Ambrosus can inflate their own supply

AMBlets STiLL have no answer why having Ambrosus have the power to inflate token supply is an antithesis to what decentralized systems are all about

Attached: FB8E751E-BE3E-4622-BE11-D0D6B450067A.jpg (797x881, 503K)

I know i shouldn't get in AMB cause i got burned once by it,but unironically all this shilling,fud and reverse shilling makes me bullish.

no please buy with all your savings

Agreed, even their Romanian dev Vlad who funded evrythng chose another supplychain project for it.
The absolute state of AMBlets...

It’s a set rate of 2% you fucking idiot. Make better fud than this.

And calculate how much 2% a year is. Then the year after then year after.

How about learn math amblet

If they don’t have an inflation mechanism everybody will hoard the tokens and new clients won’t be able to grab enough amb tokens to run nodes. How stupid are you? Seriously?

2% compounding isn’t shit user. Go back to high school and pay attention.

Clients don’t need nodes or tokens moron

How do I know about amb more than you?

Sirs the ambrosus making phone cal to me. Pomp eet

Attached: 6033729A-B0EC-4273-8AA9-BEEFF636DE03.jpg (866x1390, 142K)

A company might find it to make more sense to hand their own Hermès than to pay for one. They don’t need to do shit, but there needs to be enough liquidity. The inflation helps with liquidity. I hope your enjoying your lunch break in school, pay more attention in business 101 user.

Enjoy being dicked by this scam coin.

40 years from now you’ll still be bagholding and Ambrosus won’t
Even be above ico market cap becuause of MUh inflation hahahahahahah CoPE

Nobody can be this stupid can they? Hopefully this is bait. If you really are this stupid, write your parents a letter about how they failed mankind by not aborting you.

I'm so happy the FUD and the 'scam' claims are back

It’s not FUD because it’s true
It’s not a claim because it’s true

In a sea of shitcoins why would a group of people actively fud a project with an mc rank of 274

Scams dont attract the level of talent found on the Ambrosus team. Actively hiring/expanding. Announcing real partnerships. Producing proprietary tech and patents.

Its not a scam and no one *actually* thinks that

But have you seen them actually? It’s easy to make fake LinkedIn profiles user

It’s also easy to pay your cousin to larp as an iot expert

Known Russian scam. Mainnet has been our since aug. who has seen it so far?

How does a scam gain the recognition and support of the French government? The United Nations? Partner with real businesses? Etc

Devery is working with the un as well.... fucking devery. Another known scam.

How did Theranos fool Forbes and Bill Gates?

Alright.. so why, then, the concentrated effort on Ambrosus out of the hundreds/thousands of cryptos out there

It's either fear or price suppression

Or you tryna suggest youre being a good samaritan by protecting the average /biz lurker

>why does everybody hate on Herbalife and call it a scam? They’re just haters!!! It’s legit... even the ceo and the team said so!
Do you see what I did there? Same thing, diff company.

>Ambrosus
>Herbalife

>Same thing

Your the guy who after all his friends and family tell him Herbalife is a scam tries to get involved because of promises of riches

Your the guy who after his friends and family tell him ambrosus is a scam tries to get involved because of a promise of riches

98% of anybody with a brain can see these are both scams. 2% will fall for the scams even after being continuously told. Enjoy holding your zeta node and enjoy selling açaí energy powder you looser.

Because unlike other scams that are so obvious and blatant..

Ambrosus is a wolf disguised as a sheep.

This is perhaps the most dangerous type of scam. Think Bernie Maddoff level of confidence

You guys remember when everybody was “fuding” Jibrel. I bet you fags wish you listened. Amb will go the way of jibrel before the end of the year. Mark my words.

This. Ambrosus to the moon.

This is whats going on with all the AMB threads:
>Be Pump n Dump group
>Group leader bought at 1.7k sats
>Tells his group to buy in, AMB is going to moon, we will shill this to 3k sats at least
>Group members buy in at 2k sats, group leader dumps his whole stack
>Price goes down again, group members hold bags now, but very hard to get rid of with thin order books and no demand
>group members go to 4channEL and desperately try to raise awareness for AMB, sometimes shilling, sometimes reverse fud
>Doesn't work, still holding bags, slowly bleeding out every day.

Don't buy their bags, just stay away from AMB.

amb reminds me of funfair