superior to chainlink in every way you'll also believe I have a 15 inch cock.
>I do not have a 15 inch cock.

Attached: 5433223222.jpg (621x960, 124K)

Frens I am scared

Attached: 1525116761939.jpg (800x803, 65K)

LINKIES ABSOLUTELY BTFO

>hey are literally AGAINST the use of TEEs and trusted hardware
Based, because TEEs is a shit form of state channels and SGX no doubt contains intentional security flaws so that US agencies can fuck with it

yeah man, good luck getting fortune 500 companies to use the witnet oracle service when it doesnt even come close to the security standard that Chainlink is capable of providing.

one is a toyota prius and the other is a tesla roadster.
if you cant figure out which one is which, you dont deserve to be an investor in this industry.

Was joking untill now but this time I feel genuinely fucking rekt.
I must pay for my sins of laughing at waltons, bitconnects and so much more..
My sins have brought me to despair !
How will I go from here !!??

Kek

>he's a linker

big yikes

looks like stuffing your face with hemburgers at fireside talks doesn't produce a working product

So, uh. Linkies. Is there any alternative to linkpool yet?

It okey fren
Wen link red rembr gren dae
Wen candle red rembbr gren dildu

how to buy witties? as a hedge to linkes

Witnet_io fren

no, the staking pool. educate yourself

Maybe Sergey should have fuckng used the $32 million to hire a few dozen devs and actually finish his project in time.
>"We are looking for more devs" -Fireside chat 2019
Yes, like 1.5 years too late.

>mainnet late this year
kek, by EOY everyone will be sucking Sergey's dick for a chance to use the chainlink network from how overpacked their mainnet will be

Attached: laugh.gif (196x388, 3.82M)

Should I be selling or will this still make me some nice chunk change

aww little baby poorfag

you still holding small bags?

boo fucking hoo.

stay poor, you're pathetic attempt at fudding won't work here sonny jim...

No you silly, ill-informed cretin.

TEE are not essential for an oracle network but they are highly recommended if you want to keep the data secure and private.

Again with linktwitter the fucking worst

What's happening today? Lots of oracle projects posted here today. First Verity now Witnet.... wtf I haven't accumulated enough

God I am so fucking ASSBLASTED right now !!!
Why is this happening !!!???

yes, all correct.

but they will no doubt be rather pitiful, shitty dapps of no real value.

Whereas chainlink on the other hand will handle high-value contracts, such multi-million dollar bond instrument smart contracts via
a SWIFT oracle (if true).

You people need to realise there are many different flavours of oracle network.

Some are rather bland and offer basic options - like witnet for instance.

But then some offer a full smorgasbord of flavours and options - like Chainlink.

Witnet is great though, a little bit of competition is healthy, no one ever expected there to be only a single decentralised oracle network.

The Chainlink network will just be the far superior option in terms of its capabilities and flexiblility.

g.user

kek
>testnet
chainlinks testnet has been out for how long now? witnet won't be public until it's too late boys.

> reckt
Don't worry Marines, we're going to make it

>it allows any piece of software to retrieve the contents published at any web address
Guys, slow your roll. It's just a web scraper.

I don't think all decentralized oracle networks are event directly competing. Sure witnet and chainlink sounds the same, but that's like having a choice between iOS and Windows. I think in the end some of them will end up supporting each other so I don't think the emergence of any new oracle networks will blast the existing ones, merely adds more exposure, which is always good

Vitalik on TEES from 2 days ago

Attached: 8FCDBF8E-0EBE-49AC-ABA4-286F2C600A1C.jpg (1242x1635, 919K)

this seems like enigma when it got marketed here for like a week

Or Zap kek
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zap/

b-but sjw holo fags said that the oracle problem wasn't something that need to be solved?

Did the LINK psyops about oracle problem work?

Spoken like a fence sitting simpleton with no real understanding.

>How is witnet different than chainlink?
witnet is not vaporware.

BUY ME BUY ME
I WANT TO DUMP ON YOU ALREADY
yeah, like rest of crypto devs, children

this is why everybody hates stinkies
beyond pathetic

Witnet is its own entire chain

It's trying to get money from hesitant linkies by jumping on the oracle hype train. I don't see anything other than an exit scam in the future for something made by someone made by Adan Sanchez de Pedro.

Sad part is that he's right about being first (on testnet). Link hasn't implemented aggregation or staking yet. They sure are taking their sweet time. Really wonder what they're up to.

d-delet this

lol this

I'd like to think that they've spent most of their time on business development and outreach.
It doesn't add up since Sergey said that their contracts were in audit. If you change your code after the audit it invalidates it. The wait is just terrible since the wagecuckery has been getting to me lately.

When he said they are in audit, he meant by the SEC.

looks like it has a nice track record and some decent partnerships
how could i go about investing in this?

Attached: partnerships.png (1008x602, 55K)

Freddie fucking mercury

So wait Chainlink is fucked because a competitor finally made a testnet? With mainnet in late 2019?
That will be funny when LINKS mainnet is Q1 2019.

Borat

This whole thing is a scam aimed at Jow Forums dude, check the code

>check the code
got any particular snippets or flaws you've come across that you'd like to point out?

Attached: 1940s-rainy-day-on-chestnut-street-philadelphia-pa-cars-pedestrians-storefronts_u-l-q1bqj300.jpg (676x900, 107K)

This Pedro-lookin-ass should really shave his fucking mustache.

Attached: p-napoleon-dynamite-efren-ramirez.jpg (300x300, 24K)

Attached: ohno.gif (222x162, 1006K)

why would there be now that Jonny is on the team? No one is going to spend time and money developing an alternative now that linkpool has literally the biggest advantage any project could ever possibly have.

Literally just sold all my LINK for HOT and WIT.

Yeah chainLINK is a Toyota. FAG
;)

WHERE DO I BUY WITNET GUYS?

What advantage ?

Everything is decentralized you stupid bitch, i am not selling.

link btfo

Attached: IMG_20190127_010000.png (1080x1476, 345K)