Should an attractive even try to get rich? Or should I just spend most of my time on bettering my looks...

Should an attractive even try to get rich? Or should I just spend most of my time on bettering my looks? Etc and get a rich husband?

Attached: 4680B042-0819-49BD-997D-5F167EC449C1.jpg (1080x1350, 286K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-newyork-husband/woman-seeks-rich-husband-banker-says-crappy-deal-idUSN0941966120071010
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>eurofag sockets
disgusting

Attached: 1548607304654.jpg (600x573, 90K)

this
yuropoor btfo!!

>should an attractive even
an attractive should even learn to write properly

Attached: 1356106474804.gif (320x240, 1.46M)

Me face good no not must write better

Learn to cook, clean, be decen mother and stay in shape, keep yourself healthy.

Literally every guy on earth will want you.

Dominance hierarki competition is for men.

Jizz on the face too many times gives you wrinkles

hierarchy
it's spelled hierarchy

>learn to clean and cook
I want someone rich enough to have a chef and a maid

>poor eyesight
>poor lookin-ass bra
>europoor socket
not gonna make it fren

Attached: addingup.jpg (498x573, 49K)

Then you have to take a beta male. Alpha guys have self respect.

How am I disrespecting “alpha males”

She/you are ugly AF.

You are not disrespecting anybody. I said guys with self respect demand shit from people. Leeching bitches who thinks they are only ones with tits arent getting thru to chads.

Now the fuck off this board.

try throat fucking
maybe with the tears and smeared makeup you'll look good enough

for a thot you seem pretty clueless, so I'm gonna drop you some redpills. There are 2 types of rich guys. Self-made alpha guys and trust fund kids. The self made guys are as good as judging women as thots are at judging betacucks. It only takes a few seconds/minutes at most.
Now, being attractive will help you get the trust fund kiddies cause most of the time they are beta as fuck and have an inferiority complex due to daddy being too alpha. They compensate by dating attractive dumb-as-shit thots.
The real alpha guys will marry a good looking traditional woman, not bimbo #125123. Nowadays good looking women are a commodity. They're a dime a dozen. Good looking, non-whores, non-brainwashed by kikes women are rare. I doubt you qualify for that second category, but that's what you should aim for. Of course that's assuming it's not too late for you and you've already got that 1000 cock stare. That's what that other user was (subtly) trying to imply, but it went over your head.
Tell us how many cocks you've had and we'll gauge what your chance of success is. If you cooperate I'll drop more redpills.

FACE

Who is it ?

You sound like a lazy bitch with no higher aspirations except indulgent in a depraved hedonistic celebrity life style.

You are pathetic, all you have to offer is your holes which you think is good enough for any top man to LTR you. The chads will only fuck you and that’s it, never will they LTR an entitled thot and anybody that does LTR you will likely be a crazy old Jew that’ll completely destroy you as a person by treating you like the sluttiest whore and doing the nastiest humiliating things to you on a daily basis until you are all used up and destroyed, then you’ll be discarded and nobody will want you not even the betas.

There are tons of entitled thots that think they can secure a 1% man most end up being used up and childless in their 30’s and will only be able to pair with the bottom rungs of society at that point. Just be a good girl and have higher aspirations like being a good house wife that raises competent healthy children and you will find a good man, otherwise you will go down a dark path you will regret for the rest of your life.

Hey baby what happened to your belly button?

there you have your answer. you want the easy life and youll get it from some rich beta guy EASILY so stop asking here for advice. you already are on easy mode

I’m a Virgin, I’ve posted here before

I started working at an early age to provide for siblings, alcoholic mom and no father

However I’m very good looking. I’m not here to show off or to get attention.

Didn’t have energy or time to do well at school.

I’m very worried financially, still doing shit jobs and always get “offered” free things from older men. All ages approach me all the time too. Even straight women compliment me.

I do feel humiliated having to rely on someone else for money but do I really have an option here? All I want is money, I’m tired of being poor

show feet

Oh honey.. you are not very attractive, just young and fertile. You better hurry up and have those children and tie a man down before you become hideous in 10 - 15 years.

If this isn’t a larp and you want fast money you should be a bartender. You don’t have to be good at your job as long as you are actually attractive and can casually flirt with customers. The amount of tips women make as a bartender are legit insane and since it’s cash you can underreport it.

Attached: 2E5D1CF0-0AB7-43C9-BD3F-462FA5E38C01.jpg (1536x998, 233K)

>I’m a Virgin
Good start. Keep it that way. My gf of 8 years was a virgin when I got her and even though she is hot as fuck, I probably would have still pumped and dumped her if she wasn't a virgin. Being a virgin makes (some) men think twice before pumping and dumping you.

Coincidentally, this is your first lesson. Avoid getting pumped and dumped. Noticed how I mentioned "some men" will think twice before pumping and dumping a virgin. Well tough shit, cause there's a good number of them that won't think twice. You'd have to use your female intuition to detect which is which. A good filter might be to wait for a longer time before fucking.

Learn a skill. Something where the demand exceeds the supply. I won't tell you to learn programming or some autistic shit like that, cause this is like kryptonite for the female brain. Go for something less numbing for the female brain like UX design. Learning a skill will allow you to earn some decent money but it will also make you less desperate which in turn will make you more attractive.

