/smg/ - Sour Milk General

LCIguy's tripcode is #buyLCI edition

>I'm new to the stock market, what stocks should I buy?
Before you buy anything, make a brokerage account and read investopedia articles and/or the books in the OP list. If you don't have a broker, you can't buy stocks and if you blindly buy things without understanding how the stock market works or doing any research on the individual stocks you're buying, you will lose money and it will be entirely your fault.

List of popular brokers:
pastebin.com/mrSchZPg

List of basic stock market terminology for newfags:
pastebin.com/VtnpN5iJ

Real-time market news:
thefly.com/index.php

Educational sites:
investopedia.com/
khanacademy.org/economics-finance-domain

Free in depth technical analysis charts:
tradingview.com

Premarket Data:
pastebin.com/y9PRQLR3

Earnings Report Calendars:
calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html
earningswhispers.com/calendar

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

Boomer Investing 101
bogleheads.org/wiki/Getting_started

Suggested books:
pastebin.com/jgA5zTuC

Previous thread:

Attached: 1548443746403.jpg (576x470, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

finviz.com/
precisionvaccinations.com/altimmune-nasovax-influenza-vaccine-candidate-stimulating-multiple-arms-immune-system-offer
simplywall.st/stocks/us/pharmaceuticals-biotech/nyse-lci/lannett-company
snapshot.fidelity.com/fidresearch/snapshot/landing.jhtml#/news?symbol=MNGA&storyid=201901281411DOWJONESREALTIME003762&provider=DOWJONES&product=REALTIME
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Should I buy LCI? It's looking pretty cheap.

t. LCIshill

Y I K E S

Whirlpool is going to Smash earnings like butter

Attached: x80.jpg (320x180, 9K)

Mid teens soon

finviz.com/

Attached: LCI.jpg (1514x1049, 380K)

AVCO SPIKE INBOUND
FDA APPROVING
BUY BUY BUY

I like rkg's guro editions better, they help keep normies out
I kind of want to make an with actual irl gore in it now
I would probably get banned if I did that tho

yes

Attached: 1520282909114.gif (307x292, 2.69M)

Your mom looks pretty cheap but I still don't fuck her lmao

All tech gonna drop straight to hell.

If I see any of you using my trip code I am going to kill myself

please buy LCI ... please

I am a boy hungry pedophile

BUY LCI !!!

Who here holding NILSY?
5.88% divident yield with 6.85% four year average yield. Obviously not a growth stock but price has been creeping up slow and steady over the past several years.
>but but muh Russia

Attached: 1525987606585.jpg (960x714, 72K)

Raise stake to 150 shares?

it's #buylci all lowercase, OP fucked up.

To da moon!!

blood in the streets for pcg, looks juicy

Attached: do want2.jpg (697x623, 60K)

ALT
Conference today
News this week
$10+

Attached: 2a90fe8.jpg (1080x1348, 268K)

I enjoy having inner city youth defecate into my mouth and making me devour there soft serve ughh

APTMH

I'm up +1.74. Not to bad. Need another WTER moment when I was in at $1.14 and it went up to $5 at 10k shares. So cash.

hate my life so much, i want to fucking die

Thanks I must have mistyped my own trip

buy lci

aww dont say that, just learn to code bro

Attached: 1521284860251.png (583x335, 44K)

>ALT
gimme a quick rundown user

Dude, weed?

>want to buy Nvidia
>check hasnt cleared since saturday

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (350x500, 33K)

Is another downward leg confirmed or not at going below 1640 again? And if so, is this a bear market for stocks all the way through the (presumably) incoming global recession?

Dubs and I long vape naysh before MO's report

same tbqh

writing this with tears falling down my face.
i can't sleep anymore, have no appetite.
i log into my broker and look at my p&l and want to cut my throat on a broken snapple bottle.
lord please take away this pain.

Pay some attention, recession is half way trough the door

natural gas? alright geeze

Attached: buyone.png (796x553, 284K)

precisionvaccinations.com/altimmune-nasovax-influenza-vaccine-candidate-stimulating-multiple-arms-immune-system-offer

This is their main moneymaker, also have anthrax vaccine in development for gov

Does anybody have thoughts on SNAP ER coming up? Thinking about buying some puts...

Too many high risk plays?

actually, i should probably wait for earnings, huh?

Buy a strangle IMMEDIATELY

I'm new here
can someone explain why British American Tobacco (BATS.L) has such a terrible chart while its P/E is below 2 and its dividend yield is above 8% ?

Sounds like a smart move to be honest. I'll look into doing that

Hey /smg/. Bought AMD at 30 and TTWO at 130. How much longer should I hodl? Too big a loss to sell at this point.

Then abandon your trading and don't look back. Or go in safe index funds and just wait.

If this is worrying you at all you have too much risk going on.

what did you do?

>Pay some attention, recession is half way trough the door
You mean as in it has started mildly? Chinese consumption drops, especially in the high end consumer market, and the housing market crashes in several countries do suggest this, yes.
Maybe whatever Powell says on wednesday results in more widespread acceptance that we are entering a recession period globally and that there will be a bear stock market. If he says "we're going ahead with rate hikes", its bearish. If he says he isn't, then that means he is afraid of a recession, which could also be bearish.

Because Brits smoke cocks (fags) not tobacco, so it has no market and is destined to fail.

Whelp, guess I'm gonna kill myself. Will be livestreaming

FUCK EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: NVDA.png (676x772, 56K)

>Too big a loss to sell at this point.
I know that feeling. It took me a really big hit to really get it in my head that I should never listen to that feeling.

The thing is, the loss is already real. How you need to think is like this: If you had the money you would get from selling your shares right now instead of having those shares, would you invest it in those shares, or do you think there are better ways to invest your money?

