Wish i could program to make myself an arbitrage bot. bet here are some lucky fuckers

wish i could program to make myself an arbitrage bot. bet here are some lucky fuckers.
fuck
you

Attached: Screenshot_20190128-190156.jpg (1073x1300, 584K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arbitrage#Types_of_financial_arbitrage
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So you are angry at yourself for not learning to code?

>buying bars instead of tax exempt coinies

Attached: Tax-Exempt-Coin.png (870x730, 889K)

I can write it for you if you give me moneys. (Arbitrage doesnt work tho, but hey, thats your problem)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arbitrage#Types_of_financial_arbitrage

> arbitrage bot
2014-2015 called

Correction: Buying cryptos cheap on one exchange, transferring them to another exchange and selling them higher there is not a feasible strategy. Now take your wall street memes and show them to some jew banker

well..yeah

why not??

would still work

>not a feasible strategy.
doubt

>88 get
>a jew
gas yourself buddy

>88 + jew
>not considered a quality get
whut

I wrote one last year and was making a grand per week passively early last year and late 2017. The gains slowly dried up and I turned it off in the fall. I was arbing btc/USD, bch/USD, xmr, and bat/btc mainly, making about 1-3% per trade. 2017/early 2018 feels like a dream, with $15k I would make 20-30 trades/week (note $15k divided up into 3-5 markets so 4k/market roughly). Unless u plan on arbitraging low cap shitcoins, there is no more room. Bat/btc still has a bit of room but meh, its not worth the time. I am now doing market making which is way better, and is also a large part of why arbitraging doesn't work anymore along with the volatility being much lower. What pairs did you plan on arbing OP? Also the exchanges you choose are really important.

>why not??
because there are already bots on it. And these bots are run by funds and negotiate backdoor deals with exchanges so that they dont have to wait as long for confirms for deposits or withdrawals and have to pay no fees.

saturated market.

>I am now doing market making
you mean on leveraged pairs? you must be a fucking whale...

I wrote a really good market making bot, I'd be interested in having contributions, in which programming languages are you fluent with ? I also have "interesting funds"

what do you guys mean market making? like you spoof volume on shitcoins and stuff? how does that make you money?

By faking volume so normies end up buying into it raising the price?

no
by providing liquidity to other market participants.

You will never outcompete exchanges on arbitrage since exchanges have off-chain trading channels that are much faster than any blockchain.

>not worth the time
but you have to do absolutely NOTHING so what time do you talk about?

>What pairs did you plan on arbing OP?
smaller ones for sure i think, they seem profitable at least. waves f.ex or even smaller like grin
exchanges i thought about only bigger ones bc trades need to be completet quick (didnt think too much about it too desu)

>I wrote one last year
gg
if you think of sharing/selling feel free to text on discord shiro#2682

>because there are already bots on it.
they cant really cover 1000% id say.

>I wrote a really good market making bot,
if u wanna share/sell hmu on discord @shiro#2682

definitely not a whale, but use leverage for sure so I don't have to own 10 different coins, just USD and BTC for colateral

My current bot is in python, but I am also good with C++ and JS (but super rusty in both). Go on...

>but you have to do absolutely NOTHING so what time do you talk about?
Ya you are right. I should have said that I would rather my funds be in something more profitable. But there still is a time component, such as maintenance of code, and sometimes a bug shows up and you have a weird trade to worry about. For example, Quadrigacx (a fucking garbage canadian exchange) completely changed an API call response without warning (or at least I don't remember seeing one, but I probably didn't read any emails they sent either lol) and my both threw errors all night. Nothing bad happened but shit like that is scary to say the least, although if you stick to professional exchanges that wont happen, but then again you will be competing against the big boys and probably wont make much money except during crazy events aka huge wicks

>bc trades need to be completet quick (didnt think too much about it too desu)
You can complete trades almost instantaneously by keeping funds on both exchanges. It's really the only way to do it unless you are arbing absolute crap. When I started, I would manually buy garbage coins and send them to the other exchange to sell manually, it was extremely stressful and I don't recommend that, but I did make a bit of btc from Putin coin and other garbage like that lol. But again, it's stressful and I think a fully automated system is better (you could automate sending funds but I was too scared to do that, because if a wallet is on maintenance or something you are fucked)

forgot to add, reason it was stressful is because some of the block times were slow and you needed lots of confirmations. I remember waiting 5 hours for like 20putin coin blocks and i just stared at the order books, pissing my pants every time i saw a market sell. Also with such low liquidity, you could very easily go from 10% gains to 30% losses with like 0.4BTC sometimes. I don't know how it is now though but I doubt the really crappy coins have much liquidity anyway

>I remember waiting 5 hours for like 20putin coin blocks and i just stared at the order books, pissing my pants every time i saw a market sell. Also with such low liquidity, you could very easily go from 10% gains to 30% losses with like 0.4BTC
shit i feel you kek