Somebody shill me on this!

Explain with good, non-pajeet hype, why I should drop $500 on this.

>Inb4 "moon forever, sirs!"

Attached: own-token.png (250x250, 10K)

Fucking google it. Why should you be spoonfed when the rest of us are filling our bags for the moon mission.

Hurry up and buy its only $500 how poor are you?

Based and millionaire-pilled

Got my 10k CHX stack ready to go.

1.7k ownet here. Feels bad man, couldn't make it with oyster because had my big fat stack of xrb stuck on mercatox and now I will not be able to make it because of mother fucking foreheadmetro. I want to kms the world doesn't want me to make it.

Just hit 10k CHX last week bro, feels comfy. I'd like 25k total though total.

OwO what's this

Imagine if this hits $100 a coin.

No need to imagine, just wait.

I can tell you that with staking, token lockup, and the ever-increasing usecase of the token through the platform. Its inevitable.

the caliber of the team and the tokenomics make it the most likely STO platform to succeed in my mind. so if think the STO hype is grounded, then buy CHX. I'm not the same user in the other CHX threads that talks about finding BTC early, but I was around in 2009-2010. vastly underestimated crypto at the time, so I didn't make it, but I've spent the last 10 years watching it close enough from the sidelines. I was skeptical of ETH too so I didn't buy into the ICO. having missed out on these opportunities, I've made it my focus to try and catch the next wave before it takes off. I've spent a lot of time thinking about the way crypto has evolved, and how the market has responded, and to me it always seemed like ETH and the ICO madness was a blip or precursor to an asset backed token economy. I've been talking about this on biz since last january when it was clear to me that the ICO bubble was popping. I think it's still early days...the next bull isn't here yet, and I think a lot of the next big projects we want to ride just don't exist yet... but it's exciting to see STO platforms finally coming to market.

I spend a few hours on here shilling. Then I see this post about $500 and realise I am wasting my time with these poorfags. Bye.

Well said

if you can't afford to buy $500 of chx YOU are the pajeet lol.. you need 10,000 chx to make it. that will make you a millionaire at 10 billion marketcap

this

>shilling to his fellow /biznessmen
>his Jow Forums family
>not just being part of the board and helping each other

The absolute state of this board

All I want is a million. If I make a million off chx I’ll shove a sharpie in my dick hole and post it on biz

Do it on national television, next to McAffee eating his own dick

I'd watch that, I guess.

niggers I got 3400 CHX in a week

based and truthpilled

guys hedge CHX with BEAM and QNT on Hotbit you cant lose

i only have 4k

am poor wagie.

imagine people saying I only have 4k ethereum

just dont sell
just dont

don't worry fren I only have 4.5k

Attached: bladerunnerbloodnew.jpg (1000x563, 137K)

If I make it I will have sex with 2 high level prostitutes

God damnit you fuckers. I'm getting a bag next week when I get paid. It's the first time I follow advice on Jow Forums this better not be a meme.

Attached: pepesad.jpg (400x388, 27K)

Lol it's a meme. If something seems too good to be true, it usually is.

I CAN LEND YOU SHIT IF YOU WANT

By then you'll likely be paying double. Best of luck

no matter how much it rises, as long as btc crashes to 1k, there will be no moon for anyone

bitcoin
you didnt mine and claim doge in 2011?
because in times of old I hear the same bullshit over and over again

here I am with a 500 btc stack and I sold more than 800 in junuary
and,
I bought eth at 86$ sold 10 even today

when btc is at 1K bsv will be 0.1 BTC
screencap this

I had 500 BTC in 2011 and sold at $15. I thought i was hot shit too.

I WAS ON THE GOD DAMN SHIP AND I GOT OFF BEFORE LAUNCH.

Once CHX is on mainnet it will be completely decoupled from btc

Kek. I posted the OP. 33 responses later, only one fucking person gave me a decent shill besides “moon, sirs!” Looks like an even bigger meme than Link unless that one guy is right.

i sold and never looked back until it was on the news. What a fool i was. Definitely learned my lesson though.

Attached: image.png (2560x2489, 553K)

Thank you. This is what I was looking for. I’m not completely sold on STOs yet, but a lot of people think they’re the next big thing. I may sell a little of my HOT stack to buy a small amount of this.

Know how you can tell a thread is stinky with pajeets? Not so much as a single mention of what it actually does.....lol.

Look at archives and watch the AMAs and interviews... There's not much else we can do to shill it that those won't do significantly better

>been around since 2010
>didnt buy btc
>didnt buy eth
You havent "been around", you're just another dumb newfag who missed the moon missions. Your expertise is zero and your opinion is worthless.

You're going to miss out on a 10,000x return because you were too retarded to Google 'OWN chx ama' remember that when posting your pink wojacks a year from today

Attached: 1548166005535.jpg (1273x675, 75K)

Attached: Got owned.png (1606x930, 85K)

i need sellers reeeeeeeeee