If you think there are better ways to invest your money, you should sell and invest them in those better ways.

>not loading up on chink stocks before trade war ends

Yikes

I'm waiting until futures this evening to feel it out.

boy do I know what you mean

>2019
>making a new thread before the bump limit
Shiggy

Attached: Punplying.png (270x307, 88K)

Sell and buy cheaper later

enough of this 'rate hikes are bearish' meme, its completely untrue

just average down broskinator

All the signs are there from economical point, plus most counties have growing internal tensions. Sell now and buy back when there is blood on the streets

Tried to find explanation. Couldn’t.

- Fourth quarter revenue expected to be $2.20 billion versus previous guidance of $2.70 billion
- Gaming and Datacenter revenue below company’s expectations
- Management to discuss reported financial results on Feb. 14 earnings call

NVIDIA today updated its financial guidance for the fourth quarter of fiscal year 2019, reflecting weaker than forecasted sales of its Gaming and Datacenter platforms.

NO NO NO NO NO

Anyone participating in the dude weed IPO?

10-Year Treasury Constant Maturity Minus 2-Year Treasury Constant Maturity just Hit 0.16. Recession is almost here and the investors know it

who hooked on CRON here

CGC?

So you mean their strategy of canstantly releasing new gpu's with minimal performance gains for +$100-150 every year is failing them? Who woulda thought....

i wish, bought LCI instead

Have never steered me wrong I’m long on CRON

Attached: B98AF6DE-54F0-46F3-B6F1-258336EE7C7F.png (1242x2208, 345K)

just stop

>tfw i was looking for an options play in the morning
>had I followed my gut i would've made a grand

Attached: [sweating intensifies].gif (205x260, 109K)

Cheapies then.

Don't do it LCI guy! Mid teens soon!!

Attached: 1540174677105.jpg (646x700, 150K)

Which one?

ooooo
Can we get a Powah Howah

Attached: Goldenbull5.png (610x599, 441K)

NO DONT DO IT

BIG5 WILL TURN AROUND ANY MINUTE NOW

I bet Xilinx took a bunch of marketshare from Novideo in the datacenter and automotive inference markets.

why did mnga rise today?

simplywall.st/stocks/us/pharmaceuticals-biotech/nyse-lci/lannett-company

Looks like a risky gamble, so it's Jow Forumsness as usual.

Smg announced a buy out

lmao

snapshot.fidelity.com/fidresearch/snapshot/landing.jhtml#/news?symbol=MNGA&storyid=201901281411DOWJONESREALTIME003762&provider=DOWJONES&product=REALTIME

I have to say I rarely take advice from Jow Forums but I'm so happy I took a chance with this one. Thanks to the shills!

Attached: screenshot_original_151891439.png (579x1029, 123K)

Announced new deal with a big city

My question is, what's keeping it so low right now? Earnings are growing quickly and the scandals are pretty far past

penny pinchers like me keep scalping it that's why it's so fucking low.

>US legislators introduced a rare bipartisan bill last week that would ban the sale of US chips or other components to Huawei or other Chinese companies deemed to have violated US sanctions or export control laws.

oof

I've got a fidelity 401k account, I should be able to buy and sell on my own with that right?

SLANG Worldwide

>New Zealand and Australia have already moved to block the use of Huawei’s equipment as part of the 5G rollout citing similar concerns.

>In the UK, BT said in December it had removed Huawei equipment from parts of its network after the head of MI6 said it was time for the UK to decide whether it was “comfortable with Chinese ownership of these platforms”. Huawei has pledged to spend $2bn (£1.5bn) to alleviate those security concerns.

>Poland, where a Chinese employee of Huawei has been arrested on allegations of spying, has called on the European Union and Nato to decide whether to exclude Huawei from their markets.

>Even the Chinese firm’s sideline business in solar panels is under investigation. American politicians have claimed the firm’s panels “may pose a threat to our nation’s infrastructure.”

>Huawei has come under IP theft accusations before. US federal prosecutors are reportedly investigating allegations that Huawei stole trade secrets from US businesses.

depends on your employer, but most of the time there are a few employer-approved funds you can put it into. IRAs are comfier because you can invest in whatever you want in an IRA. But, IRAs have two downsides: smaller yearly contribution limits, and they lack the employer matching 401ks often have. 401k matching is literally free money.

I bought a bunch of CRON about a month ago for around $11 a share. That stock performance has been pretty amazing so far.

Still don't know why it's up over $2 a share today.

Weed stocks take my powerrrrrrrrrrr!!!
Duddeeeeeeeee WEEEEEEEEDDDDD ARGHHHHHHHHH

government workers getting their backpay want to relax lmao

Attached: das boot.gif (350x280, 2.59M)

>log in
>top of screen open account
> open a brokerage account

Now you can have one tied to retirement and/or set up one independent of it (individual). I have both but I've yet to fund my individual account due to laziness.

Yup, I get 6% match up to 6 on my end, then an additional .5% per 1% up to %
8%. Currently putting about 1k a month in. I just got the fidelity app, if I can manage this myself I'd be set, on my paper trading I've done awesome in the past. I do have the option of starting an IRA also, but no matching, like you said.

Can Nividia finally die? They surfed on the Bitcoin retards far to long

Attached: 1485709841529.png (1677x940, 1.73M)

Looks like EPS data is fucked. Estimate for 2019 is like 300 per share, which makes P/e a little over 7

Please tell me no one is holding Apple into earnings...

most employers wont allow you to manage your 401k, sadly

it Doesn't matter if you hold or not. The low expectations of apple's earnings are already reflected in the current price

No they're not... If they miss hard it can drop 5 to 10%... This guy...