I'm so sick and tired of my co-workers rib jabbing me and asking about how my "crypto portfolio" is doing when they...

I'm so sick and tired of my co-workers rib jabbing me and asking about how my "crypto portfolio" is doing when they know full and well that I'm justed and set back years financially.

All because I couldn't keep my fucking mouth shut during 2017.

What should I do?

Attached: DFIvAKQUwAAWacz.jpg (960x873, 95K)

woah

i want that

lie to them and say you managed to make 4x your money and got out

> What should I do?

give sauce

Attached: 1530125581965.jpg (626x717, 34K)

Lol this is why you dont tell people about crypto

Looks like cheese pizza
Enjoy your ban

doubt it

FBI OPEN UP!

buy tron

Shh...no talking.

Attached: 4cn_HODLbutts-011519.jpg (648x303, 40K)

At this point I just want my portfolio to moon mainly so I can just so to these smug fuckers "See, I told you so" or "it's all about being patient".

Every time someone brings up crypto it feels like getting punched in the gut.

Who is this fine artist and where can i find more of her contemporary work?

MODS

Why don't you just do a reverse image search and let the mods fap in peace

>not DCAing all the way down and wasting even more money but keeping your portfolio at an even level or higher level than it was in january

pleb haha...

(i couldve bought a car and a computer by now but didnt because i kept buying crypto all year ;_;)

why is her vagina so low on her body, isn't that really close to her butthole

i thought vaginas were where the penis is on a male. is it dangerous having it so close to where you poop.

Attached: nervous.png (640x604, 244K)

OOSHTBHFAM
Only One Solution TBQH Senpai

Attached: 1445353952881.jpg (200x194, 6K)

fool, the vagina is her butthole

I was told that this is very popular in europe. OP should post moar.

>621▶
> (OP)
>lie to them and say you managed to make 4x your money and got out
That's literally what I did and now some guy who's friends with my parents wants to give me 50K to invest for him.

Not sure if this is a good idea.

Attached: monkas.png (259x195, 9K)

No its where the ball sack is

kek

Stick it all in LINK, guaranteed 50% annualized returns, give the guy like 10-15% and keep the rest for yourself as a fee.

The ballsack and taint is the vagina. The taint is the vaginal hole(where you stick your dick) and the ballsack is the pussy lips and your dick head is the clit. Yes the pussy opening is right next to the butthole. If your girl is constipated you can feel the shit below her skin if you finger her.

Oh no...