Avoid the usual whore behavior. Look at what whores do and do the opposite (tattoos, chokers, slutty clothing, etc.). Remember, the sexual market is like any other market. There's a very high supply of sluts and a very low supply of traditional women. I think there's a subreddit that might help you with this. I don't remember what it's called but it might be something like "the redpill for women". I've read some threads there once and those women knew their shit.

The real redpill is this: finding a real alpha guy with money is hard or almost impossible, mostly because they will be older and will already have good wives (men don't just make fortunes at 25 like the Zuckerberg kike). If an older alpha guy that has a wife express interest in you, 90% of the time he wants to pump and dump. Try to find a guy closer to your age, but a guy with ambition that shows the potential to make it before 40. You might lead a happier life.

What country are you from

That girl/you is/are a 6/10, maybe 7/10 because I'm horny right now and I fell for the nerdy glasses look.

But to get a rich husband (good look finding a non beta cuck that will actually marry a girl in 2019) you need to spend way more time on bettering your look.

*good luck

Do you think She swalloves cum? What a whore, why to provock men erection in that way? She knows that acting in that way and making photos of herself in that way she causes erecetions, and she likes the thing. What a bitch. She should be fucked, cause it's clear she's in heat

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

OP is LARP, do you think a girl like that would post here? Are you guys all stupids?

thanks for proving women are shitty human beings who only care about how much money the guy has

>>learn to clean and cook
>I want someone rich enough to have a chef and a maid

reuters.com/article/us-newyork-husband/woman-seeks-rich-husband-banker-says-crappy-deal-idUSN0941966120071010

you can go back now

>6/10
>Rapidly depreciating asset
>Trying way too fucking hard
Good luck getting fucked and dumped by some wrinkly old man. You might enjoy his wealth for a while until he moves on to the next 6/10 thot, just remember he will always be wealthy, and you will age and look like a haggard old bitch soon enough.

how rich i should be to get you?

checked

Rich enough to have a butler and beta enough to let her fuck chads.

well, then how much chad should i be to cuckold his beta hubby?

>it's another femanon larp guaranteed bump limit

I am tall, attractive. All the women in the office especially the milfs are always after me.

If I was a neet it would cut my attractiveness significantly, why the fuck would I do that.

just stalk some local pro-athletes and jump at the first opportunity to introduce yourself.

>thinking OP is the girl in pic
newfags really

OP you're fine as hell. It seems you know this. However, looks are not a good investment and you need to secure a more reliable lifelong source of wealth and happiness. Definitely try to get rich.

No but Op considers the girl in the pic "attractive". Which means op is being generous at best regarding his own looks

I shit you not heard about a certain girl in uni who supposedly asked her dates to cum on her face.M8 hooks up with her in the club (i told him nothing about her).
Next day he tells me while they were fucking she was asking every second if he is cumming.When he did say yes she told him to pull out and cum on her face she goes to the bathroom and spreads that shit on her face.
She told him it helps with wrinkles.
They never dated after that even though the retard liked her cause she said his sperm is not the good kind that helps with wrinkles.
WTF......

GUYS!!!

GUYS!!!!!!!!!

LISTEN UP!!!

YEARS OF GOOGLING TRAINING HAVE FINALY BEARED FRUITS!!!

HER NAME IS:

WAIT FOR IT....
WAIT FOR IT.......

Alina Zaleschenko

(you welcome. now give me my you)

> 10 - 15 years
that's giving women's looks alot of credit. at the age of 25 women start hitting the wall and (most) men's market value begins taking off (career, net worth etc.)

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Attached: DssogQcVYAAgUOR.jpg (800x800, 92K)

She is hot af wtf are you on?! Post your gf or face so I get a good laugh

Top kek

I never claimed it was me

I just have that photo saved because of her hair, I look like pic related

Doesn’t matter

This thread turned shit like every thread in this shit board

Attached: AC7579FC-38B6-4A4C-8F63-67110620D213.jpg (400x400, 22K)

>This thread turned shit like every thread in this shit board
what did you expect it to turn into?

Anyone have feet pics of this girl?

>at what whores do and do the opposite (tattoos, chokers, slutty clothing, etc.). Remember, the sexual market is like any other market. There's a very high supply of sluts and a very low supply of traditional women. I think there's a subreddit that might help you with this. I don't remember what it's called but it might be something like "the redpill for women". I've read some threads there once and those women knew their shit.
>The real redpill is this: finding a real alpha guy wit
This

>a b8 post larping as a girl without even a timestamp getting this many replies

the absolute state of Jow Forums

then it's tits or gtfo

>I look like pic related

anyone else just have flash back to AIM and yahoo messenger days?

>I just have that photo saved because of her hair, I look like pic related

HEY EVERYONE REPLY TO ME IM A GIRL AND LOOK LIKE PIC RELATED

I SWEAR GUIZ

>This thread turned shit like every thread in this shit board

the thread was shit because you didn't contribute shit you dumb fucking cunt

Attached: 085be8d278ef86b96f61f22850de8b45.jpg (575x779, 65K)

If you are hot like that you can marry me, you will never have to work at all

I really wish this board was good and would help me make money. What do we do now that we are in full crypto winter?